Connecting chinese facereading, Kibbe, MBTI to astrology

January 5, 2021 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Connecting chinese facereading, Kibbe, MBTI to astrology
Other than astrology, recently I started studying things like Chinese Face Reading and Kibbee and tried to relate it to things like medical astrology. I´ve also been curious of things like chakras and how that manifests as physical symptoms. Also things like Socionics and MBTI are of utmost interest to me and even Socionics have pictures of certain types.

By the way, the reasons I bring these things up is because I´m trying to figure out whether certain features point to the subconscious mind of a certain archetype. (eg beautiful blonde being desirable but dumb - blondes have lower contrast and less defined features, and can dumb just mean less decisive, more naive and receptive, the jock, the smart corporate brunette etc) Also I believe different ethnicities have different versions of the ´dumb´/damsel in destress blonde archetype but that also depends on certain features, the contrast of the features, and the undertone of the skin that points to the subconscious mind of certain traits of a person.

Another example of this is the fact that mars is supposed to represent sex, and mars ruled individuals have a reddish complexion or hair AND the blood rushes to the cheeks when one is blushing, or sexually aroused. That´s why make up products like blush and red lipstick came into popularity.

And what happens when you altar your appearance, go through transits etc. What happens when you open up a chakra. Then you can bring in numerology into this, what happens when you change your name?

For example, in chinese facereading fine hair represents someone that is highly sensitive and thin skinned. Only after I went through various eating disorders and traumatic life events did I end up with thin, and fine hair and this makes sense as I prevented myself from getting much protein indicating that my constitution is no longer strong. This also indicates and is true that much of my heart chakra is closed, and that is absolutely true as I have the corresponding symptoms. This causes me to be sensitive, paranoid and distrustful of people and extremely introverted, kind of contrasting to how I used to be.

However, you´re not going to get a perfect connection, synchronicities when you go to another occult system like chinese face reading as this system does have more than the natural four elements. I´m sure you can´t find a ´metal´ person in astrology.

However both the chinese perspective and things like Kibbe (an aesthetician and I don´t know whether he got his things from chinese facereading) tend to view wider, receptive features as being open, receptive, maybe even naive, imaginative and sometimes even compassionate. These features that translate to personality type are called essences. This is further verified by https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

This is a video of a woman that uses vedic lunar mansions and researches on features of women. I highly recommend watching her.

One thing I noticed is similar planets/points that mean very similar things with slight differences also lead to appearance that are similar. South node which is ketu in vedic astrology and means very similar things to Neptune gives a similar appearance in women. But South node also is said to be similar to Mars so it gives a similar appearance to Neptune BUT also gives some similarities to mars in that the women are medium height or short and skinny, and have a higher contrast and defined features than neptune.

In contrast, Marilyn monroe who has neptune in the first in leo, has the similar eyes of ketu, wide set, and large BUT her skin tone and her hair creates a lower contrasting effect, her skin tone even being more warmer giving her a more radiant and ethereal glowy look unlike the "south node" women. Low contrast is when from a distance, you can´t really recognize the features of a person, and they look washed out, dull and impassionate. It looks sensitive like you can take advantage of a person, someone you can mold, project onto but might also remain elusive.

Neptune women are also similar to Venus women in the sense that they both produce rounded features but venus women tend to be more balanced in their appearance. Both tend to look like they are relaxed and not really decisive with squintier, fearcer features like mars-women ( a great example of the mars women arcehtype is Megan fox who is called hot/sexy rather than just beautiful).

Kibbe
https://theconceptwardrobe.com/kibb…

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Socionics/MBTI:
https://id.pinterest.com/fisazahra/…

If you look here, INFPs and INFJs (probably the most yin mbti types tend to have wide set biggest eyes out of the bunch). They are also characterized by yin traits such as imagination, intuition, introversion etc.

I don´t know what the point to this post other than that I want to learn more about something I´ve noticed and hear about you guys´ opinions and thoughts about this
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2021 at 18:11
(Virgo) rohini moon
Interesting stuff, Jade. :15:

"One thing I noticed is similar planets/points that mean very similar things with slight differences also lead to appearance that are similar. South node which is ketu in vedic astrology and means very similar things to Neptune gives a similar appearance in women. But South node also is said to be similar to Mars so it gives a similar appearance to Neptune BUT also gives some similarities to mars in that the women are medium height or short and skinny, and have a higher contrast and defined features than neptune."

I have Ketu conj. Mars on my ascendant (Scorpio)

I´d say my features are more sharp/defined, yes, but I´m not short.. Average height of 5´5 ish

As for it also relating to Neptune, I hadnt heard that before. But it´s interesting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »