House building

January 2, 2021 at 12:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kindly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

House building
Hi kind people of astro seek ,I have been studying astrology for few years now, but struggling to find in my chart when will I build a house, so tiered of living in rent house, I have two kids so for them I want a house. If anyone can help me with some clues.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 2, 2021 at 15:26
(Pisces) fishscales
Are you talking about building a house or just buying a house?

Let´s assume it´s building, like the question says...

Kind of a hard thing to predict, but just for fun...

Cancer on the 4th...home is definitely important to you...

Ruler of the 4th in Leo, in the 5th house... The sign and house of creativity...

So, perhaps a possibility that you could create (build) your own home...

Mars is also conjunct the IC, which could energize and create action in the arena of "home", etc...

So, I didn´t analyze too deeply, but these seem like good placements for someone who wants to build their own place...
January 2, 2021 at 16:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I started on mine when Saturn entered my 4th house. I didnt know at the time where Saturn was in my chart or even study transits. So realizing it after the fact was pretty interesting. Looks like you´ve got 8 or so years before that happens for you. ?

I´m sure it could happen at other times
January 2, 2021 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Kindly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks fishscales.
Yes building a house, my dad is a constructor,so I have learned from him. But waiting for some money possibly to show up.
In secondary progression mars is transit 4 house, 4 house profection year.
January 2, 2021 at 16:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
I men let’s hope not!!! 8 years till moving from this hell would be a mess.
January 2, 2021 at 17:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
We might be able to see how you might move forward if we knew what it is stopping you? Is it finances or something else? Why can´t you do it now?

Your Secondary Progressed Sun has just gone over your ASC marking a new beginning. What have you just gone through? What changes? What doors have closed so that new doors may open? Do you feel a sense of new confidence and desire to accomplish your goals?

TR Uranus is about to go over your ASC too? Big changes in the way you present yourself to the world and how others see you. There is certainly a lot of energy for change.

My guess is that the issue really isn´t about building the house but whatever it is that stops you from doing it. That is the real question - so what´s stopping you?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
January 2, 2021 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Hi jay jay,thanks for reply...
Well last July i got my first job as officer on board the ship,it’s chemical tanker, the money is not bad,but I am away from my family for 4 months or more and then 4 months home and if you dived that money when I am home,I don’t get nothing because I don’t get paid when I am at home.my wife tried to apply for a loan,but no luck there. I am looking for a better payed job but still nothing.
So yes it’s the money issue
January 2, 2021 at 17:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Kindly
I know this isn´t probably what you want to hear, but confidence-building needs to happen for you. Your past life wound has to do with your perceptions of your own self-worth. You need to let go of some limiting ideas about yourself so that you can get a better paying job.

I think you´re probably quite creative and you seem to have some talent in the field of technology or electronics. Do these interest you? I really think you should take stock in your true abilities - you might do well in starting your own business and working from home.

Even if you may not be able to build your own home, perhaps you can buy one and then build a home later. Perhaps you should look for opportunities and different ways you could buy.
January 2, 2021 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your progressed DC is going over your NN in 8th house Sag. This is pointig on money borrowed by contract (DC), and Sag is related to foreign countries. DC-NN indicates acomplishment of your life task by some contract that you´re about to have soon... It could be the loan from foreign bank or some heritge generally (8th house is the house of money of others) .

Money issue is seen in progressed Venus in conjuction to transit Chiron in conjuction to natal Aries Sun and Venus. Since Venus is ruler of your AC (now additinally enlighted by progressed Sun) with that Chiron, that represents wound, is probably giving you general pain on money issue, that is manifesting as your desire to build a house (Mars as Venus ruler at IC) and futher desire for indipendency from family as a base for full social integration and affirmation (transit Pluto on MC conjuction natal Neptune and Uranus / opposition IC)
January 2, 2021 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
I think you´re probably quite creative and you seem to have some talent in the field of technology or electronics. Do these interest you?

-Well actually that’s my job,I drive a ship,full of cargo using electronic and technology.

Even if you may not be able to build your own home, perhaps you can buy one and then build a home later.

- my father is in that business of building house’s,so I spent all my childhood with him and now as well,when I come home.
So basically I know.

But about confidence you are quite right.
January 2, 2021 at 19:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Thanks moon,that was very interesting....
I have only contracts with foreign people only, and the company I work now is foreign as well.
Hmmm ,my wife played some game of winning money from foreign country and they’re going to announce the winner this month.
Could that be it?
Or am I just delusional 💩
January 2, 2021 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kindly
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"My wife played some game of winning money from foreign country and they’re going to announce the winner this month."

This is also pretty close to this progressed Sag. DC-NN placement, so could be that too. Good luck anyway! :15:
January 3, 2021 at 11:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Thanks moon queen 👸

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »