Degrees in the chart

January 1, 2021 at 19:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Degrees in the chart
Hi-
I have a question, when a planet (i.e. now jupiter is in the 2nd degree of aquarius) does it affect all the planets you have on this degree in your chart, no matter what sign it is in? Thanks for who can give an answer on this!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 2, 2021 at 01:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
"PARTILE" means same degree of different sign, Ebertin wanted to evolve to semi-squares (octiles) :196: & quartiles (tri-octiles) ` :197:´ also called sesquiquadrates (sounds like some place in Saskatchewan!) while more level-headed Astrologers stuck to the partiles; An aspect has a deeper influence if it is minutes from exact rather than a mild or wide orb.
:195: upside-down is the symbol for semi-sextile which is the one partile aspect in the eight for the reply list missing!
To summarize; "Yes!"!
January 2, 2021 at 06:58
(Aquarius) nikkia » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for that explanation! What is the deeper influence of a partile?
January 2, 2021 at 07:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Upside down is the quincunx, not so beneficial. You ment upright which is the semi-sextile.
January 2, 2021 at 17:27
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
TR Jupiter at 2 degrees will aspect any planet in your chart at 2 degrees. The type of aspect will determine if it aspects planets a couple or more degrees on either side. A square has a wider orb than a sextile, for instance - so if Jupiter squares a natal planet - that planet might be 7 or more degrees in its sign but still square. If Jupiter sextiles another planet, it will need to be no more than a couple of degrees or so. Astrologers set orbs differently - so it´s up to the astrologer. Some use wider orbs than others. The closer a planet is to the degree of the transiting planet, the more intense that influence.
January 2, 2021 at 18:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nikkia
I have a geocentric semi-sextile at the beginning of the Zodiac and a heliocentric semi-sextile at the middle of the Zodiac, they aren´t as deep and serious as the inconjuncts (quincunxes), in fact they are shallow and superficial in effect!
One is tempered by a partile dwarf-planet Vesta in a deep and serious way and can occasionally make me look like an incorrigible jerk!
January 2, 2021 at 21:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Thank you! Than I understood correctly!
January 2, 2021 at 22:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » MissArte
👍

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo