personal year 8

January 1, 2021 at 15:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user agirlhasnoname, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

personal year 8
is any of you about to finish his personal year number 8?? any general insights for someone who´s gonna enter it?:)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 1, 2021 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My year 8 ends in April. Aside from the usual emotional/spiritual growth and increase of awareness there´s been nothing unusual about this year for me. Same ole same ole. I read the description here under the Numerology calculator and even though it was generic as hell, I didn´t see any of that. My physical health has stayed the same, I did have one career aspect popup and I started a new parttime job at a bar, and nothing going on romantically.

"Act honestly and you will see great success this year," I do that anyway, it´s a good way to be. Aside from watching others give into the fear programming this year hasn´t really been any different. *shrugs*

I don´t put too much stock in the personal years, I have yet to have one go how they are described. Do you, be kind to yourself and others. That´s all the insight I have really lol
January 1, 2021 at 22:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
System message: Post has been written by user agirlhasnoname, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
thank you very much:)

i only began being interested about this topic when i read the description of the previous year and everything suited perfectly.

but for four months.. there is still plenty of time for some shifts ;)
January 1, 2021 at 23:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I just ended the personal year 8. I believe it was more about karma ending to some degree with family, friends, masculine, and of course, there´s some dharma that came with it as well. Kind of like it states. How much work have you put into it, and how much didn´t you put into it in the past. It was kind of surreal.
January 1, 2021 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
thank you very much.

in comparision with year 7, would you say it was more intense year?
January 1, 2021 at 23:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » agirlhasnoname
I´d say it was since we had COVID, Economic Crisis, My family is in the U.S., and I´m overseas.
January 2, 2021 at 09:42
(Aries) nutelina
It should be earning money or getting good deals :15:
January 2, 2021 at 09:43
(Aries) nutelina » agirlhasnoname
Year 7 is very personal so that would be the most intense. Year 8 is like a good year where you reap the rewards.
January 2, 2021 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Thank you:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »