Problematic Chart Real Life Example

December 31, 2020 at 00:29 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) tobykovalsky
Problematic Chart Real Life Example
Hi there.

Last week I focused more on collecting charts of my friends that I haven´t astrochecked yet :) Few of them are exceptional and all of them taught me a big fat lot. So if anyone here is learning astrology seriously, highly recommended!

This chart belongs to very poor fellow. Almost everything in his life is miserable. As a child he was sexually abused and beaten (if his story is true). Now he suffers from numerous diseases and some kind of schizophrenia. Quite often he talks to himself in public.

You can communicate with him quite normally and he is intelligent in his own way. Sometimes and for some people he is extremely easy to offend but for people he shares his views with he´s really kind.

Heavily into Slavic history, tradition and religion (He´s Polish). He follows the movements praising the Slavic race and its alleged ancient roots. Greeting colleagues always says "Siła Słowian!", which in Polish means "Slav´s Power!" And yes, he´s got a tinge of ´normality´ which sometimes comes out, but multiple layers of his problems, traumas and wounds kill it just in case. I think he is going out of control.

Also, he is crazy about hypnosis, regressions, reincarnation stuff, near death experiences, so called spirituality, cheesy conspiracy theories (like cheesy, not the real ones) and in general all of that New Age stuff which is supposed to spread love but usually spreads hatred.

He identifies himself as an apostate and he was engaged in some movements against the church and mainstream religion.

His ideology seems to play crucial role to him and I think to some extent it´s keeping him all together. And this ideology seems to be positive. But at the same time he looks like the one who could kill for it.

And the reasons I´m writing this fairy tale instead of giving a sleep to my Venus in Cancer 12th are:
1. that poor man´s chart really reflects sad reality of his life
2. my Moon in Sag wouldn´t like me to sleep anyway ;)

For some reason for me it´s one of those charts that open new thinking channels. Even though it´s painful. You know, life is pain as well. Also astrologically - we both have Saturn MC conjunction and to some extent I can relate to his story.

Feel free to share your thoughts. I like to talk about charts and share&learn this way. By the way - I´m happy I found this place.

And finally when it comes to the chart itself. Just look at his Mars-Pluto dance and its aspects to the 11th. And MC. Like almost everything plays this sad scenario. On the other hand Jupiter in Taurus seems to be saving a lot.

Astrology never stops amazing me.

Have a good one, people :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 31, 2020 at 10:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are levels of consciousness that are playing the great role in this story of how one and the same chart can give so different personalities.

I usually operate with 4 levels of consciousness

id - instinctive - animals and some humans - they dominantly live in physical survival mode - Mars
ego - personal - most of the humans, where life is happening to them and they are the center of everything...Sun
super ego - humans that understood that life is not happening only to them but that life is happening trough them to everybody...Jupiter
higher self - humans that understand that they are a life itself and that there is no crucial difference between plant and humans (this is also base for ecology)...Pluto

This natal is challenging for sure, but I can say that this guy is simply stuck on "ego" level of consciousness that is forcing him to to control, to be in charge, to maintain central position of his Ego related to reality...But if he had to start from id level where he had to survive all those abuses, this is pretty good progress for him.
It looks like he is young and if he manage to elevate his consciousness to, at least, Jupiter level it would be easier.
December 31, 2020 at 10:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
This natal is challenging for sure, but I can say that this guy is simply stuck on "ego" level of consciousness that is forcing him to to control, to be in charge, to maintain central position of his Ego related to reality...But if he had to start from id level where he had to survive all those abuses, this is pretty good progress for him.
It looks like he is young and if he manage to elevate his consciousness to, at least, Jupiter level it would be easier for him

Well said..
December 31, 2020 at 12:51
(Gemini) tobykovalsky » Moon_Queen
I like these levels of consciousness. And the Pluto thing, it´s interesting. I started from Vedic astrology where the outer planets are totally underrated. And it´s clear they shouldn´t be. This chart shows it.

So it looks like this guy is closed in the axis between instinctive and higher self. Which seems to be hard to deal with.

Potentially he can shift his consciousness to Jupiter but in practice I think he´s too blinded. Perhaps some big event could change his life; make him sit down and reevaluate some things.
December 31, 2020 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » tobykovalsky
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When we are talking about leveling up in consciousness it is not that we level up and stay there forever in bliss of oneness, but rather conquer and inhabit every part of ourselves (every available level of consciousness) at the same time, so we can live, experience and process this life fully and painlessly.

When we enter the "Pluto" state of consciousness and understand that a rock have absolutely the same rights to exist as we do, since we are both equally important forms of life, this state of consciousness will not help us if some lunatic start to chase us with the knife. When we enter the life situation where we have to protect ourselves physically, we will operate from adequate level of consciousness, in this knife scenario, we will operate from the survival mode - ID, but if we face the situation in which we are about to take from the nature more than we need to function, we should act from the Pluto state and stay away from unnecessary takings, respecting all forms and their equal rights to exist in the way they exist...

So, no part of ourselves is mistake, we just have to learn to use everything that we received...

This guy is probably forcing his Ego because 5th house Leo Pars Fortuna represents his point of stabilization of Mars-Venus-Pluto T-square...
January 2, 2021 at 11:58
(Gemini) tobykovalsky » Moon_Queen
I understand and appreciate your point.

When it comes to this guy, I think also that Vedic techniques, especially yogas would shed some light at the problem but for now I don´t know enough of them.

Anyway, I learnt a lot from this chart.
January 3, 2021 at 18:54
(Pisces) chrisstina2281 » sum_mer
Yes, and like any placements, there are some dangers, and the dangers of the 12th house is that he can lose his mind trying to understand rationally the spiritual world through the lenses of his Aquarius placements.
January 5, 2021 at 12:48
(Gemini) tobykovalsky » sum_mer
Thanks for your insights. In fact the Node doesn´t make it easier.

Anyway I don´t agree with this thought: "So, he is actually doing right thing for exploring spirituality. :15:"

Firstly it´s a broad generalization. Secondly, what does "right" mean? What I see is a lost man fascinated by pseudo spirituality. It´s definitely not right for him personally and for his environment. Other astrological placements) other than Nodes in this case) can potentially indicate if this person is going to "explore spirituality" in mature or immature way. And it turns out to be immature in this case.
January 5, 2021 at 14:20
(Libra) leorising
I am survivor of the conjunction chiron and lilith and moon. although today I attribute the problem on my moon to the fact that it rules my house 12. looking at his chart, I believe that the way out is through love. his moon is in the last degrees of gemini, he keeps himself alive through the sieve of feelings through rational ways. but it takes more than that ... he would have to have a mother carrying him and taking care of him. I believe that it is possible to insert love into his brain. :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »