Referral please?

December 29, 2020 at 06:39 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) SunnyDay
Referral please?
Hi,
New here. Need a referral to a talented Astrologer for Relocation consult. Someone I can afford. Most Astrologers are now charging much more than many other professionals! I’ve paid many $1000’s over about 40 years to many different Astrologers...but now that they are charging around $300/hour...well, as a 60 yo person living on a very low fixed income, food stamps, etc...I can no longer afford this work, that I value so much. Sad. I’d like to connect with someone who can work with Western and Vedic equally. So, I’m hoping a request here may produce a result. I can spend about $150. I think it will probably take a 2 - 2.5 hour session to really cover everything that’s pertinent. Anyone? TIA

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 29, 2020 at 13:13
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi SunnyDay!
I´m a professional astrologer who does readings by donation - whatever you decide you can give. My website is http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com. I´m a western astrologer though - and although I understand the fundamentals of Vedic, I have stuck with Western. I´m happy to work with you if you desire. I myself am an older person on a limited budget and I do this because I get how difficult it can be to shell out a lot of money when you don´t have it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »