I’m lost and disheartened

November 13, 2018 at 04:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) DeamOrientem
I’m lost and disheartened
I downloaded this astrology app and apparently my Pluto in 1st isn’t as influential as I thought it was... I identified so much with the planet & the sign of Scorpio (especially since my Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, & moon are under the sign of Scorpio- & all in the 1st house)
Now that I found this out it’s like I’m having an identity crisis .. which seems pretty silly since astrology is only probability & not facts. But still.. I kind of hoped that the “finished” version of myself would take on more Plutonian traits.
Looking at my chart is it possible?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 13, 2018 at 12:24
(Leo) Grant Brooks
What app did you get?
November 13, 2018 at 13:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With dominant calculator, aspects included. It shows your most dominant planet is uranus, sun & pluto both sharing the second place. Your most dominant sign is cancer.
November 14, 2018 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Raguel, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not sure about the app you used, you are very plutonic, strong Pluto influence. Maybe you should trust yourself more than the app ?
November 15, 2018 at 13:49
(Scorpio) Grau
How much are you certain about your birth hour? Your Asc is in the last degree of :177:, if you were born a minute or two later your Asc would have been :178:.
Your moon is in :178: so I am not surprised that you identify so much with these energies anyway.
November 16, 2018 at 15:18
(Gemini) NessaMira
Just remember it is not about one sign,placement , or energy. It is about the flow of energy that is created between you, the earth, and the timing of the heavens. I would suggest that trying to in body only the planet that intrigues you could cause an imbalance. I would explore your whole chart a bit. Enjoy

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »