Christmas Day Celeb Deaths, 2020

December 26, 2020 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ram_goat
Christmas Day Celeb Deaths, 2020
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…

An interesting one.. anyone see "trouble" in this chart?

CLUB Kids co-founder Michael Alig has been found dead of a suspected heroin overdose at age 54.

The wild club promoter and convicted killer was found dead in his bed at his New York home by his boyfriend around 3am on Christmas morning, law enforcement sources told TMZ
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 26, 2020 at 05:24
(Virgo) rohini moon
I was going to post this but then I thought no one would know/remember how happenin´ the "club kids" were back in the day.

Alig was a nutter deviant, no two ways about dat though

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

For anyone who wants to see the wonder of the "club kids" :61:
YouTube
YouTube
December 26, 2020 at 05:29
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Only you and me remeber the 90´s with clarity, homeskillet..

It was some decade, to be sure..

Don´t even get me started with Geraldo..

Church of Set..

Skinheads throwing chairs..

Al Capone´s Vaults..
December 26, 2020 at 05:36
Alig was a nutter deviant, no two ways about dat though

..Feygellas..

some screwy neptune/pluto stuff in his chart..
December 26, 2020 at 05:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Naw this one was better I think,

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Phil Donahue!

Those 90s talk shows were the funniest.. Phil, Geraldo... Their ´satanic´ episodes were the best. Geraldo´s comedic timing really shined in those episodes... I remember him interviewing a teen in prison for murder who stated he he was ´collecting 10,000 souls´ and Geraldo, right out the gate says to him: ´WHY aren´t you condemned to DIE?!?´

:61: :61: :61:
YouTube
YouTube
December 26, 2020 at 05:39
Skinheads throwing chairs

:61: :61: I remember that too...

Richard Bey had a good skinhead episode too
December 26, 2020 at 05:43
Those Geraldo episodes seem rather tame by today´s standards..

Who would have thunk that 30 years ago?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 26, 2020 at 05:50
Those pluto-virgos just come across as cunty, affected, middle class NYC kids now.. Nothing like the pluto scorp generation of today.

Oops, did I just say that?
December 26, 2020 at 06:10
Tame, maybe....right after those came the jerry springer´s, which I never watched. I think that was really the beginning of the end of the era of tv talk shows....seems like they completely gave up on trying to have a decent "talk show" and just turned it into one big hootenanny degenerate fake tv brawl.... :47: :47:
December 26, 2020 at 06:12
Cunty AND snooty as uck
December 26, 2020 at 06:18
Largely the reason that scene ended the way that it did..

Sad we haven´t got some better celeb deaths this year, ones that actually
make us sad, rather than just nostalgic. But on the other hand, it couldn´t be more perfect.

OTOH, compare Alig´s pluto/neptune/venus/uranus/sun

to Quentin Crisp.. a pluto-gemini NYC transvestite who had a much happier
more successful and long 1 life path than Alig had with his 1 life path

https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…

I dunno, for some reason, the instant I looked at Alig´s chart, it looked like trouble.
December 26, 2020 at 18:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"The Naked Civil Servant" biography of Quentin Crisp (with intro by Crisp) starring John Hurt available in full on youtube.
YouTube
YouTube
December 26, 2020 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Those pluto-virgos just come across as cunty . ." Yes, and? :4:
December 26, 2020 at 20:26
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Is that Morton Downey Jr?
December 26, 2020 at 22:13
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Hell yes!

With "swastika" painted on his face by "skinheads", (allegedly)

The White People´s Jussie Smolett..

from 35 years ago..
December 27, 2020 at 00:20
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Yes I have some hazy recollection of that incident...

Kind of the God father of the Jerry Springers of the world, that guy...
December 27, 2020 at 18:45
(Aquarius) nikkia
I have no clue who this guy is. Pluto Uranus conjunction stands out...eek. So does Sun Mars.

Luckily, I missed 90s TV. Bread and circus. <-- that´s my cunty Virgo Pluto taking :2:
December 27, 2020 at 18:57
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
I´m a cunty pluto-virgo myself. I often try to think about what characterizes different pluto generations- the pluto-leo´s certainly have a distinct flavor to them them, as do pluto-scorpio and pluto-libra. Pluto-sag seems highly variable, pluto-cap are still babies.

Only pluto-virgo, it seems to me, lacks a strong defining feature as a generation. Maybe it´s the mutable sign nature to be a bit vague. There is a side to virgo that just wants to be left alone to do their own thing and not have anyone bothering them. Not escapism, but time & private space.
December 27, 2020 at 19:26
(Aquarius) nikkia » ram_goat
As Gen X´ers, we do lack definition in a way. Pluto in Virgo isn´t exactly a strong placement. I see my generation as like trying to herd feral cats.
So yes, wanting to do their own thing and being left alone sounds about right.
Keeping your head down types. Doing service. No glory. (Not that Leo would allow us glory, anyway!)

Maybe we are ´bridge´ generation between Leo and Scorpio? Idk.
December 27, 2020 at 19:42
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
I´ve had all these thoughts myself..

I do think it´s an unobserved and under appreciated facet of virgo,
that they like to live their quirky lives and have space and freedom
to do their own thing. Very much like their opposite- pisces. Once a virgo manages to acquire that, you see a lot of the stereotypical virgo behavior get toned down by quite a bit. So maybe we are the quiet, "fuck it" pluto generation. It wouldn´t surprise me one bit. Funny too, that as a "bridge generation" you mention the pluto-scorps, rather than any of the other 5 pluto generations currently living on the planet right now. That is a generation that could most benefit from virgo traits, and discipline, and humility, and virgo-specific types of balance and refinement. Refinement is especially something that the pluto-scorp generation lacks, in all areas.
December 27, 2020 at 19:56
=====
I must say that I hadn´t considered :160: in :176: might indicate a more than usual desire for solitude. I put that down to most of my placements being below the horizon, but specifically :151: :191: :157: in third.
Natal :160: in the 11th (by Equal) 10th (Placidus).

:153: :191: :156: in 4th also feels the need for alone time. :4: Leo Moon is taking ´care´ of the public business (silly sod).

I think I can see it but any more ´solitude´ terps/definitions are going to leave me entirely invisible. :92: Then again . .
December 27, 2020 at 20:37
(Aquarius) nikkia » ram_goat
Some of thoughts that go through my mind are: X is the variable in math. The answer that needs to be found. This can keep me awake at night, questioning our generation - whose score card (equation) is NOT complete, yet.

It seems like the other generations have a flavor to them that blended together well. We are the ´bland´ in the middle of the meal. I´m not sure that we are the ´fuck it´ types. For myself, I had faith that goodness and hard work would prevail. Ha!

I don´t think we ´saw´ the slow moving societal disaster bearing down upon us. One of my life´s heartaches has been witnessing the breakdown of integrity and the rise of supreme selfishness. Acting upon base instinct has became normalized.

The Leo generation profited from the sweat of our brow and Scorpio walked right over our backs. That´s the ´bridge´ imagery in my mind.
December 27, 2020 at 20:51
=====
Having Pluto as Ruler ( :178: rising) and having just typed out a couple of Pluto terps for astro-map I think you´re right.
December 27, 2020 at 21:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
You gotta ride the cunty out of ´em Cowgirl, ride it out!
December 27, 2020 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
" - questioning our generation - whose score card (equation) is NOT complete, yet. "

Yes, quite true and it may take a while before the manifestations of that placement become apparent even to its own natives. If we are the ´invisible´ Pluto generation then what we have done and are doing might be considered behind the scenes stuff. Whatever it is we are engaged upon it - we are compelled, we have little choice but to fulfill :160:´s requirements. After the excesses of :160: in Leo I guess their kids decided someone had to be grown up enough to clear up the mess. :4: Cooler logic was required: :176: :98:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »