Age 17 INFJ.... Age 25 ENFP Transits in possible play?

December 22, 2020 at 03:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) kingpin9556
Age 17 INFJ.... Age 25 ENFP Transits in possible play?
Hey everyone!

So something is running through my head a lot and it´s the MBTI. At 17 I took a quiz that determined I was INFJ. At 25 I´ve decided to come back to it again after reading up on it more.. I´m now ENFP? But all my aspects are literally very balanced... I´m using Keys 2 Cognition as a source.. Not sure if anyone is familiar?

My results on my cognitive process are also insanely balanced.. Is that typical?

More interested in how this associates with my chart?

Results here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2020 at 03:58
(Leo) Anni23
Well obviously because of people´s experiences the tests aren´t entirely reliable. What is clear is that you are an nf (wooot) but you could be anywhere between enfp-enfj-infp-infj. Personally I do believe in borderline people but it doesn´t skip two types. Besides there are the functions to think about (and the tests obviously not helping enough with this) I would almost say to go with your instinct, but ultimately of course this is not enough either. Try to think to start with are you more p or j? Or somewhere inbetween

From my perspective looking at your info I think you could be a enfp or infp (wooot)
December 22, 2020 at 04:08
(Virgo) kingpin9556 » Anni23
I think I resonate with the ENFP personality type the most but I´m pleasently surprised that I want from INFJ the same category as... Well... Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, and Adam Sandler.. To ENFP.. like.. Dr. Suess, Robin Williams, and Mark Twain?
December 22, 2020 at 05:20
(Leo) Anni23 » kingpin9556
Also you forget infp here. Just as many cool infps. But whatever type you really are read about the strengths of it and forget about the honestly stupid opinions that seek to compare. Also Adam Sandler isn´t much to brag about haha. And Nelson Mandela could have been a enfj in my opinion

Also using astrology I don´t know you but with Virgo you could be like borderline enfp-entp which I think is pretty cool
December 22, 2020 at 05:21
I love your take! It´s fascinating and well written. I have some confusion in the sentence... "Although astrology is again somewhat more flexible here, but not endlessly likely... hmmm... starting to smell like fate or nature lol" What were you saying with that last bit I do not compute.
December 22, 2020 at 05:22
I...I ... But I love Adam.. :c :176:
December 22, 2020 at 05:36
Thanks

Oh just my little joke on the thoughts about the "instinct" behind this all.. /universal causality. Comparing astrology to mbti, when most people would only consider mbti but also not take it too seriously perhaps. And dismiss astrology (although equally a pseudoscience) although it offers more depth and using the two together mbti could actually hypothetically be backed up by astrology (although its complicated and more nuanced) Hence where the flexibility comes in. Say you may have contradictory aspects in your chart (we all do) but what is the result? Well astrology would say that it levels out according to dominance which I agree mostly with, but also there´s no omitting all "inconsistency" in the human psyche. So we probably have to choose (subconsciously) in a effort to synthesise apparent dissonance. But then choices end up being again less to do with the exterior then the interior. So we are basically as we are meant to be, sounds a bit like "fate"? How random is even seemingly chaotic, often unpredictable astrology? Appearances are not everything same with mbti. Yet contradictions must align somehow
December 22, 2020 at 05:58
Alrighty, well he strikes me as more enfj or enfp anyway. I don´t know though for sure, I haven´t seen any interviews of him which may illustrate it but immediately it´s not apparent at all. Could be the difference between behaviour and inner self though.. he seems like Robin Williams somewhat (enfp or infp)
Performers generally speaking often are enfps, not all of them of course as you could have very introverted enfps. There´s also some isfps and infps but they usually don´t seem the overtly confidant types/Will limit the type of exposure
December 22, 2020 at 08:03
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
People often become more outgoing with age

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »