lifepath ,heart desire and personality number 8 and struggles

November 11, 2018 at 17:56 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Saggylover
lifepath ,heart desire and personality number 8 and struggles
i am so afraid to not succeed in life it has been told i won´t reach succes after my 50´s but also that i will be financially stable after my 50´ i wanna enjoy life now i am always working on myself every day.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2018 at 18:34
(Aquarius) Hales
You´re doing everything right. And as long as you continue to do what you´re doing, I promise you, there is absolutely no way that you will fail yourself. It´s important to remember that you ultimately have the most power in determining what your life path is. Whatever you fear you won´t find success in is only one way among so many others in which you can achieve success. So I guess in other words, you´re already tasting some success in regards to bettering yourself. It may not seem like much, but in my opinion, the it takes a special kind of fearlessness to choose the path of personal growth because it´s a path that is sometimes sort of brutal.
April 4, 2019 at 21:39
(Virgo) Saggylover »
Well I hope not I still wanna become succesful while I´m young and good looking ? do you believe destiny? That everything has already been mapped out
April 5, 2019 at 00:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are just TOO many "astrologers" out there whose "predictions" leave much to be desired. In that group of what I call "Merchants of Chaos/Fear", you find many, many Vedic astrologers. That´s why I decided to leave Vedic aside, and to concentrate on Western, though I still use some valuable tools from Vedic.

Astrology is not about written-in-stone "fate"; it is about potentials and opportunities for growth. "Fate" is what you make for yourself, :-).

It just upset me SO much to see such "professionals" to scare others to such a degree, that the clients themselves become predisposed to failure after one of those questionable "readings".

Whenever you can, get a hold of Steven Forrest´s, "The Changing Sky". That book will open your eyes to what real astrology is all about, and will leave up very much uplifted and with a repaired faith.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »