Júpiter- Saturn Effects in Aquarius

December 16, 2020 at 02:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Sandrapoyato
Júpiter- Saturn Effects in Aquarius
Hello,
First time asking a question.
How much will I feel the effects of the next conjunction Jupiter Saturn if my rising is at 0°, my moon at 1° and the sun at 9° all in Aquarius.
Thank you very much.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 25, 2020 at 00:56
(Aquarius) nikkia
Welcome, Sandrapoyato. Happy holidays.

The only way to determine how you will feel the affects of :156: :157: :181: is to actually check in with your own feelings. How YOU are feeling will tell you better than anyone else can.

I have 6 planets in :181:
Personally, I feel lighter. Freer. Like a breath of fresh air, after a long, heavy time of restriction. I think I have used this restrictive time well. I focused on inner work and some blocks that now feel unstuck and released.

Not that :157: will let us forget the duty bound work we still must do.

:156: is lending some hope, some light in the darkness to see the continued process of :157: and tangible outcomes for betterment. At least this is how it feels for me.
December 25, 2020 at 01:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, nice description - I feel some of the things you describe - somewhat lighter any way - but could I also attribute (what ever sense of better being) some of that to astro-map aspects lines (not as strong as the line)? Surely I should know - hmm, I certainly feel better here than SoCal. Haha I shouldn´t be online, right now. imugr has finally said NO! to me, it was good while it lasted.

Hey Nikki, your chart reminds me a bit (because of :181: placements, mostly) Eddie Izzard. Our synastric :153: :156:´s are making happy talk!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »