Looking for a good love

December 15, 2020 at 04:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) AlexAstro21
Looking for a good love
Hi guys, how are you? I am astrologist and I love astrology. I always looking for the answers in the starts. But at this precise moment I am not able to find the path to find the answers. I dont know why.
Well, I have been into a relationship for a very long time since 21 years to 38 years, I have been in a couple with someone very much older than me 29 years, but I was very happy during a long time, until I got 36 and evrything started to change. I broke up my relationship and since then, I did not have any chance to re partner with someone. I dont know if because my Venus in Virgo, si too demaning or my Scorpio moon very instense, the thing is I dont know what can i do? Maybe my Uranus in 7 house, dont want to introduce someone now. You know Uranus act as he wants when he wants and it is suddenly.

Can you please help me to undertand, what I am doing, or nor doing well and how can I meet love again in life, or when? Thanks in advance I appreciate so much your help.

Alex
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Regardless of your chart, you will get an opportunity for love when it´s time. And to make it a good love, you need to be in a healthy state. Just enjoy your life and what you do and if it´s meant to be, the right person and you will meet.
December 16, 2020 at 00:57
(Pisces) fishscales
Thread reminds me of this song

Sorry, no message or insight here, just music

https://youtu.be/0a1Jus6hlls
YouTube
YouTube
December 16, 2020 at 01:08
(Virgo) AlexAstro21 » fishscales
Thanks man.Nice song :)
December 16, 2020 at 01:09
(Virgo) AlexAstro21 » Cynicaphy
Thanks for your comments and good wishes ! :)
December 16, 2020 at 01:10
(Pisces) fishscales » AlexAstro21
:15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »