Stellium in gemini, aquarius(11th house) and sag

December 12, 2020 at 15:55 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Witchywitchy
Stellium in gemini, aquarius(11th house) and sag
How common it is to have three signs in stellium and what would you say about me when knowing I have these in stellium

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2020 at 17:54
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
you only have one in gem... 2 planets in sag are not stellium and there is no light... aqua is too wide orb
December 12, 2020 at 18:05
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » ZynCitrus
But isnt Chiron considered a small planet too, at least in science it is. What does it mean aqua is too wide, almost every side says that planets just need to be in same sign
December 13, 2020 at 02:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
By definition, a stellium is 3 or more planets in one sign and one house with no more than 8 degrees between the planets. Some astrologers say 4 or more planets and may have a wider orb between planets. Regardless of what you call it, four planets in Gemini is a lot - especially as it includes Saturn - even if Saturn is in a different house and far from the other three. Gemini is the glue that holds your personality together. And of course, the Sun in Gemini is a big thing. Aquarius Moon is a lot like the Gemini Sun. Both Gemini and Aquarius are highly mentally-oriented signs (opposed to emotional).
December 13, 2020 at 02:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Witchywitchy
It´s true that Chiron was upgraded from asteroid to minor planet, but we do not consider it as powerful as the other planets or Pluto - even though Pluto is considered a minor planet. I personally give Chiron more consideration than some other astrologers - only because it really does point to a wound to be healed. But I don´t give it the weight of the Sun, Moon and other planets.

because you were born so far north, I would probably use the porphory house system for you and see if you related to it better.
December 13, 2020 at 14:36
(Gemini) Witchywitchy » JayJayAstrology
Thank you. I never understood Chrion that much, so what kind of wound to heal it means in my chart. I tried porphory house system and my aquarius placements changed from my 11th house to 10th house but there wasn´t many other changes, what differnce different house system makes

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »