Death of Wife

December 9, 2020 at 20:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Cherty
Death of Wife
Greetings and Happy Wednesday. I am wondering where in the attached chart one can see the death of this man´s wife? Could it be the transiting Venus opposite transiting Moon as Venus crosses the descendent? I could be way off, but I am trying to learn.

Thanks for any feedback!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2020 at 21:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I always look the North Node/South Node in transit and in the natal chart. First you can notice he has North Node Virgo in the 5th house of dating partner, sex partner, house of creation, children.
He has Virgo Pluto 29 degrees which is endings. Which I have the same thing, usually I do have people pass on the South Node Virgo or North Node Virgo.
On his South Node Aries he also has 29 degrees are endings and of course you can see Uranus in Aries here with an unexpected event occurring in his life and ending a relationships since it is in Aries/Libra axis of relationships. Uranus in Aries opposition Jupiter in Libra is the husband.

North Node Libra 29 degrees and ending cycles of his dharma and karma in this life-time on Libra Archetypes with relationships.

Jupiter in Libra in transit and significator of the husband. Mercury in Libra and lower communications where Uranus is the higher communications. So there’s Mercury in Libra, and Sun which represents the Masculine.

Then you have the 29 degree of Gemini on the Ascendant and Sagittarius and Moon and Venus ending a cycle as well in her natal chert.

Saturn in Sagittarius Return and Jupiter in Libra Return as well a passage of rites in here too when the degrees hit the planets. Fortunately, it was changing and transforming his life Virgo Pluto Squares with the Moon and Venus since you have a lot of 29 degrees going on here with his relationship in this chart.
December 9, 2020 at 21:13
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Your Venus analysis Cherty is not far off. In fact Venus is not crossing the descendant (7th house cusp) but instead Venus is entering the 8th house : the house of death. Typically Saturn (hard lessons, restrictions) transiting the 8th house can bring the death (change) of shared ressources (8th house) such as relationships and the incoming Saturn return is harshly ending a 30 year cycle, along with the end of the Jupiter 12 year cycle. Venus (i.e. relationship with wife) on the 8th cusp emphasizes this even further. Also black moon Lilith in the 7th house describes this event accurately as the manifestation of a man´s repressed feminine shadow (anima) in an event triggered by relationships (7th house). Lilith is known to sometimes radically end certain phases of life.
December 10, 2020 at 02:01
(Taurus) Cherty » goldenlion32
Thank you so much for responding. May I ask you a few clarifying questions that will help me on my Astrological journey?

why is Virgo Pluto an ending?

South Node Aries = illness, ending and Uranus might make it unexpected. Thanks for that reminder.

Aries/Libra axis because Aries is lack of health/illness and Libra is weakness, suffering and dangers?

Can you elaborate more on Jupiter in Libra in transit and signifcator of the husband? I don´t understand.
And can you explain the lower/higher communications of Mercury/Uranus? I have not herd this in my studies.

I understand how powerful a Saturn return is. Can you elaborate more on a Jupiter return (12 years?)?

Any additional clarification on the last sentence would also be extremely helpful. I am confused by the Virgo Pluto Square comment at the end.

Thanks for helping me learn!
December 10, 2020 at 07:45
(Scorpio) erickaf
You could also look at Moon inconjunct neptune.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »