Joy

December 7, 2020 at 18:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Joy
Can you tell everyone your Joy and then back it up astrologically utilizing your 5th house?

Show me astrology at work bruh.

I gotta 5th stellium and honestly I enjoy so many things it’s difficult for me to not be an enthusiastic Golden retriever when presented with shiny new things in that area. Ohhh poetry... (pet my head pet my head)... music... (pet my head pet my head)... kids.., (oh shit son he has a ball!)... movies! Theatrics! (Is he gonna throw the ball...?!)... recreational SEX... (HE THREW THE BALL!!! :61: :75:)

Anyway. Let’s dissect the 5th house and allllllll it’s joys!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 7, 2020 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :4:
Er, ´Joy´ you say? 5th house (Pisces) is empty . . erm, I´ll have to go and think about it :6:
December 7, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fool
Fundamentally I understand you are helpful. It brings you joy to be of service (to an extent!). But you give and receive joy that way too. That’s Pisces stuff.
December 7, 2020 at 18:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That makes me feel better :3: I can find joy in the shade of a nice big tree so nature, animals (well, Cats), and a new bag from the dispensary. Lots of other little things, too - Neptune is trining the 5th (at 13 degrees) and ASs at 2 degrees - so perhaps more Joy waits to be discovered when those points are contacted through Synastry/Transits. :78:
December 7, 2020 at 18:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Chiron and Lilith conjunct in my 5th gemini.

I don´t know... I enjoy being in Nature or down at the beach. Not sure how that would relate.

I couldn´t tell you to be honest.

I enjoy a good yarn... maybe thats the Gemini? Threesoms? Also gemini?
December 7, 2020 at 18:39
Currently looking at blue skys and shade thrown by palm trees. There’s two kitties out here. Boots N Lil Bit. They might be a kitty rap group in their spare time. But, currently smoking A strain called Goji Marji from the dispensary that delivers down da street.

Life is good. Very good.

And I think I checked all ya joy points.

Now someone get me the fuck off this yacht rock BS that I stumbled onto on Spotify and can’t turn my ears awayZzz. Dear god help.
December 7, 2020 at 18:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Wolfmoon
Gemini totes rules threesomes. Not gonna front on that shit. Gemini venus speaking from experience joy and fruition.

BUT consider your joy you find in communication especially here! That’s Gemini too!
December 7, 2020 at 19:06
=====
"consider your joy you find in communication especially here" Yes, too true - I know that was meant for Rev but this place can be funny as well as educational. Lots of people interested in the same thing - this place is popping with little joys: even poets hang out here -

Familiar skunk smell,
Invades my senses.
Age old wisdom,
Permeates a cherry.
I puff puff pass,
As my elders
Have taught me.

Titled Morning Toke, DM1 :15:

I am starting to think about Joys more now, you are on form today, DM1. :17:
December 7, 2020 at 19:26
Yea friend. Think of your joys always.

I find joy in the birds here in Florida. Cranes abound by far! And hawks, blue jays, cardinals . It’s a birdie paradise. I’ll say hi to the peacock family across the street for ya.

So much beauty here. I joy it lol.
December 7, 2020 at 19:29
(Aquarius) sarahfasha
Love this
I have aqua 5th cusp
So freedom? Humanity?
December 7, 2020 at 19:30
=====
Don´t want to turn this into a youtube thread but this guy gives me Joy
:13:
We had a couple of wild Peacocks close-by for a couple of years, here. Noisy muthas! My wife used to imitate their call to try and lure ´em closer; there must be at least 60 cats here . . they never came that close, though. :92:
YouTube
YouTube
December 7, 2020 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Not forgetting John Hegley
YouTube
YouTube
December 7, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
. .and the great Bill Bailey - he gives me joy . . not secretly or anything, I´ve never met the man.
YouTube
YouTube
December 7, 2020 at 19:52
(Aries) Wolfmoon » dani_mae1
"BUT consider your joy you find in communication especially here! That’s Gemini too!"

I must admit I do find this place addictive... If I could ruckus a 3way out of it I´d never leave :61:
December 7, 2020 at 21:10
(Pisces) fishscales
Being weird, different, rebellious (sometimes neccesarily, and sometimes unnecessarily)

Aquarius on the 5th

Pleasure in serious thought and study regarding esoteric matters and the mysteries of life...comfortable talking about (or laughing about) darker subject matter

Ruler of the 5th, Saturn, in the 8th.

(I primarily go with traditional rulership when it comes to assessing the ruler of a house in another house, with the modern ruler as a type of "accent".)
December 7, 2020 at 21:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"If Pisces is on the 5th house cusp, you’re surprisingly sentimental in affairs of the heart; you serve your loved ones selflessly. Your children and your lovers are often a source of disillusionment to you. You gain pleasure from seclusion and from the study of mysticism."
https://astrolibrary.org/interpreta…

Joy in alone time (one of nature´s self-isolaters) certainly.

"Pisces on the 5th House Cusp

With the sign of Pisces on the fifth house, you’re attracted to unusual, layered, and intriguing art, hobbies, music, and pastimes or entertainment. Your style is highly unique, and if you’re an artist, you might want to illuminate others through your work. Your interests are diverse, and your go-to method of unwinding and destressing is escape through creative entertainment. You’re sentimental and understanding in love. You’re sensitive and attract a wide range of people due to your compassion. You might find yourself taking care of underdogs or people who are often overlooked. You are also fantasy-prone, wanting very much to believe in others in love, dating, and romance. Your own offspring may be notably artistic, gentle, or compassionate. Look to Neptune for more information about your inclinations and potential with speculation, creativity, children, romance, and entertainment."
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/…

Yeah . . Neptune, both my kids (twins) are ´hearts on their sleeves´ types; one is planning an art degree the other is was planning to be a Vet.

My native Neptune is not well-aspected so all that dissonance will come through in the 5th, too. Right :4: now I´m going to look for asteroid hits in the 5th. :78:
December 7, 2020 at 21:53
I’m a Neptune 1st too and I got an artist (she drew my Instagram icon) and a healer... she wants to be a nurse... in the navy (????). Idk. I just go with it.
December 7, 2020 at 22:03
=====
"I’m a Neptune 1st too and I got an artist (she drew my Instagram icon) and a healer... she wants to be a nurse... in the navy (????). Idk. I just go with it." Joy it up Mama Cat :92:

Reasons To Be ´Joyful" - in the spirit of the thread and DM1´s love for poetry, let´s have the lyrics instead of the video:

´Reasons To Be Cheerful Part 3" Ian Dury and The Blockheads.

Why don´t you get back into bed?, Why don´t you get back into bed

Reasons to be Cheerful ()

Some of Buddy Holly, the working folly
Good Golly Miss Molly and boats
Hammersmith Palais, the Bolshoi Ballet
Jump back in the alley, add nanny goats

Eighteen-wheeler Scammels, Domineker camels
All other mammals plus equal votes
Seeing Piccadilly, Fanny Smith and Willy
Being rather silly and porridge oats

A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it
You´re welcome, we can spare it, yellow socks
Too short to be haughty, too nutty to be naughty
Going on forty, no electric shocks

The juice of the carrot, the smile of a parrot
A little drop of claret - anything that rocks
Elvis and Scotty, the days when I ain´t spotty,
Sitting on the potty, curing smallpox

Reasons to be Cheerful - one, two, three

Health service glasses, gigolos and brasses
Round or skinny bottoms

Take your mum to Paris, lighting up the chalice
Wee Willy Harris
Bantu Stephen Biko, listening to Rico
Harpo, Groucho, Chico

Cheddar cheese and pickle, the Vincent motor sickle
Slap and tickle
Woody Allen, Dali, Dimitri and Pasquale
Balabalabala and Volare

Something nice to study, phoning up a buddy
Being in my nuddy
Saying ´okey-dokey´, singalonga Smokey
Coming out of chokey

John Coltrane´s soprano, Adi Celantano
Bonar Colleano

Yes, yes, dear, dear, perhaps next year
Or maybe even never
In which case ...

December 7, 2020 at 22:15
Yoooo!!!!! Channeling some creativity and need someone to see and finish or add to it. Maybe it’s Aquarius collective shit, idk. Just going with my transiting Uranus.

Anyway:

I don’t want to be in the tree branches
Tossing in the wind to and fro
I need to be in the roots
Where the 12th house placements go.
They sneak through the 4th,
That’s your back door.
Open to the public on the
Tenth floor.
December 7, 2020 at 23:02
=====
That´s fuckin´ excellent - that´s a reading right there! :4:

EDITED:

Yet, the branches are the best places to learn,
the secrets of birds and of places they´ve been.
Sage Crow sits with you and soon you will yearn,
to know spells he caws of and the magic he´s seen.

News brought by zephyr, gale, or squirrel rumor,
that will delight you and fright you in equal measure
´tis a Fool´s great honor to keep you in humor,
for your 10th house Light is our dearest treasure.

Without all the hub-bub of wind, to and fro,
Crow´s gassing, and chanting - he´s really a pill -
or all the Fox jokes you may already know,
poor grist would there be for your 12th house Mill.
December 8, 2020 at 03:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I was kinda scratching my head on answering this topic. I think your answer for Aq. 5th goes for me too. Its empty so I dont give it much thought...

But UFOs, that´s another story

:4:

I dont really know about UFOs. I think I do try to have fun in unusual ways. Have a somewhat unusual taste in music, which I enjoy
December 8, 2020 at 04:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
Ah, I´ve heard of this native dance, I think the kiwis call it: ruckus3wayfuckus - can´t pronounce it, though. :92:
December 8, 2020 at 05:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Fool
Ka Pai (well done!)

Got in from work and did my study for work. 2 hours of reading and writing. Thats enough. Time for something fun... pick up my astrology book and pen. Start studying...

Can´t believe I missed that correlation... Too haunted from Geminis I guess. I refuse to acknowledge it in my chart!

Learn something new everyday :15:
December 8, 2020 at 06:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
:61: I refuse to acknowledge it in my chart!
Good and timely topic - we all had to think about it :15:
December 8, 2020 at 11:46
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I was thinking about how it’s hard to grasp joy for some this morning after digesting the comments. There was a time period in my life I couldn’t find joy. It was not easily accessible so I do understand the plight.

And truthfully I don’t know if I lowered my expectations or just calmed myself eventually.

For example I had immense joy yesterday because some things are falling into place for us specifically my son. They are pushing the autism diagnosis but I realize no matter what it’s going to get him much needed services through school. So yesterday our lives were made much easier because they moved our bus stop to right in front of the house and added and attendant just to take care of my son. This quelled so much fear in me that I am now rejoicing and joyful about that.

And I think about that astrology wise and it makes sense to me too because our kids can be found in our 5th as well.
December 8, 2020 at 12:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Such an inspired thread! Your description of 5th house joy is precious, Dani Mae! Love all the poetry everyone is sharing.

I don´t have any 5th house planets and Capricorn is on 5th cusp. I feel joy in learning and growing. Then there´s the joy in sharing what I´ve learned with others. My joy is quiet - more inward - more radiant than your bouncy, enthused retriever. I´m joyful more like a cat! I may play with a string for a while, but mostly, I want to sit quietly and reflect upon the meaning of life and grow and learn in my own quiet way. Cats have nine lives because they need them to learn everything there is to learn.

The Moon is often the place I look for a person´s joy or what makes them happy. My Moon is Sagittarius - so it makes sense that my joy comes from learning and growing. It definitely is my joyous place. And then my Virgo Rising and Gemini MC - loves communicating it - through teaching and writing. My Aries Sun, Mercury and Mars shine on the subject matter in 8th house.

Joy, no matter how it is experienced - is what makes life feel worth while. Thank you for the thread!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »