Plutonian experiences/house placement

December 7, 2020 at 03:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Plutonian experiences/house placement
Where is Pluto in your birth chart, and what aspects does it make?
How have you experienced Plutos lessons in your life? Have you broken through to the other side? *cue Jim Morrison* then found yourself stumbling on a new road you´ve never seen before... yet it feels so familiar?

Pluto falls in my first house and opposes my Venus in the 7th. I have experienced both painful and lifechanging lessons, allowing me to change myself through the mirror of relationships. My natal Venus also falls near the cusp of the 7th/8th, so she would like to wrap up the surface level relating and go deep into soul-bonding. There are many other things that point to this, like Juno in my 12th, ruled by Libra.

What are your thoughts/experiences with Pluto?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2020 at 16:33
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´ll have a jam. Still working though my aspects.

Pluto sits in my 10th in Scorpio. I´ve worked for the government and had varying investigative roles throughout my life.

It squares my Moon. Had a hard time accepting who I was in my 20s. Lifted for 10 years because I couldn´t get big enough. Used to have partners lecture me on how good looking I was but I still refused to acknowledge it. Couldnt see it. Don´t really trust anyone (Thought it was just my govt experience) when I do trust someone I´ll consider them family.

It opposes my Sun. Supposed to make me manipulative and controlling. Not that I´m aware of. I gave up control because its a fucking horrible thing to have over someone else. I think maybe because my Sun trines Uranus?

It sextiles Mars. Have a wonderful ability of just ending shit and moving on. Had more jobs than I remember. Early 20s was a revolving door of relationships.

I´m Plutonian dominant and my whole life has seemed like a constant restart. Constantly tearing my up my old way of living for something better or healthier. I´m definitely a different person to who I was 10 years ago. Growing up or whatever but when my life changes, it changes. I´ve had money, I´ve had no money, I´ve had a roof, I´ve been without a roof, I´ve had power, I´ve had no power. Such is life I guess.
December 7, 2020 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, dude...Ariana Grande has that :154:- :160: opposition, and she´s had like 2 boyfriends die and some other Plutonic stuff in her relationships.

I know a lady with :154: :191: :160: in :177: so debilitated in :176: in Vedic astrology, and her husband went to prison for 30+ counts of child molestation.

My :152: and :160: are both in the 3rd house, :194: :156: and :194: :155:. I was always a really aggressive child and a Primadonna... I just felt things really intensely. Mm...what else can I say about this placement. Well, I went through some dark shit as a kid and got really into sex and death at a young age, and this was just expanded by my :161: and :163: in the 8th House.

Pluto just gives that intensity, I suppose. Others also tend to open up to me about Plutonic issues, because I give off that vibe that I won´t be scared off by what they say. I think this could be :160: :198: AC - one of my strongest aspects with a 28 minute orb.
December 7, 2020 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Has ending jobs ever been a disservice to your future?

I usually have trouble in leaving projects, because I feel that one day it´ll bite me in the butt ( :157: :191: MC).
December 7, 2020 at 16:57
(Pisces) fishscales
"My natal Venus also falls near the cusp of the 7th/8th, so she would like to wrap up the surface level relating and go deep into soul-bonding."

Just a thought Void...

I know you´re talking about your Venus house placement in the quote, but this occurred to me...

Perhaps your Venus-Pluto opposition is trying to tell you that "surface level relating" and "soul bonding" need not be mutually exclusive and opposed to each other...

Perhaps both serve the same end, and are in fact two sides of the same coin...

Pluto aside, you also have north node in the first...so maybe your challenge lies in developing your self-identity before embarking on a seriousquest for a relationship... Although Venus is there in the 7th house beckoning you in that direction, the south node is there denying it...

I have found, in my own personal experience, that my South node was freed to express itself only after I began to pursue my north node path...those opposite houses our nodes reside in are not in fact "opposites", but two different sides of the same coin, in my view...they are meant to be integrated, so that the two houses support each other...

Sorry, I know your thread wasn´t about nodes, but I found the 1st house Pluto/NN - 7th house Venus/SN configuration interesting, especially since Venus and Pluto are connected by the opposition...

1/7 is no doubt an important axis for you...

It would seem to me--and this is just my opinion--that the universe may want you to work on the "1" stuff before the "7" stuff falls into place though...

But you should do this while realizing how the two relate to and support each other all the while...
December 7, 2020 at 17:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Thank you for sharing your experience with how the Nodal axis works. I´ve been wanting more info on this, because I have that Venus-South Node conjunction. I have never been in an actual relationship, because somehow I lose my want to be in one when I am about to be in one if that makes sense.

I have a strong Venus though and used to love drawing and singing and fashion and all Venusian things, but as I got older I lost my interest in those things. I still sing though, but it´s like a part of me felt that there was no use in pursuing those areas of my life.

Instead, I felt called towards leadership, occult subjects, making money, etc.

So from your experience, I will be more able to engage my Venus and South Node after I have done more of my North Node?
December 7, 2020 at 17:13
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Cynicaphy
"Has ending jobs ever been a disservice to your future?"

It might´ve felt like it at the time but hasn´t stopped me yet. I guess it depends on what you mean by disservice.

I´ve lived a life that has filled me with different experiences. From those experiences I grow.

If I was still answering phones in a call center 14 years on I might of found the end of the rope by now :61:
December 7, 2020 at 17:33
(Pisces) fishscales » Cynicaphy
"So from your experience, I will be more able to engage my Venus and South Node after I have done more of my North Node?"

That´s what I´m saying...but please keep in mind that that is based on MY experience :1:

Only after I pursued my 4th house NN did my 10th house SN open up...all my life I could not shake the 10th house ambition to "be somebody" and have some kind of power and authority (my SN is also in Leo)... All attempts at this failed, or more correctly, never started...only after I realized that those 10th house things are meant to support 4th house affairs...and vice versa...did I find my "place" in the world...for now, anyway...

Your SN talents stay with you from life to life...so in my current 10th house life, I do have some authority and a little bit of power (on the very small scale of a retail store!)... But any amount of power can be abused, and I feel that since I´m welding my 10th house power for the well-being of my family, and not just to feed my own personal drive for power, I am able to use it more responsibly...and that´s why that road was opened up to me, after being previously blocked off...

Your nodal situation is a bit complicated, as your NN sign (Taurus) is the natural ruler of the house your SN resides in...

So it seems you may be getting somewhat mixed messages about second house/Taurean affairs...

There are probably some real subtleties in that configuration and layers that need to be peeled back...maybe some smoke and mirrors you´d have to really penetrate to gain an understanding...

Maybe a real examination of the differences between Taurus and the second house are in order...after all, they are related...not identical...

At any rate, an interesting configuration to ponder...
December 7, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » fishscales
Thanks Fish. I love to hear any advice I can on the subject. It´s all connected.
I agree, I´ve observed the North Node situation for quite some time and still the idea of being without a partner feels totally empty to me, because when I´m single, I´m looking for that other half. I know this does not mean that I need to be without a partner, but develop myself so I can share the whole with another who is whole as well.
December 7, 2020 at 18:53
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Well let´s have a look at the menu at the Pluto cafe:

Natally, I´ve got Pluto:
Sextile Neptune
Trine Moon (12th)
Square: Mercury (12th), Saturn and my ASC

Transit wise:
**Transit Pluto Opposite Sun (Cancer/1st) (last pass) – TODAY at noon**
Transit Pluto Square Uranus (Libra/5th) (last pass) – Dec 17th
Transit Pluto Square Chiron (Aries/1st) (pass 3 of 5) – Jan 8
Transit Chiron Opposite Pluto (Libra/4th) (setting, but hey got the two-for-one deal)

Relationship:
A year into the most high-growth, transformative relationship with
Her Pluto Square my Sun (5degrees)
Her Pluto Trine my Venus (4.5 degrees)
Her Pluto conjunct my Uranus (5 degrees)
My Pluto Sextile her Uranus (2 degrees)
My Pluto sextile her Jupiter (3 degrees)
My Pluto trine her Chiron (1.8 degrees)
and
MY PLUTO CONJUNCT HER MOON (2 degrees)

Whatcha wanna know? :61: :61: :61:
Seriously, massive growth through creative destruction. I´ll be back later...day job.
December 7, 2020 at 21:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
My thoughts on Francois :21:

He is sitting in my 12th house with Saturn. In Libra.

I never put much into reading about Pluto, as it´s not recognized in Vedic astrology. So I couldn´t add much, I know full well and swift what Saturn does in the 12th, with Pluto there....I don´t really know what more he´s adding to the already-not-so fantastic placement...... Actually if someone wants to try and give me their spin, I´m all ears.
December 7, 2020 at 21:14
(Pisces) fishscales » IntoTheVoid
"I know this does not mean that I need to be without a partner, but develop myself so I can share the whole with another who is whole as well."

Bingo

Sounds like you totally understand the dynamic I was trying to express Void...

And probably put what I was trying to say in a much simpler way :4:
December 8, 2020 at 04:06
(Aquarius) nikkia
Pluto in the 9th sextile Neptune in the 11th.

What’s is more interesting about this placement are the Pluto transits.

During the time Pluto transited my 11th house and conjoined my natal Neptune, two social waves had already hit hard. The economy was trash and AIDS was raging. The south node was conjunct my natal Pluto. Also, Uranus, Neptune and Saturn moved into Capricorn (Millennials) and parked in my 1st house.

What a time !

Here´s how it played out: We were a tight-knit, eclectic group of friends, but many were unable to afford the high cost of living in New York in a bad economy and moved out-of-state. Other dear friends died of HIV. Two more would die ‘untimely deaths’ the year after, just in time for my Saturn return.

This all happened so rapidly. You blink and it’s done before have a chance to process its unfolding.

I recall sitting at my kitchen table making out my Christmas gift list … and it really hit me – the vast loss that accumulated in the span of a year; all totaled, 27 very close relationships were forever altered.
Broke my heart.

Although this song was released long after,´Who Knew´by P!nk reminds me of this transit. It brings me right back to that kitchen table where we’d all gather for our ritual Sunday Brunches; to a time when no one ever suspected that anything could take us all away from one another. Who knew?

Despite the deep bonds we shared, the forces of life and death have their mandates. Letting go and remembering kindly – the stacks of photographs of young, smiling faces enjoying the hell out of being alive confirms we lived that time well. Together.

The immense gratitude I have for our ‘limited’ time has never left me.
The word ‘bittersweet’ seems to fit. We will met again.

Loss is a part of life. Enjoy what you’ve got when you have it.
YouTube
YouTube
December 8, 2020 at 04:12
(Leo) wilks222
7th house Pluto here. I have still have a hard time accepting who I am. Feel somewhat uncomfortable in my own skin.

Any insights?
December 8, 2020 at 11:28
(Leo) Anni23
Hahaha I suppose I haven´t been wanting to look into this too much but I think that Pluto is my third most aspected planet and I have a Hades moon.. 😐 including but not limited to- trine sun, sextile moon (hades), trine mercury 😎 oh and Neptune & Uranus sextile Pluto. Also if I don´t use whole signs then my north node is the second house of Pluto though it´s still in Saggitarus

Actually I think this site says that it is my third domiant planet which I´m still not sure I understand (or believe) despite the above. Actually i think that my Neptune and Uranus both respectively have more aspects as well as being located together in a house that appears to be more influential in my chart

Though perhaps it is.. However though I know what people say about many/Pluto aspects I don´t think it always has to have a negative effect perhaps it just means I have a tough nature. I have already gone through experiences now which were very difficult and I think it has shaped me for the better.

Btw what Jim Morrison song is that?
December 8, 2020 at 11:58
(Pisces) fishscales » wilks222
Hmm... I would think not being comfortable in one´s own skin would be more of an ascendant issue than a 7th house one...

Mars rules your ASC, and is exalted in Cap, so no problems there...

Although Mars is square Venus, and Venus does relate to "comfort"...maybe I´m reaching there...

Is this discomfort in your own skin exacerbated in partnership situations, or is it more of an all the time thing?

If it is stronger in partnership situations, maybe I can see a 7th house Pluto having something to do with it...
December 8, 2020 at 12:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Pluto falls in my 10th. His aspects are as follows:

Opposition Sun (7°23’, Separating)
Conjunction Moon (6°57’, Applying)
Tri-Octile Venus (1°51’, Applying)
Conjunction Saturn (2°51’, Applying)
Sextile Neptune (1°07’, Separating)
Octile Ascendant (2°21’, Applying)
Trine Node (0°10’, Separating)
Square Lilith (6°21’, Separating)
Quincunx Chiron (1°53’, Applying)

I’m not sure if this applies to my aspects but it feels intuitively right to me. Pluto definitely affected my career, but I feel it was my choice as to better or for worse. Often I came upon supervisors who would ask me to violate my personal integrity with their authority. Trying to manipulate me to falsify reviews in order to find a legal back door to get rid of employees deemed undesirable by them. Or pushing me to have people work off the clock. (Are you fucking kidding me?). Often that was met by me leaving that job. Mostly I stayed in the customer service industry, but in a retail or food capacity. Now I left that career type behind and pursue healing and spirituality.
December 8, 2020 at 12:27
(Libra) leorising
Pluto in the 3rd House scorpio :92:
Conjunction Sun (7°33’, Applying)
Trine Moon (8°08’, Applying)
Square Mars (1°08’, Separating)
Trine Jupiter (6°26’, Applying)
Sextile Neptune (3°32’, Separating)
Square Ascendant (2°24’, Applying)

I believe that my pluto is the great protagonist of my chart, because I have a signature in scorpio and most of my planets end up being supported by him. as i have already spoken several times here, i had problems in the family (south node libra - venus at 4 in scorpion), so i had no right to have sisters. they have the Plutonian profile. when i started to study looking for college, (today i can see) my father used one of them to oppose my way. so I managed to study and graduate. when i arrived at the saturnine job i found out that my moon was not good, and so i looked for help and transformed the moon (moon trine pluto), and ended up transforming myself whole (leo rising ruling by sun -sun conjunt pluto). so for me the transformation was essential. my two sisters competed to work in the same place as me (but lower level charge), and because of my search for the truth, they ended up being used to attack me as well. but this year, my venus is in direct movement on the progressed chart and a miracle has already happened in my life. the attacks are over. :78:
December 8, 2020 at 12:41
(Scorpio) orbits
I have :179: :154: (21°) :191: :179: :160: (18°) which all falls in my 8h. I´ve felt that conjunction so intensely through my life even as a little kid though I didn´t realize it until I started learning about my birth chart. I feel as if I naturally attract negative or unwanted attention (especially about my appearance) and the people around me pick apart the way I look. I also believe that it plays a part in me falling in love with all the wrong people or attracting toxic friendships. Of course, I have learnt a lot through it, after any relationship or friendship going wrong I do take the time to analyze myself and the other person and notice the wrongs and rights in order to better myself or find things about myself I was not aware of. It´s almost like I get peace through trying to change myself after every bad friendship or relationship. Nevertheless, that aspect tends to rob me of my peace quickly. I believe I haven´t had enough life experiences to really understand the 8th house´s full impact on my :154: :191: :160: though. Another thing I´ve noticed which I feel like is caused by my :154: :191: :160: is people getting attracted or obsessed with me for a short amount of time without knowing me well and once they find out the details of me they get bored of me as if I´m only wanted for fun even though I want to commit to someone.

I also have :182: :155: (15°) in my 11h :194: :179: :160: (18°) in my 8h and I feel as if I understand that aspect well. I tend to look at squares as certain events in my life and with lots of thought I think I´ve understood what event might have caused that square to trigger in my chart. Using degree theory, my :155: would be at a :173: degree which I associate with school and my dad (he is a :173:) and :160: is at a :176: degree which I would associate with extensive planning. With the nature of :160: the "planning" would be more diabolical and with the nature of :155: I would assume it was something that angered me at school, probably about a superficial thing. My :155: is in the 11th house of other people (friends) and :160: in the 8th house of transformation, details, rebirth, etc. Throughout elementary school I had trouble with making friends because no one would want to associate with me long enough to become my friend. When I made my first friends, they were not white and were disabled. My father (keep in mind, is a person of color) did not approve of them and lied to me that he had people to watch if I was talking to those friends and automatically assumed the worst out of them when I was probably the happiest I´d ever been in my life. Now when my father, mother, or anyone criticizes or hurts the friends I know to be genuine to me I become extremely defensive. I will do anything for them. And if friends do me wrong I leave little to no leeway for redemption.

So there you have it
December 8, 2020 at 21:10
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Thank you for sharing, folks :80:
December 8, 2020 at 23:36
(Aries) Wolfmoon » wilks222
I feels ya brah!

Pluto squares my moon in the 7th. I had a very hard time accepting who I was in my 20s. Still don´t see what others see today but since about 6 years ago I simply stopped giving a F.

It was all I could do. I lifted everyday to become bigger. At 260lb I knew I wasn´t getting bigger without some form of enhancement. So I just stopped.

Maybe it was having the goal and then achieving it that allowed me to get over it? Maybe it was something else. I dont know.

Wish I could help further but thats what worked for me
December 9, 2020 at 16:42
(Sagittarius) Psyle
:160: :191: :153: :178: (H6)

I have Pluto in Scorpio (domicile) conjunct Mercury (Gemini ascendant ruler). This has created an obsessive detective mind seeking ever more occult and existential truths. For instance I got a masters degree in pure mathematics just "for fun". I´m also fascinated by depth psychology, metaphysics, esotericism. Over my entire lifetime my progressed Pluto will slowly tighten this conjunction.Deep truths will more and more randomly emerge from my unconscious mind and create even more obsession lol. Sometimes I stay up all night contemplating existential questions. I really felt this during my Mercury return. I don´t have an Air sign Mercury so my mind isn´t that fast, nonetheless it´s a deep deep abyss. At university I wasn´t the fastest (though always in the top 2) but for longer research projets I always aced it.

This natal Pluto is also in my pretty full 6th house. This has been a heavy cross to bear. I have often worked hard until full burnout (Mercury in Scorpio is prone to death, even more so in the 6th house). Pluto also has to do with the most fated event in my life. When transiting Saturn (my most dominant planet) hit my natal Pluto (H6) it triggered a restrictive disease that eventually turned my whole life around for the better. But it was a painful and brutal reality check. Does this remind you of something? The same two planets brought the 2020 coronavirus crisis.

Generally we feel deeply chained to our natal Pluto´s house. Until we accept Pluto´s transformational challenge.
December 10, 2020 at 17:39
(Leo) eliza98
i have my pluto in 3rd and I dont really get along with my brother
whats interesting is that he has a 1st house stellium in pluto and also he has scorpio stellium
wonder if these are related

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »