Yod: Neptune Apex

December 6, 2020 at 02:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Yod: Neptune Apex
Hello. Does anyone have an idea as to what a Yod with a Neptune Apex could signify?

In whole signs, Neptune is in the 5th House, with legs Saturn (Rx) in the 10th House and Jupiter in the 12th House.

I haven´t really looked into the nakshatras of the planets involved aside from Saturn. Saturn is in Ardra Nakshatra (destruction for improvements - ruled by Rahu).

Perhaps the Neptune in the 5th House could be some sort of freelance thing. A focus on creativity and self-expression in the realm of Neptune...blurriness, art, music, romance.

Thanks for any help.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 6, 2020 at 11:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:157: bQ the :116: gives you more power and creativity than your Yodh!
December 6, 2020 at 17:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Your chart doesn´t show the quincunx from Saturn to Neptune because that is a wide orb - so some astrologers would not call it a yod.

However, if it´s functioning as a yod ... then I´d say you need to sacrifice something that is the quality of Neptune in Aquarius. But, I´m not sure this is what the chart is saying. Let me see.

This is a crazy chart! I mean, what I´m getting here is that your South Node past life is bringing the gift of being quite psychologically savvy - you get psychology - you´ve done a lot of work on yourself - but - the North Node is saying - you don´t have it quite right yet and you have to rethink this. You need to revise your ideas about who you are.

You´ve been judged and you may be somewhat given to black and white thinking - either/or, right/wrong, good/bad, superior/inferior - etc. There are a lot of colors in between black and white, and Sagittarius tends only to see polar opposites. Sagittarius is many wondering things. I too have a Sagittarius Moon. We can be so wonderfully optimistic, have high moral standards, shoot for excellence, set goals and enjoy achieving them. Sagittarius can have a lot of fun and zest for life.

But, Sagittarius can be the worst judge and not even know they´re doing it. They just see - oh, this is BEST. Wby wouldn´t everyone want to be BEST or do BEST or behave BEST, etc. Well, there are many reasons why - usually emotional ones. But a hard-core Sagittarius will not be able to tune innto it because he´s so focused on achieving and being BEST.

Hence - Scorpio South Node with Venus, the ruler of the North Node in Scorpio´s house.

Scorpio Sun and Mercury in the first house - your focus is on unconscious stuff - stuff you need to investigate to clearly define who you are - to release what isn´t you or yours, so that you can be your own person.

Your chart has a theme of SELF - OTHER - with Libra and Aries on the ASC-DES. Your chart ruler is Venus, and it is conjunct South Node - so the importance of doing Scorpio work is really high on the list.

Jupiter in Virgo is great for analyzing yourself to deeply understand. If you do negative Virgo, you could get caught up in self-criticism, self-doubt - too much worry. Try to use Virgo to analyze to deeply understand - it takes you out of emotional and into the mental realm.

With that Saturn on MC and Chiron on IC - my guess is you take way too much responsibility for other people and maybe indulge in feeling guilty. It probably makes you very sensitive and attuned to other people´s needs and you naturally want to help. But, you need to have better boundaries. You need to honor your private self - private space - private ego - private goals - your individuality and independence.

You most definitely need a creative outlet - Mars and Uranus in the 5th - Pisces being extremely creative and Uranus being extremely inventive - and you need to play with who YOU ARE instead of just helping other people.

I don´t know about the yod. It can mean so many things. Are you supposed to evolve your creative/spiritual self (Neptune) in a unique way (Uranus) in the way you care for others - or should you sacrifice caring for others and focus on your own unique development? I think the latter. The focus on the chart is on YOU, not others. Your Libra rising is there to help you learn to set boundaries and know yourself through interactions. That´s the thrust of the chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 6, 2020 at 19:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ms. Jay,

I´m curious to see how the Moon has manifested for you. We have a Moon-Moon conjunction, and as you may know, our Moons are debilitated in Vedic, signifying possible destructive patterns in childhood and in everyday life. For me, this Moon squares Mars, and my mom´s Moon conjuncts my Moon and her Mars conjunct my Mars, so we have the Moon square Mars double whammy. She used to be physically violent and verbally abusive to me, even when I was a toddler. One of my earliest memories was when I was 4, and my mom was pulling my hair and choking me for accidentally stirring up family drama.

I´ve heard that the reasoning for why Moon is debilitated in Scorpio is that Moon is the Queen, while Scorpio is ruled by Mars - the warrior. The Queen does not feel comfortable in the warrior role.

I´ve come across some other Western Sag Moons who are Scorpio Moons in Vedic - Mike Tyson, Bill Burr, Donald Trump, my mom, you, Ivanka Trump, etc.

I think that the debilitated Moon almost creates a need to battle life, a habit of pushing oneself to the max.

Our Moon in particular is in Anuradha nakshatra ruled by Saturn, and this gives tremendous work ethic. The trouble is when the person does not really like what they´re working for, because the Anuradha Moon will power through the pain regardless.

Could you give me some advice on how to make this Moon work for me, rather than against me? I´ve already had to learn a little bit. Moon also rules the menstrual cycle and our nutrition, and I was working out too much to lose weight and I wasn´t eating enough, and I ended up losing my period. This all happened during my Mars Antardasa, so yeah.
December 6, 2020 at 19:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Cynicaphy
I´m a 21st century western astrologer. I don´t believe in debilitated planets, either in Vedic or Western terms.

Instead of debilitated, I think in terms of why is a planet less robust there? What is the positive reason? What good can come of it? Why does that planet need to be in that sign - positively? Maybe the planet loses something of its natural constitution, but maybe that´s a good thing.

Moon feels. So, a positive Sag Moon can feel happy and optimistic. It can feel good about setting goals and learning new things. A Sag Moon can have faith that even if life isn´t so good now, it can be in the future. It can look forward to learning about the sign and house it finds itself in. Sag Moon can feel a heightened sense of value in itself.

If Moon is feeling negative Sag emotions, it might feel judged, rejected, or made to feel inferior. It could also judge others and feel a need to put others down. If Sag moon is feeling this way, then she can work toward positive Sag. No doubt, the negativity is connected to the past life wound - and that´s another reason for a planet to be "debilitated". A planet is still itself no matter what sign it is in. The sign gives it a quality that the person needs.

If other planets are saying we need to be more reflective and mindful, then perhaps the Moon is in Sag in order to be more philosophical and less emotional. If the other planets suggest that a person has a tendency toward depression, perhaps a Sag Moon will provide a feeling of hope and faith in oneself to grow out of it.

In your case, I think it is to help you get out of Scorpio South Node attachments. The Moon there in the 2nd suggests you need to feel more optimism and also to think about your emotions instead of feel them so deeply. Jupiter in Virgo says the same thing. You need to think and analyze and not feel so much. It also may be saying to feel differently - try not to feel the same feelings - experiment more with your emotional world. Perhaps you get stuck in certain feeling states. You need to be more in the Scorpio investigative mode instead of feeling mode. Sag Moon can help.

Does this give you some ideas to work with? Is there a specific thing you would like me to comment on?
December 6, 2020 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
I think I want to book a consultation with you. I´ll email you later today to set it up.

I like your perspective, and I think that some Vedic stuff is too fatalistic and negative...it doesn´t help my restlessness when it comes to achieving my goals.

I think Sag Moon has been the one thing that has kept me from falling into depression. I have never been sad for extended periods! I´m thankful for that.

I have also always loved learning.
December 6, 2020 at 21:56
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Cynicaphy
See, there are really good things about having a Sag Moon! I´ll look for your email then.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »