December 5, 2020 at 23:49 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Insights on Saturn in the 8th House?
Especially in Aries.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 6, 2020 at 08:53
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
From what I´ve heard saturn in aries is being hard on yourself and on the 8th house it means that you will have a long life
December 6, 2020 at 18:00
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Saturn in 8th house or Scorpio is in my mind, a difficult placement. It says that you hold onto the stuff of 8th house and the sign Saturn is in - in your case, Aries.

Saturn is a hard structure. It carries your gifts and your wounds from the past life. It needs to be hard as it is essentially the stuff that holds you together as a physical person - it rules the skeleton in our bodies. It gives us shape and form. It doesn´t let go easily of the energies it is holding. This is why it´s so difficult to change.

Scorpio - 8th house is a lot of things - but it is where our unconscious emotions lie. And if we are to change, we have to unearth and become aware of them. Without becoming aware of what we´re unaware of, we keep holding on to our unique self-ignorance. So Saturn in the 8th house or Scorpio, makes it hard to investigate, become aware of, and then let go of, emotional stuff that we repress, deny or pretend isn´t there. Saturn will hold on tight until you work at chipping away at the qualities you don´t want it to have.

In Aries, we´re talking about independence, self-direction, pioneering spirit, happy to be alone, following one´s impulses and instincts, honest and straight-forward interactions, risk-taking and entertaining of brilliant ideas - to name a few qualities. Either you are holding on to being way too independent and perhaps too self-centered or you´re holding on to not being independent enough. Actually, it´s better said that you are holding on to the emotions that either keep you too Aries or not enough Aries. You could be holding onto some positive Aries qualities that you want to keep but still have negative Aries qualities you need to let go of. We need to look at the rest of the chart to determine how Saturn is functioning there in Aries, 8th. I´m simply talking about Saturn in Aries in the 8th without considering anything else. So there´s more to the story.

I´ll let you ponder this and if you want to share more of what you think it means, go for it.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 6, 2020 at 18:32
(Leo) Zephyrin
That is not so nice and your Saturn opposes the Sun(2), squares to Jupiter(5). Pisces is in 8th house...

-Unjust father who is firmly attacted to his opinions, values.
-Suffering from authority, cruel people
-Injustice in heritage
-physical violence from father
-difficulty in having children (Saturn in 8th squares Jupiter in 5th)
-troubles with law
-sexual problems, insecurities
-frequent injuries
-anger issues
-danger from water
-food poisoning
December 6, 2020 at 19:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not too sure what it could mean in your case, but I have a friend who has Saturn in his 8th house.

His dad is in prison for 30+ counts of child molestation (not my friend apparently. I think his sister).

8th house is also about commitment, and this friend has told me he has a fear of commitment, which I think stems from the situation with his dad.
December 6, 2020 at 19:56
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Cynicaphy
My dad died when I was a child (I heard that´s common for people with Sun/Saturn placements) and it´s evoked a crippling fear of intimacy. At 24 I´m still a kissless virgin who´s never been in a relationship, and not for lack of opportunity.
December 6, 2020 at 20:02
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Zephyrin
My dad wasn´t abusive but passed away when I was a child.
I have faced a lot of bullying including from authority figures.
I do have sexual problems and insecurities as I described in a comment above.
I grew up with bad anger issues but it´s gotten much better.
December 6, 2020 at 20:05
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » JayJayAstrology
I was always very introverted (at least in-person - I am more social online) but heavily dependent on my mother.
December 6, 2020 at 20:33
(Pisces) fishscales
First thing I want to instinctively say about Saturn in Aries in the 8th is that a problem with self-assertion, or self-embracing, may cause difficulties when it comes to intimacy or merging with another...

That sounds kind of contradictory in a way, but it´s the first thing that came to mind.

Perhaps one needs to feel very secure and confident in themselves (Aries) before they can "give themselves away" to another in the 8th house...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »