1776-2024 ~ pluto completes an orbit

December 5, 2020 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
1776-2024 ~ pluto completes an orbit
Something interesting I just read, that hasn´t come to my attention. Pluto is nearing completion of an orbit began in 1776, which is, of course, a very significant year.

And with all the commotion (to put it lightly) going on in the ol´ US of A, this little reading I found seems eerily possible:

"Some astrologers propose that as Pluto passes next through Capricorn and repeats aspects of the United States’s founding 248 years ago in 1776, it will trigger the beginning of the breakup and coming apart of those same “united states” in 2022–2024—a complete Plutonian cycle."

Things that make you go hmmmm. Just wonder if there are any other examples in history of a plutonian cycle causing this kind of break up? Or is it just a pluto conspiracy theory

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 5, 2020 at 05:18
(Aries) alphagemini
I have thought for a long time that the US would break up into three or four parts, perhaps after some uncivil war. The people are too ignorant and possess too many guns. It is hard to tell whether some rumours are stupid conspiracy theories or have some basis in fact.

Do you think that Pluto is a trigger for these theories?
December 5, 2020 at 05:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » alphagemini
Well, pluto is such a death/rebirth planet, I wouldn´t doubt it! And the way things are going, it seems highly likely that the United States is heading towards some cataclysmic end. Can only let the blind/insane drive the bus for so long...

Whether pluto has anything to do with it or not, it does feel like major change is on the horizon.

Civil war is a possibility, I agree
December 5, 2020 at 06:23
(Virgo) rohini moon
" it will trigger the beginning of the breakup and coming apart of those same “united states” in 2022–2024—a complete Plutonian cycle."

That "cycle" can eat shit.
December 5, 2020 at 06:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
You tell ´em Rohini

Dont shoot the messenger :92:

Regardless of "the great pluto cycle" (I just came up with that name for it :4:)

Do you think America will survive this shit storm that is unfolding? I think we are under attack, been under attack for a long time.

In the words of Paul Revere,

The British are coming!

Dont think we will have much choice before too long.

The T-800 is almost ready
December 5, 2020 at 06:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Survive? Ehhh....Not likely, when our overlords want it (and us)to fail miserably....,unfortunately for us.

Paul Revere was a favorite of mine. For the rich history, naturally, yes. But also because I had a friend in my teen years who once told a guy he looked like Paul Revere with wooden dentures.. She was a Capricorn. :32:
December 5, 2020 at 07:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I figured it would have been because of the Beastie Boys :3:
December 5, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The British are here, my dear Seekers, hello! :4: Now, we all know that you have made something of a Pig´s Ear of things, re civilization. So I have been authorized to offer (only once) you all membership of the Commonwealth of Nations. You won´t notice much difference, once you come to your senses, you´ll learn to love: tea, rain, cricket (Baseball - invented in England - will be left for the children), bitter disappointment, non-GM food, the BBC, better chocolate and, as well as many other things, the concept of mass transit.

So, civil war or tea and biscuits with the Queen - what say you?!

Great gig Paul Revere had - ride away from the action under the pretense of ´warning´ everyone :4: :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 5, 2020 at 20:33
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Hehe
YouTube
YouTube
December 6, 2020 at 00:27
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Fool
No harm was meant against our fellow Brits. As long as your coat isn´t red...

Tea and cricket, oh splendid. Will there be fish and chips?

Yeah, Paul had it easy now that you mention it lol. They used teach us he was a hero in school. Probably teach hes a treasonous bastard now. :4:
December 6, 2020 at 01:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When last ` :181: :160:´ happened; Time travellers handed a stack of blacked-out papers to the Founding Fathers with the message "This is ALL the Goddamned Fucking Crazy Bullshit you need to keep mum and zipped-up on for the next quarter ova millennium!
December 6, 2020 at 01:45
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
First, I´m staying away from the whole British thing, as my Plutoniun partner in life is a lovely British woman.

Yes, I believe the U.S. is in its Pluto return. Debates range as to when it should be. When was the U.S. truly born? I´ve seen interesting arguments around using the Boston Tea Party as the birth date, which would mean the Pluto return (actual) is...um. NOW.

Pluto orbits every ~248 years. Long term civiliations are largely defined by their Pluto transits.

As for the U.S., for us, here and now.....

Don´t bet against us.

Our best days are yet to come.
December 6, 2020 at 08:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"2022–2024—a complete Plutonian cycle."

Maybe. Numerically 222, 2024 224. 22 is a master number. Also known as a great builder. Maybe you guys go bust by then and you have to start a new. Build something better than what you have :15:

"As a master number, 22 is associated with the vibration of The Master Builder who has the ability to turn the loftiest dreams into concrete realities."
December 6, 2020 at 18:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AlsaceTX
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"As for the U.S., for us, here and now.....

Don´t bet against us.

Our best days are yet to come."

That´s the spirit - must be the lovely British influence :3:

re rise and fall of civilization/s: evidence accumulates - seemingly weekly, now we have an ancient site older than Gobekli Tepe - of our collective amnesia of a large part of the human story. I can recommend Graham Hancock´s books: Fingerprints of the Gods / Magicians of the Gods / Supernatural - haven´t read his new one about America before the catastrophe. Graham Hancock worked for The Economist Magazine as their East Africa Correspondent (and wrote "The Lords of Poverty" as well as other books) and is a highly regarded journalist. :15:
December 9, 2020 at 18:57
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Ha! Interesting that Pluto is coming to the same position it was in 1776. Well, I can´t say I believe that the US will break-up into pieces - but in general, we´ve been in a "deconstruction phase" for over a century now - as shown in our arts.

When there is change - and change is in the air - some doors close while new ones open. So I guess we just have to wait to see what will happen . . . I hope with all my heart that all the good energy that has been slowly building toward more loving, innclusive values - that might show up in changes in how we do just about everything - comes to pass.

Thanks for sharing this.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »