Just because I’m a (insert sun sign), Doesn’t mean...

December 3, 2020 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Just because I’m a (insert sun sign), Doesn’t mean...
Game time. So don’t be so serioussssssss.

Utilize your Sun sign or whatever placement aspect you wanna talk about.

Basically state something you wish people would understand about this sign/aspect that seems to be a stereotype. I’ll show you the format in two following examples of my own.

Examples:

1. Just because I’m a Taurus sun sign, doesn’t mean I don’t accept change. Might take a little longer and I’m a need to know details upon details, but it WILL happen.

2. Just because I have a Hades Moon doesn’t mean I’m going to be all the un evolved aspects of a Scorpio. Humans come in all states of transformation, you never know which end you’re catching them on.

I hope that game makes sense! If not I can clarify any questions. Looking forward to your engagement and responses!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 3, 2020 at 20:01
(Leo) Zephyrin
Just because I´m a Leo Sun doesn´t mean I´m egoistical and like fancy stuff..

I´m just a perfectionist and can´t tolerate stupidity of people.

:83: :13:
December 3, 2020 at 20:20
(Virgo) rohini moon
Just because I´m a Virgo Sun doesn´t mean I wake up at 4 AM to alphabetize the pantry of organic soups.

👀
December 3, 2020 at 21:10
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Just because I am a :172: signature doesn´t mean I scream :66:shit three times a day loud enough to make flocks of birds lift-off!
December 4, 2020 at 00:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" . . I wake up at 4 AM to alphabetize the pantry of organic soups. " But would you get up that early to organize your Cowgirl hats? Just askin´

Just because I´m Scorpio rising doesn´t mean that I am: seducing your lover/wife/Mum if shes fit - boring into your soul with my eyes; plotting you and your family´s utter destruction; that I´m deep, sensitive - untrustworthy, or, in general a dirty filthy ucking bastard :4: I´m a few of those things some times, a couple of those things a lot more times but you know, don´t just assume that I´m all of them all the time - that´s ucking rude. :36:
December 4, 2020 at 00:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Just because I´m an Aries moon, doesn´t mean I´m impatient,

Who am I kidding?

Hurry the .... up
December 4, 2020 at 00:52
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Just because I´m a Leo ascendent it doesn´t mean I shine in every room I walk in to
December 4, 2020 at 00:54
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Fun game:

-Just because I´m all cancer doesn´t mean I´m super sensitive...oh hey can I run you a bath? You want cookies with that?

-Just because I´ve got Mars in Leo doesn´t mean...Hey girl...How YOU doin?

-Just because I´ve got Venus in Gemini doesn´t mean I am not totally in love with you...Oh look! Sexy Squirrel.

-Just because I have Saturn rising in Cancer in the First doesn´t mean...oh yes it means I am having to learn to be myself with no apologies, set boundaries and find my calling.

Okay, maybe this game isn´t so fun. :37:
December 4, 2020 at 00:58
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » AlsaceTX
😂 I felt of my chair laughing having the same placement:"Just because I´ve got Venus in Gemini doesn´t mean I am not totally in love with you...Oh look! Sexy Squirrel."
December 4, 2020 at 01:12
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Just because I´m a scorpio sun doesn´t mean that I will stalk you on social media for the rest of your life. It´s up to you whether you are ready to commit to a relationship with Mark Zuckerburg or not.
December 4, 2020 at 01:16
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Just because I´m a Libra Sun doesn´t mean I´m outgoing (outside the internet, at least).

Just because I´m a Leo Rising doesn´t mean I´m flamboyant.
December 4, 2020 at 05:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because my :199: :191: Hypnos :198: my Asc does not mean that I am trying to hypnotize you . . does not mean that I am trying to hypnotize you..
December 4, 2020 at 05:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
It´s not because my Leo Moon (hello sweetheart) makes me think I´m special - it´s just that I know when she´s right :4:
December 4, 2020 at 05:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Just because my Neptune is in my first house does not mean I am ´spiritual´, a medium or ´sensitive´, I am not a sage, a pickpocket, an alcoholic, a wizard . . I am not communing with the great infinite if you come across me; I am just lost and need you to take me home. Thanks in advance :15:
December 4, 2020 at 07:18
(Leo) Anni23
Haha another fellow Hades moon. Yeah I don´t think this is as intense as actual Scorpio placements. Would like to hear your thoughts on it though? For myself I think that I have previously been confused about whether it has been this or my mercury in cancer that caused some dark type of brooding :4: which I am quite over "mostly" now btw
December 4, 2020 at 10:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Anni23
“ Would like to hear your thoughts on it though? ”

Well... my Hades moon is a Moon Pluto Conjunction in the 10th house with Saturn tagging along in opposition to my sun.

It was very confusing as child. I was definitely emotional overly sensitive and prone to depressive episodes out the gate, but I had a harsh upbringing and a self motivation that taught me to work through overwhelming themes and fairly quickly learned I could transform myself. The devastation that can potentially come from this moon can also provide the strength to overcome these things. Truly, as a child I felt alone in these endeavors and I learned more strength in it and am way more appreciative of people’s extended energies towards me probably because of it. It’s kinda how I take on astrology as well, I truly believe you can harness the power in the natal chart with your free will. It’s all about perception and where you intend to go with it. I said on Instagram yesterday, Reality is the biggest conspiracy theory—don’t be a prisoner of your own. And I meant that for everyone reading.
December 4, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Oh, and yea, hades moons usually have “mom issues” and I didn’t quite escape that in totality. Eh, a work in progress. The day I stop evolving is the day the universe ends.
December 4, 2020 at 15:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
Even because I´m polite, it doesn´t mean that I´m that interested" 

Totally relatable
December 5, 2020 at 02:13
(Pisces) fishscales
...I don´t appreciate the art of war
December 5, 2020 at 12:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because I´m a cancer sun doesn´t mean I´m just emotional. That´s just me on the surface I guess. I´m a very deep and loyal person but misunderstood. That´s what Cancer is all about. They are so difficult to understand but they don´t mean to be. The world is just too harsh for them and they are made to keep it in check.
December 5, 2020 at 12:10
(Virgo) Rana2020 » rohini moon
As a fellow virgo sun i felt this
December 5, 2020 at 12:40
(Libra) leorising
Just because I’m a moon 11th opposite neptune 6th, doesn’t mean I don’t I understand the social rules. it took me a while to understand the world, but with the right information I was able to navigate better. Nor that I will deceive anyone. I know exactly my social role and I am struggling every day to be better at it.

Just because I have a Hades Moon doesn’t mean I will be compulsive for food (for food I was a little bit in the pandemic, but it was the sum of emotions :14:) or sex, I know the value of both and the impacts they can cause. I use this intensity to research and to become my best version every day.

Just because I have a pluto square mars I will go screaming around, and being violent towards people. sometimes it crosses my mind :41: :61: :98:, but as I am a sun in the last degrees of libra, I ponder everything, and if I hurt someone I mull over for a long time, and it takes me a long time to forgive myself :68:
(I´m the type of person who asks for forgiveness when I make a mistake. no one ever considered me to the point of screwing up with me and asking for my forgiveness. and many people have made mistakes with me, because of this chiron in 11th -patriarchy)
July 7, 2021 at 06:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because I’m a Pisces doesn’t mean I’m sensitive and kind
Just because I’m a Libra moon doesn’t mean I can’t get my hands dirty.
July 7, 2021 at 07:10
(Virgo) astreo
I wake up every day at 5 am and go to sleep every day at 11 pm.
So yeah, I´M THE TYPICAL VIRGO. Wherever they want to see you. :61:

Less when I miss the schedules because I have to sleep very late because I am studying for an exam that did not give me time ...

So all the qualities and flaws that Virgo has, I have everything. :61:
July 7, 2021 at 07:29
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Just because I am a Taurus , doesn’t mean that I can sleep like a baby for 8 hours
July 7, 2021 at 14:46
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
Just because I am an Astrologer, it doesn´t mean I accept traditional texts and think I have no free will.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »