I don´t believe in coincidence

December 3, 2020 at 06:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Wolfheart
I don´t believe in coincidence
I see 11:11 on a daily basis. It has gotten to the point where I almost feel like it´s becoming a normal occurrence in my everyday life... hmm? Can anyone tell me why they think a person would see 11:11 everyday without fail?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2020 at 07:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
To me, it looks like you´re entering the state of synchronicity.
In the state of synchronicity, you just let yourself go with the streams of life and start to act in rhythms without knowing it. You are unconsciously starting at one point 11:11 and return to that point regularly.

Why 11:11?
Because, it is the most pleasant to our brain to start with. In binary system 11:11 suggests full openness (1 is open and 0 is close).
December 15, 2020 at 19:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Like moon_queen said, it’s synchronicity. I look at numbers on the screen all day for work, and sometimes I see the craziest repeating numbers. God, consciousness, whatever you call it, will try to speak to you in many ways, will try to get your attention. Numbers is one of them. When I see an angel number I like to google it’s meaning and sometimes I’ll find a message.

One time I kept seeing my birthday, and later that day, I had a bad encounter when I went outside. I felt like it was just the universe spiritually preparing me and letting me know that it had my back, that I was not alone, and that I was going to be OK.
December 21, 2020 at 19:54
(Taurus) Wolfheart » Esoterica_x
Thank you. Yes perhaps it is something telling me I´m not alone because I very much have been feeling that. Its difficult but its true.. I´m not truly alone at least. Thanks
March 1, 2021 at 04:49
(Pisces) xtapodia
Regeneration it also relates to 8 And 3
March 1, 2021 at 13:11
(Pisces) GeoSeer » xtapodia
I appreciate your comment....and how am I not surprised I´m replying to an octopode. 183 in any order is a consistent. Which means I almost never miss ANY just 83´s or 38´s And one could look at my LUCKY birthdate and see some correlation. Apart from the generation... Bests to you Mysterious Stranger, and still forever friend.
March 3, 2021 at 14:15
(Pisces) xtapodia
? May be
YouTube
YouTube
March 4, 2021 at 12:05
(Capricorn) MiguelHML
We think the same, there are no coincidences. I usually see these numbers quite frequent in the hours: 3:33, 4:44, 414, 11:10, 11:16, it´s very weird.
March 21, 2021 at 10:23
(Capricorn) astrologymylife
some people say thet your mind all time watch on clock , but then he sow 11:11 he say about it to you . After u think about it more and more and after u where.
June 19, 2021 at 10:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Karakara, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Me too 11 keeps being every where for so long and
June 19, 2021 at 10:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Karakara, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was told it´s love , wishes , Angels
June 19, 2021 at 11:09
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Whatever beliefs you have makes it significant, can be very different from one person to an other.

All my life I seen 11:11, good stuff happens and bad stuff happens. I don’t see this as a “sign that I’m not alone” or “angel numbers etc etc.

Numerology is very powerful, but it doesn’t have anything to do with randomly noticing the time of day on a clock (or where ever it is)
June 19, 2021 at 12:36
(Leo) cubic
If you didn´t know to look for it would it even occur on regular basis? Sometimes these phenomenons are like viruses, an idea that jumps from person to person, then they start seeing it by.. evoking it themselves.

Anyway.. I think it´s about doing repetitive stuff. If life is more varied the 11:11 thing vanishes.

So to me, seeing 11:11 signals that I´ve been doing the same stuff over, and over and over day after day..
June 27, 2021 at 18:29
(Taurus) Wolfheart » GeoSeer
Well I´m 38 and was born in 83´...lol. i been seeing 11:11 again but now i realized it means something is coming. No matter what it is.. it is always something when those numbers appear.
June 27, 2021 at 18:38
(Cancer) bruhmoment » Wolfheart
Hi, I think you need to note what happens around 11:11 and then maybe you´ll find that meaning!
June 27, 2021 at 19:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
System message: Post has been written by user Richh3, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"If you didn´t know what to look for would it even occur on a regular basis? Sometimes these phenomenon are like viruses,an idea that jumps from person to person, then they start seeing it by evoking it in themselves"

You would think that, and definitely there is truth in what you say, but from my own experiences 11:11 might just be the beginning. It´s like Moon Queen says "entering the state of synchronicity" you start noticing more synchronicity else where, not just numbers, all kinds of bizarre coincidences.

I like the 11:11, it´s cool, but dont get to wrapped up in it myself.
June 27, 2021 at 20:43
(Aries) Jay Jay
My birthday is 03-27 (March 27) and I see 327 all the time. Mostly it´s clocks that I just happen to glance at, but it can be house numbers, car license plates, etc. I sometimes think it´s a reminder that I have a right to be a person - a theme in my life that I´ve had to work very very very hard on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »