Jupiter and Saturn in the 12th house

December 2, 2020 at 08:04 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) goodnight
Jupiter and Saturn in the 12th house
What does it mean when I have Jupiter and Saturn in the 12th house? Aren´t they kinda contradicting each other? :D thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2020 at 21:49
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Okey so what i basically see is that your an aries , u have mars the sun and jupiter there ,and saturn is in taurus ,I´m using all sigh house so saturn will be in the 1st house not with jupiter
And saturn being with jupiter it makes saturn energy to be less harsher then usual

Btw I´m new at this so I may be wrong 🙏
December 3, 2020 at 15:07
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Just an aside, you must have been born very far north to have such a large 12th house. I´m a great believer in the Placidus house system, except when it comes to the far north or far south. You might try using equal house system or equal sign or porphoryr house systems. I usually play with several types of house systems in cases like this and see which one the person relates to the most.

But, to answer your question. Jupiter was about to complete a Jupiter-Saturn cycle when you were born. Jupiter is expansive, and Saturn holds things together like glue. Jupiter helps to make Saturn more flexible so that it can change. Together, they are working toward your own personal growth. Saturn honors your past lives and all the talents, wisdom and positive experiences you bring forward, as well as your wounds and weaknesses. Jupiter is expanding your life experiences and introducing new elements to experience for Saturn to adapt to.

They never cancel each other out. They work together. For you, they are in Taurus, 12th house - so you´re working on letting go of any negative Taurus qualities and bringing in new experiences that will help you do that. 12th house is about letting go of stuff that no longer serve us. Are you too stubborn or too attached to pleasant things, always being pleasant?

Anyway, I´ve answered your question, I think.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 4, 2020 at 09:59
(Pisces) goodnight » JayJayAstrology
yes, and I have had messages from the universe that I need to change but I have no idea how to that! thank you so much btw :)
December 4, 2020 at 16:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » goodnight
It isn´t easy for any of us to change. But the earth signs and particularly Taurus doesn´t like it much. You do have to honor Taurus Moon and rising. Your Venus chart ruler in Aquarius, 10th can help though. It is all about being authentic, being unique, and following your own path. Perhaps stubborn Taurus will be good for your individuation process - if it focuses on a steadiness in working toward it.

I know this sounds funny, but you need to do Aquarius differently than you did in the past life (Past life South Node in Aquarius). Perhaps you were too far out there in your passion to be unique and went against everything - even what could have been beneficial to you, If you tame that a bit and go for being your unique and genius self without rebelling against everything, it´ll work better for you this time. Taurus would help with that, I´d think. Taurus likes stability and security - and perhaps that´s why you have Taurus Moon and rising. The fact that you have the other Taurus 12th house planets, perhaps is about the part of letting go of one self-concept so you can adopt another.

I think you need that Taurus - to stabilize and mainstream your interests and to develop a pleasant and likable persona. It´s okay to be different, unique, super smart and rebellious - to a point. You still have to work and be in the world - and Taurus is very good at coming across in a pleasant way. You want to have a persona that is socially acceptable so that you can accomplish something of value to yourself and others. You need to shine. It´s all about changing the way you shine, present yourself and relate to others.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »