Time Markers

December 2, 2020 at 03:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Del
Time Markers
Time markers describe a planet without reference to house or sign. I have started to use it to show another dimension to the meaning of a planet´s placement. I have recently found that this can be done from the planets exact position.
I recently asked an associate for the exact placement of a planet and used the time marker to describe how the planet functioned without knowing what the planet in question was.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 2, 2020 at 03:45
(Aquarius) nikkia
Are you reading the planet by degrees?
December 2, 2020 at 03:50
(Scorpio) Del » nikkia
Not exactly because it time markers can don´t apply to specific degrees. They apply to time. For instance two planets can have the same time marker yet not be in the same degree nor be in major or minor aspect with each.
December 2, 2020 at 03:53
(Scorpio) Del » nikkia
It is difficult to explain. since it isn´t like most astrology people are familiar. Yes I developed it.
I have tested it in a few different ways. However the most demonstrative one is as follows. I had an associate choose a planet and send me the exact degree. Although I didn´t know which planet I was able to describe how it was functioning.
December 12, 2020 at 07:35
(Scorpio) Del
Time markers can read a either a Sidereal or Tropical chart using the position of the planet.
December 12, 2020 at 14:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Del
Do you mean partile positions as in I have :151: & :154: at 16 1/2 dg. an exact sign away from each other?
Exact relationship to the cornerstone stars?
December 12, 2020 at 20:24
(Scorpio) Del » IIyyaarr13
It doesn´t relate to aspects. Two planets could have the same time marker yet not be in aspect. It is a way of describing time, or the position of a planet. The description aren´t related to the degree or time the planet occupies.
December 12, 2020 at 20:53
(Scorpio) Del » IIyyaarr13
What it does is describe in a non sign or house way how they planet is functioning. It also can give added in insight about the chart using any planetary position in the chart. It also doesn´t seem to matter whether it is a Sidereal or Tropical position.

As an aside I also have been using it to understand the quality of a transit. For example I will run a years worth of transits and it assist me in finding the transit that is the most informative.
December 12, 2020 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mr. Del, could you please explain more about time markers?
December 12, 2020 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Del
Maybe make a video of every step you do.
December 13, 2020 at 02:32
(Scorpio) Del » Cynicaphy
Three are different markers in an astrology chart

House cusps, decans, sign cusp
objects within their boundsries imparts a quality.

Tme markers function in similar except they measure a moment in time.

It appears that a chart is holographic one planet can describe the chart
December 13, 2020 at 02:37
(Scorpio) Del
However it doesn´t appear to work unless the degree comes from a chart. So it won´t work with random degrees
December 13, 2020 at 03:25
(Scorpio) Del » goldenlion32
Goldenlion I have been trying to explain it to friends some of whom are astrologers, it isn´t an easy thing to explain.
December 13, 2020 at 05:53
(Scorpio) Del » Del
Here´s the abbreviated version.

I have a heuristic that converts numbers and words into time, then I create a chart.

Then I created another system that converts planetary position into one of 100+ symbols.

So what I am noticing is there are signatures in time that I can identify. which allows me to either create a transit from a word or parse through a thousand of minor and major transits to find the chart that answers the question. So when you look at the land or an area you can describe it. I can do a similar thing when looking at time.
December 13, 2020 at 22:17
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How do you convert words or numbers into time?
December 13, 2020 at 22:31
Hi Cynicaphy

I created a set of rules that I apply to a magical language that I created in 2008. Here´s a link to another discussion. Where I link my name to a Tarot card and then create the chart.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
December 13, 2020 at 22:38
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
so you basically opened a topic about nothing, something you can´t share or explain that doesn´t work and even other astrologers can´t get it and you are not capable to explain here in 10 post what you mean and what it´s about???

cool story bro :117: smoke one more....for the peeps here
December 13, 2020 at 23:07
=====
I read that discussion, but I still don´t know the language. How do I learn the language? Is there a pattern I can use?
December 13, 2020 at 23:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
I don´t think the topic is about nothing. It´s a system he´s worked on for decades, so not really something that can be easily bottled up in one neat little thread.
December 13, 2020 at 23:18
Cynicaphy Thanks

There are a few things that i did, to develop the system. I tried to read as much ss possible about astrology, Tarot, numerology, the esoteric. Then i set a goal to read on average 250 people a year.

Then i had the idea to create a set of rules to predict future dates.

Then i created a correspondence for between numbers 1-930. That was the first magicak language the latest one is a symbol set of 100+ characters.
December 13, 2020 at 23:24
=====
Do you keep all the symbols and number correspondences 1-930 in your head like Kanji characters or have you written notes over the years?

For your next project you should write a book containing all of the meanings of the numbers! I´d read it for sure.
December 13, 2020 at 23:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
If you genuinely want to learn or are frustrated that there´s not enough information, being disrespectful is not the best way to get the info you want.
December 13, 2020 at 23:42
I have two sets. When i was trying to work out the correspondence I wrote the set for all numbers. So i have a book that has a set for all numbers between 1 - 930. Those meanings are fixed or rather dont change. When i read numbers or words thr meanings are more fluid.

The latest version has 100+ but I haven´t written definitions for them.

Nit real motivated to write a book about a language nobody understands.
December 13, 2020 at 23:48
=====
But how are they supposed to understand without a foundation in the language? I guess I could go through what you did and read a lot of astrology, numerology, and tarot books and then go through the process of making a correspondence for the numbers and develop my own system for converting names to tarot cards and then names and numbers to time so I can draw a chart.
December 14, 2020 at 00:35
(Scorpio) Del » ZynCitrus
It is hard to understand something without a frame of reference.

I have found a way to describe moments in time and I apply that to time or planetary position. Since degrees can be converted into hours.

I have used it to identify one transit out of literally 800 transits to answer the questions from the querent. It also work to select election times, which I have been giving to friends to assist in their meditatation.

So the technique is both descriptive and predictive.
December 14, 2020 at 00:38
Cynicaphy I am not really prepared to reveal the inner workings of a system I have spent 20 years developing. That doesn´t seem unreasonable.

What is fascinating is that time has qualities and starting at one time versus another results in different outcomes
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »