Eclipse season

December 1, 2020 at 07:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) mirkwood
Eclipse season
I remember last time when there was an eclipse I couldn’t sleep, I was emotionally exhausted, everyone seemed on their nerves, but this time everything is unusually peaceful, why is that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2020 at 15:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I know that some astrologers say eclipses are powerful. Throughout the years, I´ve not noticed this to be the case - not in my own world or anyone I know. I keep a Lunar journal - and I track all new moons, first quarter, Full moons and Last Quarters - all eclipses - and even other planetary cycles. I´m into tracking and documenting.

I think - like all New Moons when Total Solar Eclipses happen - it just depends upon where all the other planets are and how they aspect the natal chart, as to how each person experiences it. If it falls on or strongly aspects your Sun, moon or ASC - you are more likely to feel it. Otherwise, it could feel like any other non-descript day in the life.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »