Dominant Planets, Element and Signature Sign Calculator (New website feature)

November 7, 2018 at 17:23 (UT/GMT)
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Dominant Planets, Element and Signature Sign Calculator (New website feature)
Hi,

there are some new features and options for calculating dominant planets, dominant element and signature sign:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/d…

1) Dominant Planets
- Option to apply/exclude Rulerships into countings
- Option to apply/exclude planetary Aspects into countings

These two options might influence calculation significantly and give different results.

2) Dominant Element
this calculation takes into account also 3 main dominant planets => different method in 1) Dominant Planets might influence also this 2) Dominant Element.

3) Signature Sign
there is also a new Max_Element + Max_Modality => Signature Sign calculator.

so feel free to experiment :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 7, 2018 at 18:20
(Pisces) Dainty
Thank you very much for that. You are so smart and talented!
November 8, 2018 at 08:41
(Cancer) detectahead
Another brilliant addition to further the enhancement of delineating the chart. Many do not realize the importance of the 4 elements and modes(cardinal,fixed and mutable) that play a major role describing the base of the personality.

Thank you, peter :75:
November 8, 2018 at 10:35
(Pisces) Dainty
Which setting is more accurate, would you say?
November 8, 2018 at 10:52
(Pisces) IleneTs
Great :75: all the dominants together now included the Element, Mod and Signature Sign.

Thanks Petr.
November 8, 2018 at 17:44
(Aries) Lalla
Thanks for this new feature!
November 8, 2018 at 23:47
(Taurus) Naks
How is this different from pullen astrolog method? Is there a difference?
November 9, 2018 at 01:41
(Aries) YC88 » Naks
It probably is only a little different in terms of sign and element(unlike their planet strength calculator) , most likely there´s a variation on numerical value pullen method assigns to each placement. And since they don´t exactly explain on their site HOW the calculate, the best thing to do is just compare results.

Modality/element is exactly the same for me (+/- a few percent), but the planets are different...

Also, I don´t think pullen has the signature sign
November 9, 2018 at 11:44
(Leo) Course of the wind
This is damn awesome. Astro-seek is rocking.

My results are way different from the pullen astrolog. Not sure which to look at.

I guess both are correct in their respective ways.

Very nice feature, thank you for this.
November 9, 2018 at 13:25
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Course of the wind
I guess both are correct in their respective ways.
===
I think the same. They might give a different perspective how to apporach your chart. :15:

Btw how was astro-seek in Mauritius last days? I recently added some additional CPU units into server; did you notice some improvements?, or is this website still loading slowly at your destination?
November 9, 2018 at 13:38
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Dainty
:6:
November 22, 2018 at 06:31
(Leo) Course of the wind » Petr9
I did notice improvements. The connection was okay for a few days. Then it started lagging. But not like before. It lags, and at times it doesn´t. It alternates as such. It is no more a continuous lag. Hope it gets even better with time.
Thank you for taking the time to ameliorate the server.
December 13, 2018 at 10:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gemini12thhouse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for posting this!
December 13, 2018 at 17:12
(Pisces) tudi
Nice feature!

Should I be worried cause i lack the fire element? :) I have none
December 13, 2018 at 23:13
(Leo) Blastro501 » tudi
Don´t worry about it.....Work with it
December 14, 2018 at 00:48
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Petr9
I like the new feature. I am not fimiliar with pullen method.. Never even heard of it. Seems I still have alot to learn in astrology..👀
December 14, 2018 at 11:14
(Pisces) IleneTs » tudi
I don´t think you have to worry.

Also without the element Fire you can take actions very well, but probably you don´t have the need to put yourself in the picture.

But if you want it, there are possibilities to develop it, as your Sun and Mercury are in the 5th, Pluto in the 1st en Cheiron in the 9th house.
All fire houses.

So I don´t have the element Earth and I can work very practical, but it doesn´t has my interest.
December 14, 2018 at 11:27
(Scorpio) Angelina
Could someone, please, explain what signature sign means? :) It means, that a person has most of that signs features?
December 14, 2018 at 18:34
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » CapiSun
Hi Lavonne381,

you might check this simple tutorial how to calculate your dominant planets using Walter Pullen´s method at astro.com :)
https://forum.stellarmaze.com/t/…
December 14, 2018 at 19:35
(Cancer) detectahead » tudi
I lack earth in mine but compensated for with stellium in 2nd. With sun in its own H along with merc you have initiative
December 14, 2018 at 22:48
(Capricorn) CapiSun » Petr9
Ok, I will try it now. Thank you!!! :1:
December 16, 2018 at 15:34
(Taurus) Vyri » Petr9
Petr

It´s no guess work your web site will supersede many on line, your dedication to implementing great methodology technique is a boon to student, neophyte and professional alike. The feature fits in with hoary charts just as well for natal progressions solar returns & etc, a help for interpretations concerning important element discernment, ..it aids for that fine tuning extra glimmer of knowledge to understand just where the querent´s mindset was at the time of the question, an aid directing the student to other areas in the chart that figure in that we as struggling students are not so quick to see to qualify for a correct answer.

Am grateful to be apart of the forum members and to have seen your first burgeoning beginnings start in association with AstrologersCommunity.com. Thank you

Vyri
All the best
December 17, 2018 at 13:19
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Vyri
Thank you Vyri :74:
December 17, 2018 at 15:23
(Aries) YC88 » Angelina
Here is more on signature sign

https://www.pandoraastrology.com/bl…
December 17, 2018 at 17:05
(Scorpio) Angelina » YC88
Thank You:)
December 18, 2018 at 11:25
(Virgo) INTJ
Brilliant work, Petr. Keep it up! I am still waiting for the option that shows people you´re most compatible with and maybe explaining why, I think this will be a great addition to the site.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »