Military Service and Placements

November 27, 2020 at 09:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Military Service and Placements
I’ve been thinking a lot about people in the military and placements that would draw you to serve your country.

I’ve noticed lots of cancer energies especially risings have served in their military—but not always happily. Of course lotsa Scorpio sun and Aries suns seem to be soldiers too.

So per usual I got some questions—especially with people who have served in the military or people who are drawn to the service but for whatever reason have not or did not serve in a military branch.

If this is you, or if you got theories or knowledge, what placements do you attribute for your desire to be a soldier?

Follow up question—what type of soldier would you describe yourself as—I’m not talking about your duties (Here in my country that’s a violation of OPSEC) I’m referring to your mind set. Are you detached, are you aggressive, are you totally chill and on some woosah stuff?

And after that question—have you checked the fixed star Antares in your chart? When aspected in certain ways, it lends itself to a military mind leading me to believe that in the majority of soldiers this star is important in their chart.

If anyone studies famous soldiers generals etc, please share your knowledge too!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2020 at 09:55
(Libra) leorising
I have antares conjuct to my Saturn in Sagittarius in house 4, so my job is for justice, but the judicial system to which I belong has military strength. so I believe that it is possible to see the influence of militarism on my Pluto 3 squared with Mars on 7. I never imagined that the contest that I would be running would have a military bias, I only discovered this after I started working. it seems like i´m a police officer, i´m already close to discovering the whole truth (i believe next year) i have Neptune on 6. this Saturn on 4 is a blessing without limits, because working at home, for someone with chiron on 11 and Mars on 7 is a relief, just not having to deal with people ...
I have Jupiter square uranus ( Uranus is ruler of 7th) :
I didn´t calculate anything, I just did several tests until I passed some
November 27, 2020 at 12:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
According to Chas E.O.Carter 22 dg. :176: has military inclination, which means my true :162: in :180: could have easily put me in the military!
According to Gauquelin, most things in cadence with the exception of :156: is military, which means my :157: :196: :156: is militarized!
I was exposed to youths with :160: :194: Antares which means it was unusual for them to play at anything less than tough m*****f*****s!
November 27, 2020 at 12:44
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
What does Jupiter do instead?

I’ve got Jupiter and Uranus conjunct Antares.
November 27, 2020 at 23:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
` :156:´ means a great variety of extroverts in a greater variety of positions than the more famous `Mars´ and `Saturn´ which don´t have to be sighted near the horizon like Mercury and Venus!
November 27, 2020 at 23:04
(Virgo) rohini moon
My grandfather served a few years in very early 50s. . Under Eisenhower when he was a general..

He had Mars/Moon in Cancer and a Libra Sun.
November 27, 2020 at 23:50
(Aquarius) nikkia
While rectifying my father´s natal, his Mars in the 6th house (of service) clicked the whole chart in place.

He served in the Army - having volunteered during Wartime. A choice he made.

He was not drafted. Or forced into military service.
November 28, 2020 at 01:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
My father was raised by civilian employees of the Air Force. :31: :32: :33:
My maternal grand-father was already too old for "The Great War" at 29 when it started! The Great War lead to a Greater War which showed the absurdity of naming it at all!
November 28, 2020 at 02:53
(Cancer) guitarperson2
Haha, I was in the Army for 6 years. I opened this to check your validity and then see Cancer energies. Ya got me. 2 planets in cancer, 3 placements in Leo. Lots of Leos, also Fixed Signs.

I joined just to escape the school system after High School.

I was the type of Soldier who would always put work first (Caring Cancer). I didn´t make time for relationships or friends. My bestie in the Army was a Cancer lmao.

Haven´t checked the star.

Medal of Honor Recipient Dakota Meyer (Who´s story is insane, please check it out if you have a chance -link below) his birthday is June 27th 1988. I have a friend with that same birthday who was in the Army and had a wild deployment (15 Months I think). I think the preponderance of Cancers is about the caring and controlling qualities they possess. Also Cardinal signs breaking the normal hum-drum of going to college etc. We don´t put a ton of thought into things really, just get a good feeling about the Military out of High School because of the freedoms and privilege´s. Also being so young and energetic it´s just a giant rush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Great post! I´ll keep checking back
YouTube
YouTube
November 28, 2020 at 02:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
Oh ya? Grandpappy was in the Air Force. :32:
November 28, 2020 at 04:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
Just a part of the machinery! :82: :81:
November 28, 2020 at 07:28
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Remember there was still a draft in those days, so they took all kinds.. for all kinds of reasons...

My Dad´s own brother faced a choice in 1968- statutory rape charges & jail, or marry her & join the military. He chose Air Force. The marriage to the 14 year old girl didn´t last, either, but his 50 year old son from that "marriage" is still around.

They are much more picky today. Psych evaluations are part of that as well.

I´de run his chart and look for aspects, but, he´s a turd I´de rather forget I am related to.
November 28, 2020 at 09:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » guitarperson2
Antares is in your 4th house with your lot of fortune. Didn’t dig too deep yet into aspects. But, the star I’m beginning to associate with the military is in your house of home and homeland indicating to me you defended her.
November 28, 2020 at 09:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Leo is repeated theme generation after generation in my family for Government and Military.

North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer
North Node Aries/South Node Libra

Capricorn Sun/Capricorn Mercury

Grandfather´s Generation (Cancer Pluto, Neptune in Leo, Uranus in Aquarius). WWII

Father´s Generation (Leo Pluto, Neptune in Libra, Uranus in Gemini)

Romantic/Partners Generation (Libra Pluto, Uranus in Libra, Neptune in Sagittarius).

Jupiter Aquarius, Jupiter in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aries,

Aries Sun, Capricorn Sun, Libra Sun,

Mercury Capricorn, Mercury in Libra, Mercury in Aries, Mercury in Cancer.

I´m surrounded by too many Military and Government.

Usually they have different combinations in their charts of Cardinal Signs.

Aries/Taurus in there charts they seem to be in the Army

Scorpio tends to be the Marine Corps.

Navy Pisces usually involved.

Antares is exactly 9 degrees from the Sun in Sag 18 degrees. Probably why there´s always a military man around or police officer.

This Chart is one of the Army
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 28, 2020 at 21:52
(Scorpio) Aiax66
I wanted to serve in the marine corps, where I met many water signs, expecialy cancers suns; I am a cancer rising myself so I can confirm it´s plenty of them.

I have always sympathized for the "soldier", who risks his life for his country, and I´ve always admired their strength, but I was too scared of war. I had a sort of calling one day, I still remember where and I had it, like priests... This reason wasn´t enough when I told my decision to my parents ahah.
I share scorpio sun with Erwin Rommel, Bernard Law Montgomery and George Smith Patton, and virgo mars with 2 of them. I could say bulls**t but I think jupiter in capricorn and my 4th house count too.
November 28, 2020 at 21:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Yeah I can see why you´d want to forget about him, ram..

But, you think his chart may have similarities to Jerry Lee Lewis?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »