8 life path

November 27, 2020 at 04:23 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua
8 life path
Anyone here have any insights on number 8 life path. I was told the the number 8 looks like the infinity sign sideways and it surely does. I also heard that number 8 life paths lived many lifetimes. We are also into the material world, we love luxuries and success. I’d say this is true about me. I love a nice car and a elegant home. I am also intrigued by success but I am not a shallow person. I may like my luxuries but I also have a big heart and am very giving. Any other 8s out there? What are your traits and qualities?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2020 at 09:08
(Scorpio) Aiax66
I am, number 8 life path is the description of the scorpio after all. I am ambitiuos and when I did sport competitions (I was really good and treated like a little "god" by teammates and coaches) I wanted so hard to achieve success and honor that I think I got depression when I saw the first signs of decline.
I´m not attached to material things so much, neither to my social status, but I´d like others to think high of me.
November 27, 2020 at 16:48
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » Aiax66
I can see those qualities for a 8 path. I definitely am more into nice things like cars, clothes and a elegant home like I said. Everyone always told me I was fancy. Money is very important to me but not to the point where I obsessed over it but I have to have the stability money brings or I feel off balance. I also heard that 8s have many past lives and I always felt I lived other lives. Do you think you lived other lives? Or do you not believe in that?
December 5, 2020 at 18:00
(Aquarius) Ma7mod
Me to 8
Number 8 simply symbolize saturn :157:
Wisdom, hard working , responsibility
Practicality , express emotions through actions , dominancy ,great success after many restrictions and difficulities
Also remember :180:
December 5, 2020 at 18:36
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » Ma7mod
I oh feel the great success after many restrictions and difficulties. Great interpretation
December 5, 2020 at 18:38
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
yes the 8 is like an infinity symbol. I do believe in past lives and 8s always seem to be like "old souls" same with the 9s. . . the reincarnation part would be difficult to prove though

the infinity of this number is also represented or has an emphasis on ´karma". you see it by its shape. yes Saturn rules the 8 number.

I feel like the 8s understand most about karma out of all numbers; as what goes around always comes back around with this number. Cause and Effect. . . or like the proverb "you reap what you sow"

8 is about power . . . in the world we´re living in, many associate power with money, is why it´s described as materialistic number.
December 5, 2020 at 18:41
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » OctoberScorpio
Definitely feel the past life aspect of the number 8. Also the number of money and power. Thanks for the great interpretation of the number 8.
December 6, 2020 at 16:25
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Ladyaqua
I hope I didn’t come out too negative with the karma” thing, as it wasn’t my point. 8 is also considered the luckiest number in many countries/ cultures. can bring great prosperity!

8s are very powerful. Ive noticed these people having great resilience and perseverance when life get hard on them. They overcome things. and have great successes in life :)

the life path is “tricky to explain because it may come out different depending on the person. Some qualities resonate more others not so much. . . as we are often pushed opposite that path.

besides, you have many “core numbers” to look into, and how they blend all together. Just like astrology charts :)
December 11, 2020 at 21:53
(Aquarius) Ladyaqua » OctoberScorpio
No it wasn’t negative! I have noticed I do have instant Karma so I am very careful how I treat people. Yes you’re right 8 is a powerful number.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »