Job selection, and career suggestions.

November 25, 2020 at 17:17 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Virgod
Job selection, and career suggestions.
Currently im studying translation and interpreting in english and turkish. However im not really want to do this job even im good at it. My dream is being a football coach. By going abroad(im living in turkey) i can achieve my dream, i mean i hope i can lol. But what you think about my conditions while considering my chart. Your comments are so crucial for me. Thanks

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2020 at 17:39
(Libra) kausch
If you go on this adventure you will gain a lot of good life experience, meet many interesting people, and enjoy yourself. So go abroad.
November 25, 2020 at 18:01
(Virgo) Virgod » kausch
I hope i can. Thats my dream as i said in my post.
November 25, 2020 at 19:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi!
I assume you are a good football player (is it soccer (football) or American football?). I would think that you´d have to be really great at it and maybe even have coaching experience to easily land a job. But, I suppose if you have plenty of football experience, you still might land a coaching job.

Honestly, I don´t see an athlete in your chart. I see someone who is a mental-intellectual type - likes to analyze - investigate - has an active mind. That isn´t to say that you aren´t an athlete or wouldn´t be good at coaching. I just don´t see an athlete - but I see a teacher or coach easily. Virgo Sun can be a great teacher - really likes to get things perfect and is very organized and detailed-oriented.

I do see you traveling - definitely. Aquarius on the 4th house cusp is the most common symbol for world travelers and you have its ruler - Uranus there as well. You will like to travel - keep moving and exploring. Your North Node of the Moon is also in 9th house - which is a house where people love to travel. So, you will do well to travel.

So yes, I see travel and teaching - or coaching. Perhaps other teaching opporunities might also interest you as time goes on. But if you are good at football - and want to coach - go for it.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 25, 2020 at 21:03
(Virgo) Virgod » JayJayAstrology
ım not a complete athlete but ı love sports, especially football(soccer). ı was not able to continue playing football in my childhood but ı always played it amateurishly. and ı keep up with the football news, especially tactics of it. as you mentioned in your reply ı love travelling and ı don´t hesitate to go abroad. your supportive reply made me so happy. thank you, you encouraged me so much.
November 25, 2020 at 21:36
(Virgo) Virgod » JayJayAstrology
ı signed up for your newsletter btw. thank you again <3
November 25, 2020 at 21:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Virgod
You are welcome. Glad you signed up!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar