Vesta in synastry?

November 24, 2020 at 12:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Vesta in synastry?
As I slowly dive into this synastry with my gf I continue to notice interesting connections between inner planets and chiron, north node, Juno and Vertex for the two of us. Today, it is Vesta. I hear vesta is very supportive of the planet person.

Since her Vesta 21´33 in Aries is almost exactly conjunct my Moon in Aries 21"58 I would imagine she is very supportive of my emotional development and how I express myself. Indeed, she has encouraged me to express my emotions in a sweet, caring way, several times already.

Her Vesta is also trine my Venus Sag 21"11 so I imagine she is very supportive of my attempts to show and be romantic and, indeed, she is always very vocally happy/proud even when I do the smallest romantic gestures.

Although they seem like minor aspects, they seem to be quite nice and add a little more than a tweak, at the least. However, her Vesta also squares my Mars by about 2 degrees so would this mean her support is at odds with how I express myself when mad? Our arguments have been very minimal so far. It also squares my rising by about a degree. So would this mean she might not be supportive about how I represent myself to the outside world? I mean, she always tells me I am handsome so I am not sure this aspect is felt as much.

My Vesta Virgo 28 degrees makes wider aspects with her 24 degree moon and sun (both trines), as well as a 2 degree sextile to her rising Vesta, also trines her saturn by 3 degrees. So I think this would lead to me being very supportive of who she is, as general as a person since sun, moon, rising and saturn are a huge part of who you are.

Thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2021 at 00:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The mapsite Google.com/Maps/Space/Mars should get you to Vesta, it is important!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »