12th house placements and self care.

November 24, 2020 at 02:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user sleepysirren, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

12th house placements and self care.
Do you have any 12th house placements? If so, what do you do for self care in order to alleviate some of the intensity and inwardly turned energy of the planets?

I have a 12th house stellium with sun, moon and mars, and working as a professional holistic healer and counselor/reader has been my output. For self care, I need lots of hot baths, candle lit yoga and escaping into a really good book, horror preferably!

How about you? <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 24, 2020 at 12:08
(Pisces) fishscales
Pluto in the 12th...

Have to have an outlet for intense/darker feelings...

Must be able to periodically purge the psyche...

Playing/listening to heavy metal music works great...
November 24, 2020 at 12:09
(Leo) Anni23
Oh wow you have your sun, moon & asc in Pisces and you also have planets removed from the 1st house (I have my Jupiter in libra in the 12th, aswell as my moon and mars conjunct in Virgo) but I don´t think I have stellium
* Also noticing that your 12th H is split between Aquarius and Pisces, assuming you don´t use whole signs. Whereas more of mine is in virgo, but also part in libra.

Well yes firstly I think that escapism is most probably not an indulgence but a necessity with 12th house placements. Also cathartic outlets.. such as horror films haha. Personally I think detaching from the "reality" of life is really important, as in all the things that don´t matter and I´ve realised aswell that I´m pretty sure that I need to connect deeper to my spirituality to stay mentally healthy in real life and as an individual. Although it has been tough feeling separate, even a kind of guilt from this. But I think with these placements you probably know aswell that there is a kind of truth in darkness, and this can be turned into a positive manifestation.
November 24, 2020 at 12:11
(Aries) ram_goat
Damn that´s a lot of 12th house..

Jupiter in 12th here.. escapism works.
November 24, 2020 at 12:44
(Pisces) N_thecat
"Only" :163: in 12th...
November 24, 2020 at 13:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user sleepysirren, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah yes I forgot! Super duper heavy metal rock n roll will do the trick! And at least you can never lie to a pluto in the 12th house, since they will read right through you!
November 24, 2020 at 13:39
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Ahh another Jupiter in the 12th. I am unsure about whether to use whole signs or not(which would mean that my Jupiter would move to the 1st), what has your experience been with Jupiter in the 12th, how do you think it has influenced you? And do you also think it´s possible that you have it in the 1st house?
November 24, 2020 at 13:42
(Libra) leorising
12th house is really overcoming, I have the moon ruling this house and I had to seek help to get the nutrition I needed to be a good human being. :68:
November 24, 2020 at 13:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
Literal scheduling blocks/chunks of of time our of your day to just zone out or transcend this 3d world is a necessity to functions. Also with your Jupiter in 12th it may be difficult for you to be aware of how truly blessed, lucky and connected to the spirit realm you actually are!

Let´s make a pact to never feel guilty for doing self care!
November 24, 2020 at 14:38
(Pisces) fishscales » sleepysirren
Even harder to lie to someone with Pluto in the 12th AND Mars in the 8th :3:

My Pisces and Libra natures want to think the best of people, but I am sometimes disappointed... Even if I´ve "known" all along...
November 24, 2020 at 14:47
(Pisces) fishscales
I guess a good way to synthesize self-care for Pluto in the 12th is find a way to make the unacceptable acceptable...face the darkness...acknowledge it...this does not mean embrace it, or live it...learn how to laugh at it if you can...

Dark humor is also a good outlet for this placement...
November 24, 2020 at 16:50
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have saturn & nn in 12th. I think the best thing I ever did was meditate for 20-30 minutes for several months.

That´s been years ago and for some reason, I can´t get back into it. I really think it helped alot. Want to get another routine going
November 25, 2020 at 00:07
(Virgo) astrobaby
I have my sun in virgo and chiron in virgo in my 12th house and am learning how to have better self care. Its good for individuals like us with our sun placement to practice self care because of our struggle with feeling like we have no identity. Its a challenging, yet beautiful placement and with your stellium there, its great you´re a holistic healer. That inspires me with my lack of direction in life. :)
November 25, 2020 at 03:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Fiscscales I have noticed how hilarious you are! Hahaha, thank goodness for the age of memes too!
November 25, 2020 at 03:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astrobaby
=====
Aww thank you astrobaby!!!! I adore virgo energy, and I learn so much from that grounding force!
Yes, since 12 house sun identity is so mutable we can take a bit of an extra time in figuring out who we are, and then bam we change again. We mind as well embrace that we shine in even in the darkness!
November 25, 2020 at 03:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Also, just realized another great self care, logging off ALL social media, most especially facebook and instagram,
just nearly had a breakdown over it, when I could just simply delete them for at least a month...
astro seek obv doesn´t count haha
I just feel my 12th house easily gets overwhelmed by everything
November 25, 2020 at 04:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Anni23
And do you also think it´s possible that you have it in the 1st house?

I have never taken a serious look at my whole sign chart, and not for any
reason in particular. I do see some ways in which WS is more accurate, but
I suppose I must pick one system and stick with it, so I go with placidus.
I still don´t know what to think about all these house systems.

what has your experience been with Jupiter in the 12th, how do you think it has influenced you?

oh, a certain luck, you read a lot of "guardian angel" descriptions about this placement. I agree with those. Nothing that makes you rich, but some of life´s worst horror stories and bad people tend to not affect you.

Spiritual development is important, taking time to figure things out. Partly you need it to improve yourself, anyone needs this, but also with Jup in 12 there is just a little more urge present, going in this direction. Not a compulsive urge, but just the same you´ll never tire of learning and have a lot of stamina here.

And do you also think it´s possible that you have it in the 1st house?

It´s possible, but I have never felt like placidus was such a bad fit that I
had to go searching for other house systems. I keep an open mind about it, but
just the same, I have never had the feeling that something was missing or that something wasn´t right, but I admit some people may have these feelings about one system vs another, for whatever reasons.

November 25, 2020 at 04:26
(Aries) ram_goat » sleepysirren
Oh you should leave social media and never go back. It´s terrible.
November 25, 2020 at 04:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I have to agree. It seems more anti-social than social. Unless you fit a certain cookie cutter mold. I think even then something´s just not good about it. Turned mine off a couple weeks ago and felt better immediately
November 25, 2020 at 04:45
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
Yes you even have to watch it in here sometimes, it can get toxic..

like WTF was that meltdown from maltbach the other day?

Or Davis and that idiot crew.
November 25, 2020 at 04:48
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » sleepysirren
The part about being easily overwhelmed, I relate to that. I guess any planet in the 12th causes this to an extent. I know that was part of the saturn 12th interpretation. And, as I said, very accurate

A question that comes to mind, how do we keep from being overwhelmed? Choose a quiet and peaceful life I suppose is the easy answer. Maybe practice some sort of centering technique. Ohhhhhhhhmmmmmm.

The demands and complexities of the world just seem like too much sometimes
November 25, 2020 at 04:56
I dunno man, I kinda got caught up in it before I realized what a fruitless endeavor it was. He was being pretty belligerent. Non-stop insults and attacks. Kinda feel sorry for these people :63:
November 25, 2020 at 05:05
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
aah I see..
November 25, 2020 at 05:07
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
He really flipped out there..

I think he needed to go to the dispensary and
get his green "medicine".. People´s heads go to
some weird places in here sometimes.
November 25, 2020 at 05:19
I hope he found it

He said something about, " I´ll dance on your graves" with alot of @$#%@$# added in. Pretty entertaining, like watching a meltdown.

Really though, I wish him well. Smoke a fatty bro :46:
November 25, 2020 at 05:25
Something I thought was weird though, was he is supposedly a Pisces. I thought they were more peaceful, or at least less expressive than that. ?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »