Counterbalance to a Heavily squared SUN? It has always provided hurdles but it is really dragging me down for the last few years

November 24, 2020 at 00:29 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Counterbalance to a Heavily squared SUN? It has always provided hurdles but it is really dragging me down for the last few years
Heavily squared SUN - Saturn Square, Pluto Square, Uranus Square. It is dragging me down for the last few years with some very heavy transits activating it. Can you spot anything that helps counterbalance that heavey Sun burden? :92:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2020 at 01:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Those thick blue lines showing :193: (trines), :157: is independent of planets in your heliocentric chart!
November 27, 2020 at 01:56
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » IIyyaarr13
Thanks very much. I do not know much about the heliocentric chart - I have to study it. If Saturn touches nothing that would be something!

I see you have some squares and oppositions to your Sun. How has this impacted you? Do you feel the time around your birthday always brings stresses and problems? This is generally how it goes for me and I have lately had significant transits activating all those T-squares involving my Sun. Unfortunately, the trines have provided little support to these massive transits...

How do you feel about your Sun T Square and Opposition?
November 27, 2020 at 03:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MagentaP
The opposition to :159:, Earth, & :152: is why I regress so easily to escapist introvert!
November 27, 2020 at 14:20
I am not familiar with those Heliocentric aspects - have to study - looks I have the same exact opposite earth and moon as well....thanks for the feedback.
November 27, 2020 at 23:12
You have more evolved degrees occupied than unevolved degrees, you are not a Johnny-Come-Lately!
November 28, 2020 at 15:12
Thanks again, I have some astrology studying to do! I am familiar with mainstream astrology - planet positions, houses, aspects, transits etc, but not evolved versus unevolved degrees. I tried searching to learn, but have come up empty. Do you have any reference on the study of evolved degrees?
November 28, 2020 at 15:51
As :178: relates to human sexuality there is an expectation that ALL degrees of Scorpio are evolved as most signs are just less so!
November 29, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user practicalmystic, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hiya! I wanted to pop in and give my 2 cents to see if I might be able to help figure out the square to your Sun. The first thing I´ve learned in astrology is: Squares/Oppositions are more like lessons to learn then a polarized ´bad´ influence. The Sun being your identity which is challenged at two major points (the squares).

So with that in mind, I want to look at what and where your Sun is being squared by:

-Your Sun is a Sag in the 8th house; something of an occult explorer, or an adventurer of the unknown.

-The first square is a combination of Lilith (Rebellion) + Saturn (Discipline) + Chiron (Wound), taking place in the more spiritual 12th house in Pisces. So to me this suggests that you have a core wound around spiritual power-struggles, symbolized by the lilith/saturn struggle. The chart suggests that at some point an external force, person or people may have shamed or otherwise misunderstood your latent occult talents.
--Potential power from resolving the square: Doing past-life and occult work in line with your spiritual practices will be greatly illuminating and will possibly open visions, portents, or other locked talents.

-The second square seems to be a combination of your Pluto (Power) and Uranus (Individuality) in Virgo, the sign of service to others, in the 6th house of productivity. This suggests to me that at one point or another you´ve been of service to others (both planets are more externally focused), and those others likely took advantage of your kind nature. An additional Venus square suggests there may have been close people involved.
--Potential power from resolving this square: By not releasing your generous spirit you don´t let any opposition succeed. You can be a great healer to those in-need, but it´s important to distinguish who needs true assistance and who´s simply along for your spiritual ride.

=======

To summarize: Your Sun is squared between your spirituality and a kind nature; your identity seems fragmented from external events rather than internal, which usually indicates people. Your chart suggests to me that by connecting legitimately and shamelessly with your hidden magical sides, while simultaneously being of service to others without drying yourself up in the process, your latent spiritual talent will guide you.

...also, Gemini is opposite your squared Sun. Make sure you´re talking about your issues with people who care, are attentive, and listen on a genuine level!

I hope this helped! :83:
November 29, 2020 at 15:50
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » practicalmystic
Wow! :74: I thank you dearly for your two cents, those few pennies have helped immensely. I have had very different feedback on these aspects - one person thought my chart was that of a violent person. Of course, I was surprised - I can´t even watch violence on TV - no less act in violence.

Your description of the Pluto/Uranus square was spot on! Specifically, this was in regard to my family of origin.

On the Lilith/Saturn/Chiron there were a few and it was intense - the portent was extremely disquieting for a young teenager to have...

And , yes, I would say my identity (my life path) is fragmented from external events (people) rather than internal (me, myself and I).

Thank you truly for this! You have helped a great deal indeed! :79: .... :17:..... :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »