hey everyone. i was wondering if you could analyze my chart about my dream career. Is there any chance i can be a flying attendant or a model? Thank you for your comments. :)

November 21, 2020 at 22:25 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cayatu
hey everyone. i was wondering if you could analyze my chart about my dream career. Is there any chance i can be a flying attendant or a model? Thank you for your comments. :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2020 at 00:59
(Aries) Jay Jay
Hi Cayatu,
I´ve done a lot of studies on various careers, but not one on either of these. But, let´s look at your chart.

I see you definitely have some things going for you. First of all, with both Aquarius and Uranus on your 4th house cusp, you will love to travel. It´s the most common placement for world travelers. So, this would be ideal for a flight attendant. I don´t know if models travel as much. The traditional ruler of your whole chart is Mars, and it´s in the 9th house of travel.

Then you have Sun, Mercury and Venus in Leo in the 10th house of Career. You will like being center stage. Leo´s love being the center of attention and to be in front of a camera. The love an audience. If you have the body and look a model needs, I´d think this part of you would absolutely love it. With a Scorpio ASC you could have this kind of sexy, secretive or mysterious look that is desired for modeling.

With a Gemini Moon though - I´d think you´d have some smarts - and depth - in the 8th house. I wonder if you would be intellectually challenged enough with these professions. Perhaps it´s something to do while young . . .

Yes, I think either one would work for you. As a flight attendant, you´d have to enjoy serving people and being around people all day. As a model you wouldn´t be serving people, but you´d have to please them. I think the flight attendant would make you happy because you´d be traveling a lot but the modeling would make you happy being in front of a camera. So, I guess you just have to weigh which one suits you more - or you could do BOTH! Why not?

Sounds like fun.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »