Moon, Mercury, Lilith & Chiron in Scorpio house 10

November 18, 2020 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) ElectricMistress
Moon, Mercury, Lilith & Chiron in Scorpio house 10
I always wondered what my Moon, Mercury, Lilith & Chiron in Scorpio house 10 could mean. I´m kinda new to astrology and I just understand the very basic stuff. And I didn´t really find anything on the internet that adresses this combination. Can somebody please give me some insights? (:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2020 at 15:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Actually, your Sun is conjunct the 10th house cusp and would be read in the 10th house. Your Chiron is conjunct the 11th house cusp and would be read in the 11th. I would even read Venus in the 10th as its conjunct the Sun and within 3.5 degrees of the 10th. This is common practice by professionals. I don´t usually use lilith in my readings.

The interesting thing is you have a Libra MC at 29 degrees, with Libra Sun and Venus, but Scorpio takes up most of your 10th house. Moon and Mercury are there. You may actually feel Scorpio just as much as Libra for 10th house even though Libra and Venus rule the house. The Scorpio planets need to express through Libra, the sign on the cusp - so relating Scorpio work with people will bring success.

With Sun and Moon in 10th, career is probably very important to you. If it isn´t, then social position or prestige might be more where you´re at. The MC is our most outward, social self. The IC is our most inward, private self. You have Saturn on your IC, which makes me wonder if you have a tendency to feel depressed or personally restricted. You could also feel a sense of inner integrity and authority about you down deep.

You can´t really read just one house. You need to read the entire chart to read each house correctly. But, I´ll answer your question. Scorpio is about deep inner work - investigating your emotions and feelings and repressed unconscious stuff. It is the work we do in order to transform ourselves - and your chart says this is an important part of your life mandate. It´s not easy work, but it is how people really change. Scorpio is psychological in nature and likes to probe, investigate, unearth, and poke at the deep underbelly of the human psyche. Your mind and mental processes (Mercury) and what makes you happy (Moon) is in Scorpio. You might make psychology or a related field your profession.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
November 19, 2020 at 17:46
(Libra) ElectricMistress » JayJayAstrology
Thanks for your answer!

So you are telling me that my 9th house placements actually are 10th house? I do like the 9th house a lot and I can really identify myself with it but maybe that´s just because of my sagittarius rising then? But yes I do identify way more with Chiron in the 11th.

You are spot on with a lot, the depression, restriction, that transforming myself is a big part of my life. I actually feel more like a shy scorpio instead of a libra. I just don´t get the 10th house. I can´t see how it fits into my life, not at all. And having so much in the 10th really makes me wonder why. Maybe I am still too young to see it played out in my life? Or maybe I don´t really relate to 10th house topics because my depression and self transformation takes up all my time and energy, so there´s no place for it, yet?
November 19, 2020 at 18:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ElectricMistress
Yes, Sagittarius rising could give you the same feel as 9th house meanings.

The 10th house is your outermost social self - and the way you are doing 10th house is by doing inner work - which - may result in you being social in a whole different way. Since you are only 20, you might have a better feel for it later. with Venus on your MC, ruler of the MC, I´m guessing that all this inner Scorpio work will eventually turn into a career or lead you to a career where you utilize this work or become known for it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »