Time Of Birth - I am adopted

November 18, 2020 at 17:40 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Jas4444
Time Of Birth - I am adopted
Hello to everyone. I am slightly new to this forum/website. Lately I have been diving into astrology and need some help. I do not have my time of birth and Im wondering if there is anyone here that knows a away to find your time of birth through astrology?

I am adopted and my original birth certificate is sealed because of the adoption.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2020 at 14:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Rectification in the general idea of finding exact time of birth according to some big events from life, but I do not know how that actually works. I just know that it requires a lot of questions and great memory. :25:

I experimented a little bit with on-line rectification calculators, for fun, but it never gave me any option. They usually just say that they are unable to calculate exact time of birth.
November 19, 2020 at 15:55
(Taurus) nutelina
What I would do is very practical, I´d read my chart and get to know how I am.... but there is something missing! Yes, what rising sign you are, if you think there´s not much missing, it could be your rising is similar to your sun (or moon but I´m not sure about that). If however you find you have a very different idea about who you are if you look at your Sun and Moon than that gives a clue you might have a very different rising sign like me, Cancer rising!

Reading about the rising sign can give you a clue to what yours is. Cancer is very nurturing, that was pretty clear.
November 19, 2020 at 20:51
(Aries) Jas4444 » Moon_Queen
Thank You, I will definitely check this out.
November 19, 2020 at 20:56
(Aries) Jas4444 » nutelina
Thank You,

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »