Lots of fear, rejections...

November 17, 2020 at 11:29 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) icarus
Lots of fear, rejections...
Namaste all,

Can anyone help me with a reading.
I am 50, with no job since 2019, much before covid happened.

I have been applying constantly for jobs but facing constant rejections.

I am under constant fear that my savings will run out soon. I am a family man, living on rent.

I really don´t know what is in store for me. Any job soon say within a month from now? Will things finally improve?

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 18, 2020 at 11:09
(Sagittarius) Tebal
I have been going through the same situation as you, I really do not know what limits me, I have been almost two years without anything working for me, it is very demotivating but I understand your feelings.

Unfortunately, many of us are going through a similar situation, and believe me, since this period of COVID began, many things have been complicated.

Do not get tired of trying, you have to continue, many people have lived this period without savings, fortunately you have been smart and managed to have some money saved.

As soon as I get home, I´ll see what Tarot say to you.
November 18, 2020 at 17:30
(Capricorn) icarus » Tebal
Thanks, awaiting eagerly for reading.
November 22, 2020 at 19:25
(Sagittarius) Tebal
I´m sorry it took so many days, but here´s Tarot´s reading I promised.
The first letter that appeared to me was the lovers, this symbol is freedom in the world, freedom of action, to decide, to think about our own existence, To be a first letter, it tells us about a myriad of possibilities and opportunities, Which is positive. However then I get The Devil, Which is totally opposite to the energy of lovers, In a good sense the devil, announces material, economic success, success in the worldly, But here I interpret it as a series of mental barriers that limit you, a lot of fear, insecurity and internal obstacles that prevent you from that initial freedom, So I recommend you look inward, what´s that limiting you, what those fears are, ¿Why am I afraid to exercise my freedom?, Why do I interpret this as a bond and not as an opportunity? That´s what comes to mind.
The next two arcane are very good omens, Because it´s The Star and The Sun, The star calls you to connect with your emotions, to understand them, to validate your suffering and discomfort, it is normal to give you anxiety everything you are living, anxiety and fear allow us to survive, The star announces that you have the possibility to go beyond suffering, It´s a first step in achieving a balance between our inner world and the outside world. Finally the sun announces that if you will manage to find the work you are looking for, I do not know if in a month, maybe in a little more because the star before it sun tells us of a time of calm before achieving our goals, announces a time of analysis, of introspection.
November 22, 2020 at 19:29
(Capricorn) icarus » Tebal
Many many thanks for a wonderful reading.
Will update if any status change.
November 25, 2020 at 01:50
(Libra) kausch
Hi Icarus,

I did a reading for you. The good news is the time is ripe for a career change. The bad news is, it will be hard for the next few months. You should focus on doing something creative. Even if that is just a work of carpentry or construction, or some other skill you have. By producing something and finding a way to sell it you may be able to support your family. Find a way to think outside the box and do something new, because your old approach is not going to work anymore. Best of luck brother.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »