Greetings from Poland!

November 16, 2020 at 18:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn
Greetings from Poland!
Hi everyone! :17:
I´m really excited I found this website!
I´m interested in esoteric, tarot and astrology since I was about 14 and I´m still learning so I don´t know everything.
I regret that, in my country we don´t have such a great and extensive website like yours.

Sun :180:
Moon :175:
Mercury :180:
Venus :179:
Mars :180:
Jupiter :176:
Saturn :181:
Uranus :180:
Neptune :180:
Pluto :178:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2020 at 01:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:4: Welcome Miss Capricorn, hope you enjoy the site and we all look forward to your insights :84:
November 18, 2020 at 00:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Miss Capricorn
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s very kind of you to say so and I could bask all day in the joy of such praise; however, most of my threads are scraped together (we know so little about asteroids) most certainly the result of other folks´ research and work. It was fun to do some of them but for serious Astrology on this site you should try literally any one else! :61: I am but a Fool, :92: Jay Jay is very good as are a host of others.

Chile Verde (and fat fries) calls but before I go, I am curious, do you know where the Asteroid Thalia is in your Natal? You gotta lotta Cappy, glad you liked the Uni-Goat . . someone actually measured that wee guy up and knitted him an outfit. :6:

EDIT: She is conjunct saturn :4:
November 18, 2020 at 00:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Your English reads fine to me - and sounds fine I´m sure; after all I think we may have folk here from all over the place. :84:
November 18, 2020 at 12:28
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn » Fool
I guess there´s a few things I need to explain.
I confused writing "you" but I meant not only YOU (your person) but all users (including you of course!) haha :)
Or maybe I should click "Reply to topic" instead of "Reply to post" and this was misleading :2:

Ehh, you made me want fries! :9:
November 18, 2020 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Miss Capricorn
=====
:61: :61: Hah ha, sorry about that :61:
November 18, 2020 at 15:11
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Hello, fellow Cap!. :37:

Interesting to see someone w as much Cap or even more than myself and who still survives :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »