Statistics On People Named After Planets In US

November 15, 2020 at 21:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Statistics On People Named After Planets In US
Sun: 47.57% Male / 52.43% Female
421 Males & 464 Females

Moon: 18.44% Male / 81.56% Female
26 Males & 115 Females

Mercury: 75.45% Male / 24.55% Female
126 Males & 41 Females

Venus: 0.99% Male / 99.01% Female
91 Males & 9124 Females

Mars: 94.94% Male / 5.06% Female
563 Males & 30 Females

Jupiter 42.02% Male / 57.96% Female
322 Males % 444 Females

Saturn 0% Male / 100% Female
0 Males & 40 Females

Uranus 0% Male / 100% Female
0 Males & 5 Females

Neptune 0% Male / 0% Female
0 Males & 0 Females

Pluto 0% Male / 0% Female
0 Male & 0 Females

Venus Female: 9124
Mars Male: 563
Sun Female: 464
Jupiter Female: 444
Sun Male: 421
Jupiter Male: 322
Mercury Male: 126
Moon Female: 115
Venus Male: 91
Mercury Female: 41
Saturn Female: 40
Mars Female: 30
Moon Male: 26
Uranus Female: 5

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 15, 2020 at 21:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel so sorry for those five girls.
November 15, 2020 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cool statistic, love it!

Pluto would be nice name. :4:

The name of my college professor of Physic was Urania. Very unusual for our culture to name kids after planets, but I think she was born in Greece and I liked her name.

As far as I know in our culture we only have Luna (Moon) and Sunčica (Sun).
November 15, 2020 at 22:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
It´s becoming more popular in the last few years. Other than Sun and Venus, many of these people named after planets are between the ages of 5 to under 1 years old.

It was disappointing to me also to see that Pluto was 0 also. lol.
November 15, 2020 at 22:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There was a Korean who conducted mass weddings; the Reverend Sun Myung Moon!
So there is something to the statement "The Devil comes in the form of a woman"
The list you have is blatantly Graeco-Roman the favorite context of `Dead White Dude´-History!
November 15, 2020 at 23:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
I don´t really think it´s cool, or a good idea to name a person after a planet. . .

The Cosmos are known to be Gods.. I dunno, to name a human being after them comes off a bit on the arrogant side to me. Tough act for a human to follow....

I also think that the saying "what´s in a name?" Is not taken as seriously as it should be...

Just my 2 cents
November 15, 2020 at 23:51
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
I read one time that men with unusual names were more likely to become psychopathic or schizophrenic..something like that. Women with unusual names were less likely to suffer the same outcome.

So yes, I believe there is something to a name also
November 15, 2020 at 23:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I mean I would never for those exact reasons. Any name a parent gives will have lasting impact over a person. Even the most ´boring´ names might end up adding up to something really intense in Gematria or something. My first and last name for example adds up to 184. And behold, I´m a 4 degree Libra = 184 in the circle.

I feel like it would be practically cursing them in a way to name them after a planet. Especially for example naming a girl Venus just because it feels pretty to the parents while her dominate planet may very well be Mars.
November 15, 2020 at 23:56
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » rohini moon
From what I´ve heard is that planets has its own consciousness. You don´t have to believe me. But it does makes sense to me. Therefore if you name a person after a planet this person will have similar attributes to this planet, at least energetically similar to numerology.
November 15, 2020 at 23:57
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Honestly I´m in love with the name Jupiter. I would have no problems naming my kid with that name if I had a girl.
November 16, 2020 at 00:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
=====
Probably the main one aside from Venus and maybe Mars that wouldn´t give a person too much grief.

I low-key like Mercury for a guy maybe due in Virgo or Gemini season.
November 16, 2020 at 00:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » amandaallansson
No, I know and understand what you´re saying and I don´t fully disagree. However, if you name someone after, let´s say, SATURN...you´d better hope that living being upholds a morally disciplined life...because if he doesn´t we all know what Saturn also has the power to do. The dark side of Saturn isn´t for the faint of heart. Just because you name a person something doesn´t automatically mean it´s endowed with the qualities of such things, that takes (a lot)work.

But I do also believe naming any human being after a God is not right. We aren´t Gods, we can aspire to be righteous and God-like, but we will never be them.

For instance, while I believe in the path of Lord Buddha, I wouldn´t ever name my son Siddhartha. There´s only one Siddhartha...now you can aspire to be as holy as these personages. But to take their namesakes it´s another story... Again just my 2 cents
November 16, 2020 at 00:29
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » rohini moon
I understand what you mean. Humans have always had a tendency of putting any type of god from every culture or belief on a pedestal to worship them. I think the problems lies in the way of how we perceive gods. That their strength, beauty and grace are not from this world. That we are unable to compare ourselves with their ideals and standards. And how they want the people to worship them as them having more worth than the humans. Just compare this with the royals today. They don´t hold more respect or value than us humans other than having a title and representing the country as a job. Just like how some celebrities are being worshipped by their fans and being shown in media. The modern gods we have today is in our social media, in Hollywood and in the music industry. So if it´s not that hard to name someone from a "modern god" what difference does it make to name someone after Apollo for example? We should change the perspective of not being worthy of being a named after a god. Because every individual is just as powerful as the gods, maybe not the strength or the beauty. But the worth. But I agree what you meant by Saturn, that you shouldn´t expect someone to behave as the characteristics as that god or planet.
November 16, 2020 at 02:37
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » FlyingRedBear
There is a super-star with the Babylonian name for the planet Pluto `Gaga´ that counts! :121: :122: :123:
November 16, 2020 at 04:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Nice! Didn´t know that until now. The one that allegedly ran away from Anshar (Saturn). With her Moon, I´m not surprised that she picked that name. Can hear Pluto in her work.
November 16, 2020 at 05:51
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
"I also think that the saying "what´s in a name?" Is not taken as seriously as it should be..."

I agree.

There is more to naming a child than just thinking of a noise that sounds "cool".

This label carries an energy that will be with them for life unless they change it. Why some woman change once they´re married. They have a new identity and therefore a different energy, unless that name adds up to the same numerically.

We live in an age where people have no imagination or culture anymore. Gone are traditional names and kids are becoming a joke.

One of my government jobs was working in Child Support. I don´t know what other countries call it but when the parents are separated and one is financially liable to the one who has custody of the child.

We used to get birth certs everyday. We even had a list of some of the horrible names people would name there kid. Whats saddest is that people are so lead these days they name their kids after fads.

The amount of 20 year olds walking around with the name Neo, Morpheous, Matrix, Gandalf, Leonidas etc. Its sad.

How many people named their kids Denaris (SP) from GoT before they realized she was a psychotic, incestuous nut case who murdered a people she spent 7 series trying to "protect"?

There was a case that went to court in NZ because someone tried to name their child "Mighty Mongrel Mob Forever". Mongrel Mob being the second largest get together of pussies behind the police. Didn´t go ahead.

The names some people name their kids. Violence, Nunchuk, Assassin, Truck... or even worse are the ones who try to spell them differently to be "different"... Feenix, Maliboo, Dymund etc

But then again we do live in an age where parents are encouraged to allow there children to be a fridge if the feel they identify as a fridge.

I am against all forms of control but I seriously believe we are at a point where some people need to stop spawning.

There doesn´t seem to be much sense anymore left in this world.

Ahh the topic caught me at the end of a long day.

Rant out haha

I have a unique name. Mines somewhat more traditional however. It adds to 30 which is the "healer".
November 16, 2020 at 09:22
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is the first time I hear this side of the story that I can personally confirm.

I´m named after Slavic Goddess of Spring and you know it is not brilliant idea at all.
I do not remember that anyone lately gave this name to a kid since all women that I know with the same name, had pretty difficult lives and people in my culture avoid things that are somehow proven to bring bad luck...

A lot of them are practicing astrology or other occult stuff, probably, like myself, trying to find an answer to one universal question "wtf?"...
November 16, 2020 at 14:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Moon_Queen
Wow, MQ, I´m used to most people never agreeing with most of my viewpoints these days, and here we have a person as a living testament aggreeing with me... lol..

:62: :80:
November 16, 2020 at 16:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FlyingRedBear
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know I would name a child after the planets either. I don´t think people always do it on purpose though. I know I have a name very close to a constellation name by one letter, and of course I see other people with that archetype in their charts may have the same name as me.

If you asked my mother where she got it from she would have said a name book, which didn´t refer to constellations. But she has an archetype in opposition of it.

When I named mine as well I used a book, but if you put the name in my chart, it ends right in my 5th house. I think sometimes you can just be intuitively naming your child as most people around me anyway don´t know astrology offline.

Uranus and Pluto would just be kind of crazy for a name. Uranus would have the most bad jokes.

Walt Disney used Pluto, I don´t know if Pluto the dog has that consciousness or not since I never saw another Pluto.
November 16, 2020 at 17:09
=====
I needed to agree since you pointed out to some things I couldn´t see myself :62:

I feel like names have a lot of influence on one´s life. As GLion said, we maybe get the name we supposed to get, but who knows...
The names people use for Gods and those higher forces and forms are unique and shouldn´t be used in vain for sure, they are carrying different frequency.
November 16, 2020 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Oh yes! Even simple names not relating to constellations may have a grave impact. My name (Taylor) as an asteroid is in a 00´16" conjunction in my mom´s chart with Pluto. I´ve learned to be more careful around her to not hurt her on accident for that reason. She most definitely didn´t plan this. She just wanted a T name to go with my T last name.

Just googled the two Plutos and apparently they both came around at the same year of 1930, dang. Though Pluto the dog was first created in 1930, the name Pluto didn´t come about until a year later. In the older cartoons, I´d say Pluto acted more like the planet did. Then again, all those characters have been watered down to be more nice over the decades.
November 16, 2020 at 17:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
My name isn´t anything to do with a constellation... But have you ever looked into the origins and meanings behind your name? I had a card inscription all about the meaning of my name when I was a child, I wish I still had it. I was always quite curious about the meanings of people´s names.. I guess that stems in my belief in "what´s in a name?"

Anyway, this is some origins/meanings of my name:

German: Noble

Irish : Of noble birth

Greek: Truth
November 16, 2020 at 17:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
And now you little buggers can figure out my name :2: just kidding, I don´t care if you do :92:
November 16, 2020 at 17:52
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I kind of have to laugh it sounds like my Saturn in Taurus if it´s exalted in the 10th house of Capricorn. Although, I just looked it up.

Meaning: "noble, exalted"
Protected by God, Noble kind; of the noble sort,
Sanskrit origin meaning "protected by God
Well I didn´t know that part Sanskrit.
arabic it means "Honest, truthful, Protected by Allah".

Hmm...that is quite funny...Hebrew says Taurus is "I am God your healer." or "Light of God." I read that some where, but that´s funny my name is matching The Month of May! Ani Hashem Rofecha" – "I am God, your Healer."

That wasn´t the constellation. That´s the archetype. I guess there´s some truth to it, I do lean in that Taurus a lot and always study religious/spiritual or astrology stuff.

Although, other Taurus individuals might not.
November 16, 2020 at 18:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Sanskrit origin meaning "protected by God"

Now that´s a good one! :15:

I just found more on mine. Tuetonic meaning: Of Holy fame. .

I never heard that one before at all.. I don´t know about that, to be even considered ´holy´ is quite good enough. Nevermind fame from that.

i really like protected by God, now that´s great.
November 16, 2020 at 20:23
=====
Maybe so. Might scare all the darkies away if they found out. Better not tell them the secret! :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »