Growing within limitations

November 15, 2020 at 18:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lindseymarie
Growing within limitations
Hello! This has been the hardest 3 years of my life.
I am Plutonian by nature, and the patterns that keep coming are very confusing, because though the story is different, the theme never changes.
I´ve always been alone, all of my life (though I am witty, whimsical and charming), and survival has required that all of my creativity be smothered. Now, because of quarantine I have time, but I feel no joy, no spark. Help me, please I am afraid of my light going out, and I am raising 2 kids alone. Help. How can I rebirth?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 16, 2020 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
May I ask where you live now - city? Your birth town sits smack on your Saturn Asc. line (getting a little help in the form of trines from Jupiter/Neptune and a Venus sextile - but by the sound of it, not enough). This is a tough location and some real astrologers will be along to cast their eyes upon your chart. Read the Astrocartography thread and see if the Saturn terps ring a bell. Good luck - will be back at some point. :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 16:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
with harmonius aspects
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 16:38
=====
disharmonius aspects
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 16:47
=====
Also ´short report forecast´ from Astro.com https://www.astro.com/cgi/…
November 16, 2020 at 16:48
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » Fool
Hi, thank you so much for the attention.
I now live in Horni Poustevna, Czech Republic.
Saturn has not once left my side in my whole life. It´s exhausting and exhilarating because of who I am.
November 16, 2020 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » lindseymarie
=====
Map
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 17:11
=====
Hamonius
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 17:12
=====
disharmonius
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 17:16
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » Fool
This is confusing for me, I don´t know how to read them correctly.
November 16, 2020 at 17:23
=====
Sorry, if you follow this link it will take you to a map; click on a line and an interpretation pops up - see if it works for you.
https://www.astro.com/cgi/…
November 16, 2020 at 17:31
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » lindseymarie
I grew up in Sweden where I have my chiron line, just like you have now in the Czech Republic. I feel the same way as you do now, I´ve always felt so limited here without any social life or flow. At other places I did felt a huge difference, especially when I lived on the west coast in the US for a year studying. Since I have my North node and Jupiter line there it´s a place which has been life changing for me, a place I can´t let go of which I want to live at.

Basically this system is called Astrocartography which you can google. There are websites for this where you put in your information like any other birth chart reader online. But in astrocartography you combine your birth chart with the world map. The planets in your birth chart overlaps different places around the world. And they influence you just as they would do in your birth chart in your houses. From my interpretation you should either live in the southeastern Europe(Russia, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine or Macedonia), Midwest in the US(A line goes from Michigan down to Florida), Westcoast US(Oregon to Southern California), Myanmar, China, Indonesia or Australia. I know it´s a lot to take in and there´s a lot of places to choose from haha. But I hope any of those places resonated with you!

Just keep in mind that you should prefarrably live either on your North node line, your sun line or jupiter line!
November 16, 2020 at 17:47
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » amandaallansson
Thank you 🙃.I have children, and have been divorced, but I stay where I am because my children´s father lives practically next door. Moving is not an option until they are grown. (12 years). Trying to grow where I am and within my limitations is certainly challenging.
November 16, 2020 at 18:27
=====
Thanks -you should edit that post and delete your exact address, the ´city´ is enough, here. :4:
November 16, 2020 at 18:39
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Travelguy35
I´m well aware of Europes geography lol since I´m from Europe. I´m basing my references on where her sun line runs through eastern Europe, take a look at it yourself.
Login
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 18:42
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » amandaallansson
It doesn´t matter. I understand what you were saying, and have a good understanding of geography, if not astro cartography.
November 16, 2020 at 19:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It does not seem as such as you did not mention most of SE Europe like Bosnia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, etc.

Interesting how my initial post was deleted by an overzealous mod without so much as an explanation despite me giving a more accurate representation of the region.
November 16, 2020 at 19:27
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It does actually matter.
November 16, 2020 at 20:28
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Travelguy35
I´m aware there are more countries included in southeastern Europe as the countries you named. I was just mentioning some of the countries which where placed on her sun line, which in her case was a good place to live because the energies are the strongest there. My intention was never to label any countries of which did or did not belong to Europe or Southeastern Europe.
November 16, 2020 at 20:57
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » Travelguy35
I deleted it because it annoyed me.
November 16, 2020 at 20:59
(Aquarius) lindseymarie » Travelguy35
No it doesn´t. If I wanted to do my own research about which other countries are located in South Eastern Europe I could direct my wayward attentions upon, I could easily pull up a map. Your correction has no relevance to my thread.
November 16, 2020 at 21:17
=====
What a little baby. That easily annoyed? :61:
November 16, 2020 at 22:00
(Aries) ram_goat » lindseymarie
It annoyed me, too. Thanks for deleting.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »