Tattoos And Transits and an Excuse to Share Your Tats

November 15, 2020 at 10:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Tattoos And Transits and an Excuse to Share Your Tats
Yesterday got a wild hair up my ass and decided to get a tattoo with the hubs. Well as much of a wild hair a Taurus stellium can get which means I was planning the tattoo anyway without his prodding. Every time hubs and I receive a tarot reading two cards—The Sun and The Moon always come up representing us in the reading. So this is the theme I went with. He got a black moon with a flame and I got a white ink sun. (I’ll try to add a pic)

Anyway, I was looking at my transits and sure enough Mars was Aspecting my Ascendant and that was just too cool to see. Then I dug deeper and there was stuff with Neptune and Venus indicating my inclination towards spiritual and love things ie the meaning behind the tattoos.

So! What tats do you have? And if you can, do you remember the transit that popped it off into your path or is there something there in your natal chart indicating it? AND POST YOUR TATS PLS! :75:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 15, 2020 at 10:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Trying to post the pic

https://imgur.com/gallery/EEkc1hi
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 02:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s cool, it kinda looks a bit like a brand with white ink :5: :5:
November 16, 2020 at 03:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Didn´t notice at first - your hubs is cool, too - like the dripping Moon :4:
November 16, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fool
I never had white ink before. Been since I was 18 since I got my last tattoo. The pinky/red irritation is healing finally. But I already see where I’m gonna need a touch up.

That was hubs first tattoo ever. He’s excited.
November 16, 2020 at 10:27
(Libra) leorising
I never liked a tattoo, I don´t know if it´s Saturn´s emphasis on my chart, but I wouldn´t have that courage. when I was a child I thought that if I scratched my skin with a pen the ink would go into my bloodstreamm :22:
November 16, 2020 at 10:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
That’s a really good question leorising. What lends itself to tattoos astrologically—and what would stop a person from getting one.

I think my Neptune in the 1st enjoys them as much as it does dressing up in costumes, and as much as I enjoy posing for the camera hahahaha I think if memory serves me correct it trines my sun in the 5th house adding creative juices to it. So, I suppose tattoos draw me in astrologically and psychologically that way.
November 16, 2020 at 11:08
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
I believe that as it is a body, it would be aspects for the ascendant. I have Saturn trine ascendant, Saturn at the end of the 4th house and slightly influencing the 5th house. So I´m the classic type. Sun on 5 and Mars should give a lot of creativity. Neptune conjuct with south node in 1 may be this play with images on body.
November 16, 2020 at 12:09
(Pisces) fishscales » leorising
I´m not into tattoos for myself either...although I don´t really mind them on others...

Surprising, perhaps, with my Uranus conjunct ascendant...although it´s retrograde...so I think I manifest all my eccentricity/rebelliousness internally...not that tattoos can really be considered "eccentric" or "rebellious" anymore...

Maybe my ascendant ruler in traditional/conservative Taurus has something to do with this too...when it comes to appearance, if something isn´t practical or immediately useful, I´m not going to go for it...although I may appreciate it on someone else...
November 16, 2020 at 13:07
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
True, Taurus is practical. always careful with clothes, appearance. you have venus in taurus so I believe those values are in you. funny, i imagined that tattoo was uranus thing, i met people from aquarius and ascendant in aquarius with a lot of tattoos on their bodies. but retrogradation really makes the planet work inward :68:
November 16, 2020 at 15:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
The other is on my hip (Black Widow spider)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2020 at 15:15
(Libra) leorising » Fool
thats nice, you have neptune in 1st in scorpio sextil for pluto and lilith in virgo, interesting...
November 16, 2020 at 15:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
The tatooist was related to my wife - (cousin I think); she was a trainee :6: Big tattoo convention in SoCal.
November 16, 2020 at 21:54
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
be aware that you have uranus near sun and mars now, so be careful of infections :P

I made my tattoo that I regretted under uranus trine venus...now under uranus square venus i did a hair straightening that went bad and I lost half of my hair :85: It was venus return that day too :D lucky me... hair started to repair it self slowly but I lost a lot f nerve... tattoo is thank God on my back so I can forget I have it

November 16, 2020 at 22:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
:61: :61:

My hair came out in patches, once - alopecia, yes nerves - grows back most of the time. True: my younger brother got himself an infection from experimental ink; years ago, always itchy to this day.
November 16, 2020 at 22:15
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
i did not connect it to astrology so I went and did all blood tests I was thinking it´s thyroidal problem because I did that straightening 5 times before ...doctor found nothing... stress ...she said :D nope, not stress, Uranus square Venus in Leo(hair)! ! !
November 16, 2020 at 22:20
=====
makes me want to ask where you were when your hair came out. Where were you living? :1:
November 16, 2020 at 22:20
(Aries) Wolfmoon » dani_mae1
"and what would stop a person from getting one."

For me its a moral thing.

I have tattoos. A dragon I got when I was 16 (looks like a monkey with wings) and an Ace of Spades to remind me of a certain event in my life.

I regret both of them.

It´s another one of those things for me that has been lost in translation. What was once cultural and had a purpose is now just a way to stain your body.

NZ has the highest Tattoo to person Ratio in the world. Big in Maori society but even thats lost alot of meaning. It used to show your family and where you´re from. It was a story. Now its a fad for Tourists.

I dont judge or think differently of people who get tattoos. I have them, near everyone in my family have them. I do prefer if they have a meaning or a purpose however.

When you get your favourite Pokémon tattooed on your chest... thats just sad.
November 16, 2020 at 22:25
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
same city as now, happened a few months ago...Malmö, Sweden
November 16, 2020 at 22:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
You speak sagely - my flag one was a wedding thing and my first, Black Widow Spider - I let the fates decide. They did Fuckers stamped me with their mark! I agree that it should mean something or have a connection. I wonder how many people are walking around with Chinese ´calligraphy´ tats saying "Eat at Joes´ Cafe" - or worse :4:
November 16, 2020 at 22:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
"When you get your favourite Pokémon tattooed on your chest"

Pray for their souls.
November 16, 2020 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
"You speak sagely "

Don´t gas him up too much now, he got a lot of Aries in that chart. :21:
:2: :4:
November 16, 2020 at 22:39
=====
You heard it here, first - hair loss attributed to Uranus :194: :154: in :175:

Maybe there should be a research thread for medically inclined astrologers. :1:
November 16, 2020 at 22:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
But wouldn´t it be fun to gas him up and see how fast he can really go? You encourage him to take more stimulants and to say YES! to everything :75:
YouTube
YouTube
November 17, 2020 at 08:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Literally know a guy has 4 of them and the pokemon label right across his chest... you have no idea the level of madness I´m trapped on this island with
November 17, 2020 at 10:11
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn » Fool
I did my first tattoo because I wanted to cover my scars.
That tattoo shows a Lady Capricorn ;)
More tattoos appear until now. It is not without reason to call the doing tatoos is like a whole new category of addiction :20:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »