Love Asteroids

November 15, 2020 at 00:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Love Asteroids
https://plutonicdesire.net/loveaste…

"LoveAsteroids

These asteroids can shine some more light onto the connection you have with certain special people in your life. You can use these in your Synastry comparison for better understanding. Astro.com has a section where you can enter the numbers of the asteroids you want to check.
Conjunctions are the strongest aspect, other aspects are rather weak for the interpretation of asteroids.

These asteroids must touch an inner planet in order to consider it’s powers effective and more pronounced. I’d suggest a tight orb between 0-3 degrees. (Asteroids don’t carry as much “power” as inner planets do, that’s why the orbs must be tight to trigger a reaction from the two.)

Aphrodite (1388) : Rules many similar domains as Venus: sex, love, beauty, romance, connection, friendships, femininity, beauty, home, art, assets.

Aura (1488) : i can totally feel you, you delve under my skin and i don’t know why.. i ask that question everyday but still can’t understand, but in your presence i’m complete.

Angel (11911) : you’re my light. I will always help you, because i can’t do otherwise. I’ll always be there for you. It’s not an obligation, it’s my own intention and wish.

Akashi (5881) : i remember you. You did something back then that i cannot forget. do you feel that too?

Alma (390) : your soul is united with mine, no matter what we do here on earth, it’s just a lesson, our connection is deep and sacred from above. Asteroid of the soul. If Alma touches a personal planet it signifies someone who sees their other half in you, wanting to know you on a deeper level, into your soul.

Amor (1221) : Expresses a loving kindnesss that is given without judgment or expectation of return.

Agapenor (5023) : i love you just for who you are, you don’t need to change, it doesn’t matter. We share that bond that will last forever even if we part..

Ceres- (1) : Asteroid of nurture and care. It also shows unconditional love, parenting-like love.

Companion (8490) : They want to be around you 24/7

Cupido (763) : Radiates love, the look of love, infatuated with you, struck by cupid’s arrow.

Child (4580) : Asteroid of the inner child. Pure, untouched, unfiltered, raw, and innocent love.

DNA (55555): something very similar, i know who you are, we are alike. You cannot do anything to make me question that.

Destinn (6583) : it’s like we’re meant to be together. We part, we go our own ways, but somehow destiny always puts us on the one road again. Feeling a strong connection to you, fate or destiny like.

Devine (3561): there is a bond between us – something of a higher purpose or something. It’s not describable in earthly themes, anyway.

Eureka (Greek) (5261) : i finally found you! You’re the answer to my prayers!

Eros(433) : Asteroid of erotic feelings, indication of sexual attraction at first sight of touching your rising.

Hypnos (Greek) (14827): something mysterious between you two, a mystical and psychic link which as i believe, also does not begin in this lifetime, but way longer time ago.

Hehe(harmony) (200002): is the name of Suzhou Hehe Culture Foundation. “Hehe” is a traditional Chinese symbol representing good marriage and loving family. It symbolizes the goodwill of ordinary people to live peacefully and healthy.”

Juno (3) : Asteroid of marriage, seeing the other person as their spouse, their closest lover. A spouse as in staying with the person through thick and thin.

Knight (29391) : Will defend you, won’t betray you, shows complete, submissive loyalty.

Karma (3811) : there’s a meaning for this relationship, rooted in the past, but it could just show the natural understanding of that, that it feels karmic, but not necessarily shows anything particular, like other asteroids would indicate. Destined to meet due to karmic dues in a past-life, unfinished business.

Loving (432971) : Kinda self explanatory. Great for synastry and composite charts.

Lust (4386) : Similar to Eros, but a stronger “want” for you. A great sexual awakening.

Lyubimets (10761) : means “darling” in Russian. Look up this one in synastries with people, who are dear to you.

Psyche (16) : Unconscious attraction to the other person, feeling like you’ve known them from somewhere.

Pholus (5145) : Asteroid of changing events, life changing, a relationship that changed them, the turning point.

Priapus (h22) : Physical attraction, wanting to be physical.

Reiki (5239) : your presence alone is able to heal my wounds, you helped me in the past, you continue doing it now..

Samadhi (Vedic) (12472) : well, i have that. I have not come to conclusions yet, but i think it would be important, i’m in a process of learning now.. hope i can tell more, when i’m done.

Spirit (37452) : you raise me up. i can do pretty much anything when you’re around. I believe in myself more, and that’s why i like you. For what you make me feel when we’re together.

Svyaztie (37556) : “tie” in English and “Svyaz” in Russian mean “Connection”

Valentine- (447) : Asteroid of pure love. Valentine is the kind of sacrificial love in which the lover will throw himself in front of the bus to protect his beloved.

Union (1585) : Marriage, wanting to marry, wanting a connection."

Going to leave this here awhile - see if love blooms
:68: Come Seekers, join us :68:

IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT: Watch out for the Centaur - Pholus - we don´t now how he got in; we got a crack team of Ninja Astrologers on it.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 15, 2020 at 18:47
(Aries) Wolfmoon
So apparently at my time of birth every asteroid ever pretty much wanted to hang out in my 3rd and 4th house. Maybe my Sun wanted to party early
November 15, 2020 at 22:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:4: I´ve got to find the chart - I generated - I recall hypnos being conj Uranus which is my precious sextile to Asc.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 15, 2020 at 22:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Oh, blimey! Lilith wants to say hello, too.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 15, 2020 at 22:50
=====
Child: 12 Scorpio
Valentine 1 Taurus
Devin 8 Pisces
Loving: 6 Sag
Hypnos 29 Leo
DNA 27 Leo
Aura 21 Sag
Union and Samhadi both exact :191: my Venus - ooh, sounds nice. 29 Cap
Alma 11 Aries
Agapenor 15 Aries
Lyubi - 26 Taurus
November 15, 2020 at 22:55
(Virgo) rohini moon
The ones I remember that I have off the top of the noggin without having to check:

Aphrodite: I have in Cancer/9th house

Adonis: I have in Leo /10th house conj. Mercury

Eros : I have in Scorpio / 1st house

I have a quite a bit in Scorpio- my first house .. I know I recall seeing asteroid "Church" there and one of my utmost favorites ....which I Cant remember the name of ..the CAT one... I remember someone telling me because I had the cat asteroid on my asc conj. Ketu that I probably was a cat in previous lives.. I already knew that. :92:
November 15, 2020 at 23:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Valentine : in Virgo / 11th conj Sun and Venus

"Valentine in Virgo people show their love through kind care taking. They will remind you of your appointments, clean up when you fall behind, encourage you to make health choices that make you feel and look good, they are a quiet support in your daily life. You sacrifice your time and make sure you keep track of what is important in the life of the one you love. "
November 15, 2020 at 23:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Ahh, sounds nice the Valentine :191: :151: :154:

Mine´s 1 deg Taurus :194: and :192: everything.
November 15, 2020 at 23:13
=====
Well, shit! Thanks Cowgirl now I want a cat and a Church - you got any numbers for me :4:

Yeah, my Scorpio first is crowded, too - so´s my third.
November 15, 2020 at 23:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
I can´t find the cat one!! It´s not Sphynx though! I think it starts with a B..... I can´t remember and I can´t find it right now.

Oh yeah..I also just found "Kleopatra" I have her in the 2nd / conj. Jupiter :22: what this means I don´t know.. * researching *
:37: my friend Fool
November 16, 2020 at 00:12
=====
Thank you Ms. Moon, you´re very kind: but can you recall the deg of Cat in Scorp? I wanna see if I can pet kitty with my Neptune. :4: Bastet?
November 16, 2020 at 00:17
Ya!!´ Asteroid 4257 aka Ubasti aka Bast,
You found it!!

your name is disproving you today, my dear friend. Not a fool at all!! :37:
November 16, 2020 at 00:18
=====
Egyptian Cat Deity - but getting no results on that so I guess it isn´t that. Here´s to you, :36:
November 16, 2020 at 00:19
=====
Ooh, synch - :75: Coolio, now lets see and thanks
November 16, 2020 at 00:22
=====
13 deg Aquarius - cool, Cowgirl, you got me a kitty for my 4th house* :92:

Thanks - so where was yours in Scorpio

*equal house
November 16, 2020 at 00:27
Yup bast is in my first house..Scorpio :122:

Andddd... I´ve had cats my entire life. Sometimes a lot at once, sometimes not. I love cats. I LOVE CATS :92: :92:
November 16, 2020 at 00:27
=====
your name is disproving you today, my dear friend. Not a fool at all!! :37:
I quite like a bit of Egyptian, me - and its the only one I would know. I try to worship her everyday - got 11-13 cats (not by choice, the word gets out on the kitty supermeeow way) and that is quite enough(ha). (stage whisper) I seem to be a little toasted. :84:
November 16, 2020 at 00:30
=====
Speaking of which, feeding time. :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: - :92: :92:
November 16, 2020 at 00:32
LOL :61: :61: :61:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Look at dis lil ragamuffin :92: :92: :92: :92: :92: :92:

I love how when they´re still kittens they try and puff themselves up to appear bigger than they are...all my cats did that when they were babies... They get puffed up like that kitty did at the end and say "yeah what bitch, I fight you no Matter how small I may be"

I love cats
YouTube
YouTube
November 16, 2020 at 02:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Pholus is a dangerous Centaur, you should save Pholus for the Centaur list!
:155: :192: Pholus :8: :14: :8: :14: :8: :93: :93:
November 16, 2020 at 03:38
=====
Cute little feller :6: Scot Fold Munchkin, though - cute but he couldn´t fend for himself outside.
November 16, 2020 at 03:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
:4: :4: Yes, important safety announcement: watch out for the Centaur, everyone - he´s a little frisky. :4:
November 16, 2020 at 04:05
=====
Adonis: I have in Leo /10th house conj. Mercury

Eros : I have in Scorpio / 1st house

My dear Ms. Moon - I already know that, regards, Lucifer :21:
November 17, 2020 at 15:58
=====
Hay, you know your Irish blood carries ancient Egyptian signatures, too? Big DNA study has proved it (this means the Scots who moved from Ireland, are too). Ties in very credibly with legends of ´The Painted/Gifted´ ones arriving. The Hierophant of Isis (UK) told me years ago the Tuatha De Danann were Egyptians (an exiled Princess and her retinue) - where do we think all the red hair came from? Also, I think I have a Chiron or Node line going through Egypt. This is an ancient signature and does not match modern Egyptians. :92: Better learn the Sand Dance
YouTube
YouTube
November 17, 2020 at 19:04
=====
Further: Asteroids from ´PlutonicDesire" they´ve provided most of the research for my posts, Seekers may find it useful.

"
Name Asteroids

There are about 21778 named asteroids in the astro databank. Go look for the names of loved ones, family or even enemies, and see where they are placed within your birthchart.
There is not much information out there about name asteroids, but it’s a handy extra tool to add to your chart when doing a reading. When we are born, the names of our loved ones are already within us. It’s a matter of time to find those people who are important in our lives.

The house placement and the aspects that are made to the name can clear up some things around that person.
Conjunction are the strongest, the closer the ‘better’. When a name asteroid touches one of your planets, points or asteroids, the energy is activated.
Aspects other than conjunctions also activate, but it’s more of a weak power since asteroids are still very young.
> Use tight orbs : 0-2 degrees

1) In what house is the name located = what area they affect you
2) In what sign is the name located = the nature of the bond and person
3) Aspects are made to the Name = feeling & attitude around the person
4) What is the ruler of the house in which the name is
5) What aspect does that ruler make to the name

> Conjunction shows the nature of the relationship, from your point of view
> Hard aspects show a challenge connected to this person
> Harmonic aspects creates a positive feeling around this person, or desire

List of name asteroids

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Name astroids through the houses :

1st : creates a feel of will and self-direction, seeing the person as competition or as a part of you
2nd : possessive about this person, or keeping your possesions from them, not wanting to share
3rd : wanting to communicate with the person, activating mental activity, superficial. or gossip
4th : feeling of familiarity, a caring and nuturing bond, integrated. or feeling hurt around them
5th : creates pleasant and romantic feelings, desire for children, or they are a thread on your self-expression
6th: wanting to get busy and get things done, feeling helped. Or they interrupt you on your daily tasks
7th : seeing the person as marriage material, intimate bond, strong friendship or enemy
8th : finding the person attractive and seductive, or keeping secrets from them, feeling power struggles
9th : wanting to explore together, share knowledge and religion. An important person
10th : creates ambition, being inspired. not in the mood for the person, feeling better than the person
11th : wanting to be friends with the person and creates a feeling of being unique together
12th : creates mystical feelings, feeling more spiritual than the person, or a hidden enemy

Name asteroids conjunct or in harmonic aspect to other planets :

> Sun : Feeling energized by the person
> Moon : Feeling emotional security with the person
> Mercury : Having a lot of mental activities between you an the other
> Venus : Finding them beautiful, fascinating and worth loving
> Mars : Creates passionate feelings or feelings of competition
> Jupiter : Seeing the person as a wise and fun being
> Uranus : An unconventional bond, going after new ideas together
> Neptune : A deep spiritual connection with the person
> Saturn : The person creates difficulties within your life
> Pluto : Deep, intense bond, feeling exposed & naked within their presence
> Chiron : Brings pain into your life, a source of painful growth

> Juno : Seeing them as the perfect spouse
> Eros : Sexually attracted to the person
> Amor : Loving the person unconditionally
> Psyche : Feeling a strong soulish connection
> Cupid : Romantically attracted to the person
> Ceres : Having a nuturing feel over or with this person
> Vesta : Wanting to have sexual adventures with the person
> Pallas : The person adds to your wisdom
> Nessus : Feeling uncomfortable around the person

> Vertex : Creates a turning point, this person will help you to become what you were meant to be

> ASC : The person makes you feel more complete, adds to your status, a part of you.
> MC : Helps you to achieve your goals, creates a professional feeling

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Examples :

> I have seen The name of a woman her husband exact conjunct to the ruler of her 7th house. Aswell as a name asteroid making a trine to Juno and Vertex. Those are strong indicators of marriage, or seeing this person with this name as perfect marriage material.

> I have seen the NameAsteroids of the parents of a child being in the same sign of Saggittarius, whilst the mother’s name is conjunct the MC, it shows the parents to be the teachers of the child.

> I have seen a man his girlfriend’s name making a positive aspect to Saturn while in Synastry she is the Saturn on his DSC. Her name is also sextile to Juno showing him to see her as a perfect spouse, which was what he said in real life.

> I have seen the name Asteroid of a girlfriend exact conjunct to Asteroid Union in the chart of a man.

> I have seen the Name Asteroid of a girl exact conjunct Eros in 8th house of a friend.

> I have seen the Name Asteroid of a man exact conjunct the MC of a woman he abused, while the Name Asteroid opposed Mars and exact trine to Vertex."

https://plutonicdesire.net/name-ast…
November 17, 2020 at 19:07
=====
Psyche - The Essence of Your Soul: https://plutonicdesire.net/essence-…

Essence of your Soul

The essence of your soul can be seen by the house and sign placement of the asteroid Psyche (16) . It shows where you feel most at peace and at home, where you bloom. Who you are in the deepest parts of yourself.

Aries / 1st house :
The soul is Raw, childlike, doesn’t hide but got bruised along the way.
Taurus / 2nd house :
The soul is a Nature-lover, sensitive to citylife, loves to walk barefoot.
Gemini / 3rd house :
The soul Dances with strangers. strange places feel familiar. music.
Cancer / 4th house :
The soul loves Memories and is melancholic. Stuck to the ones they love
Leo / 5th house :
The soul loves Adrenaline, the atrical, arts
Virgo / 6th house :
The soul feels home in the Animal kingdom, non verbal, needs a purpose to push itself
Libra / 7th house :
The soul needs Love, seeing it everywhere, made to share
Scorpio / 8th house :
The soul is a One-way mirror, watch the world while being invisible
Sagittarius / 9th house :
The soul is a Nomad, nowhere and everywhere, wandering
Capricorn / 10th house :
The soul is a Savage, rare to find a place where it’s safe to reveal what’s underneath
Aquarius / 11th house :
The soul is Questioning, wandering, echoes of own voice
Pisces / 12th house :
The soul is Dreamy, untouchable, own made world
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo