Grand trine during Saturn Return

November 14, 2020 at 23:46 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Grand trine during Saturn Return
Hi!

I recently discovered a grand trine in my saturn return chart connecting to all of the earth signs! I was just wondering what this means and if you could see anything important happening taking place in the chart at my saturn return? What can I expect? I know it´s a couple of years until then but I´m curious lol.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 16, 2020 at 07:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You could go to a lower latitude and experience the MC at :164:.
The trine is the only odd-numbered aspect titled a major aspect!
November 17, 2020 at 20:55
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Hello Amanda! Hope you´re doing well (:

Imo there are two main considerations with Saturn return charts.

First you have the actual transit which describes the local effects 2 years around the day of the return because of Saturn´s slow pace. Saturn´s natal house (H6) is thus highlighted anew during that period.

Second you have the exact horary chart which sets the theme of the 30 years to come (2023-2053). Your grand earth trine would have been a very powerful indicator if it were in the horary chart. But your exact Saturn return chart seems to be : 6 May 2023, 07:43. Which would mean that the later grand trine (31 july 2023) is unfortunately a fleeting aspect because it relies on the fast paced Moon. But here´s the good news : the exact chart actually has a Grand Water Trine !!! Scorpio´s back again lol. And your intuition was onto something with this post.

A quick tip, to find Solar returns or Saturn returns you click on :

Astro Seek > Free Horoscopes > Advanced Astro Search Engines
> Natal Transits Search Engine

Once you get the chart, it´s easier to pin down the exact minute.

Btw have you studied Solar returns? I´ll get back to you some time with a Saturn return feedback. Both of our SR are taking place during an important time in human history, so they´re totally worth our time.

Login
(Log in)
November 21, 2020 at 10:11
(Aries) Jay Jay
I always look at Saturn returns with the natal chart included. This chart is just where the planets are in the sky at one moment in time - so it isn´t showing how the transits are all relating to your natal chart.

Generally, a transit is only stimulating or felt if it is contacting your natal planets and sometimes the secondary progression. Your transit Grand Trine will last two days! Mars moves pretty fast and Jupiter moves much more quickly than Saturn. You probably won´t even notice it.

Your Saturn Return lasts about a year. It usually goes direct and then retrograde, and then direct again - so it´s not a brief event.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
November 21, 2020 at 18:10
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Jay Jay
Oh I understand! I found my Saturn return chart with my birth chart inside, hope this helps!
Login
(Log in)
November 21, 2020 at 18:17
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Psyle
Thank you so much for your insight! :1: Yes I do know about Solar returns, here´s my solar return for 2023 during my saturn retrograde!
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »