Pluto in the seventh house

November 11, 2020 at 14:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Ophelia612
Pluto in the seventh house
Hi all!

As I´m learning more about astrology there are aspects in my chart that I find fascinating. One is the house system and particularly pluto in the seventh house. Reading a little about it I wont lie, it kind of scared me. Some say it´s very volatile some, say its intense sexuality or obsession, some talked about relationship with mother or even infidelity. I wanted to know if there can be any positive outcomes from pluto in the seventh house or are all relationships difficult.

Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2020 at 22:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I have an ex with that placement. I´m one of many :61:
November 12, 2020 at 03:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Retro :154: combusted by the :151:, but in mutual reception with :153:, an interesting set of challenges!................ My past life had the sixth house side of the Descendant parallel :160: which made him possessive enough of his marriage to not give his bigamous wife a legitimizing divorcement!
November 12, 2020 at 13:13
(Taurus) anit
Ваш Плутон в Стрельце, Управитель 6 дома. Будьте внимательны на работе. При поездках могут быть несчастные случаи с вашими друзьями. Вообще важную роль это партнёрские отношения. При транзитах вы можете все разрушать
November 21, 2020 at 10:27
(Aries) Jay Jay
There are a lot things said about Pluto out of context. People respond to planetary energy quite differently - and the sign and house it is in also has influence.

Pluto is not a personal planet - not at the core of anyone´s personality. They call Uranus, Neptune and Pluto trans-personal planets. Pluto is seen as the Soul´s directive in evolutionary astrology - what I practice. And it´s generational. Pluto will stay in each sign up to about 20+ years (depends on the sign how long it stays).

Pluto in Sagittarius is asking the native to evolve their philosophy of life - to re-evaluate their beliefs and conclusions they may have about about themselves and life. It is a force that says - you WILL evolve this. It insists that you change. The house it is in is telling you the area of life you need to change.

In your case, 7th house is one-on-one relationships - lovers, friends, business partners, students, mentors, counselors - etc. - any close and meaningful one-on-one relationship. Pluto is saying you need to evolve the way you relate to people - to listen to other people and discover something of your true self through interacting with people.

You need Pluto there because in your past life you were kind of solitary and in order to heal the wounds this solitary life has given you, you need the power of Pluto to help you come out and be more social, but also social in a whole different way. That is the meaning of your Pluto. It is saying you need to change the way you think of yourself - your beliefs about yourself - not to judge yourself and to have faith in yourself - that´s Sagittarius. There´s a need to change your behavior in your self-presentation.

This is not a full reading, but an answer to a specific question.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »