Guessing the ascendants of famous people?

November 10, 2020 at 07:23 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Guessing the ascendants of famous people?
Thought that this would be a fun thread to start. So how about I´ll start with just one person and then someone can answer and add someone who they have been curious about and so on

Please include some basic info-the sun, moon, mercury, whatever else you think is significant

You can list multiple people at the same time :75: if you want though

Rooney mara, water..? Pisces?.. is this obvious or am I completely wrong. Which would explain why she does NOT seem like a double Aries

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sort posts:
November 11, 2020 at 05:45
(Aquarius) Fool
I´m not good on celebs had to look her up; first sight I thought either Taurus or Scorpio . .Scorpio with Saturn for the bone structure.

Okay Kristen Schaal

I take Pisces back going to say rising Sag/scorpio with Neptune in first house, damn it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 11, 2020 at 06:06
(Leo) Anni23 » Fool
Ohh wow Scorpio ascendant.. No I think that she would seem way more intense if she was a Aries, aries, Scorpio. Actually she does wear a lot of black which gives her a "dark" sort of appearance, but then she´s so softly spoken and shy in interviews.

Ok well now I am inclined to say either Saggitarius or actually Pisces for this lady! Because I don´t know about sag, I just feel they look like this sometimes on the ascendant and as for Pisces those big fish like eyes! That many of them have. But then there might be something Aries about her too..

Oh my turn again haha, ok anyone here seen killing eve? She reminds me of the protagonist so I´m going to say Jodie Comer

Btw for more basic info Jodie Comes is a Pisces sun, Scorpio moon
November 11, 2020 at 06:40
(Aquarius) Fool » Anni23
I was inclined to say Saggitarius, too and I get what you mean about the water influence.
November 11, 2020 at 06:56
(Leo) Anni23 » Fool
Yeah she´s got something about her which is really sweet but also intense, and upbeat/bubbly I´d say. Although I think maybe still on the introvert side, but if have to see some interview videos with her to be sure

*if it was saggitarius could be worth looking at what sign her Jupiter is in, also for Neptune for pisces (ahh.. I see, she´s a Aquarius, Leo moon, yeah I thought there would be some air there too. And that´s probably where the bubbliness comes from! Air/fire + fire intensity)
November 11, 2020 at 07:06
(Leo) Anni23
Jodie comer video

Well that did not upload...
November 11, 2020 at 07:15
(Aquarius) Fool » Anni23
Actually her :151: :191: my :151: her :152: :191: my :152: - would be a little freaky if she were Scorp rising, too. :4:
November 11, 2020 at 07:18
(Aquarius) Fool » Anni23
I´m getting Leo and Libra here possibly Aquarius; going to say Aqu but on a profile view a little Martian, maybe for Jodie

Okay, his chart is on Thalia´s thread, what do you think of Rowan Atkinson?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 11, 2020 at 09:31
(Leo) Anni23 » Fool
Hmm.. the thing is I might have said that too because also she dresses in quite a flamboyant way and she has some very goofy moments but then also she´s quietly spoken and has a shyness about her. Which could just be being a double water sign.., but I think not. But then I´m wondering where she gets that touch of goofiness from..?

Hmm.. a bit of a tricky one with rowan as I can definitely see several sides to him. Also I read somewhere something about him being "painfully shy" and he does seem very modest but then obviously there is a very exuberant side to him! Which quite likely could just be his moon in Gemini and/or Venus in sag. Well it could be Leo for his ascendant still because having his sun in Capricorn would quieten that down quite a bit.

Ok I´m going to guess Taurus because he had a calmness and dignity about him. (Actually Leo ascendants do sometimes too.. 🤔)
November 11, 2020 at 09:35
(Leo) Anni23
Ok next up! I have been wondering for some time what Saoirse Ronan´s ascendant is

Basic info- Sun in Aries, moon in Taurus (Also Venus in Taurus)

I suspect a air sign, but I feel it´s possible that she has a touch of water too.

Not sure if this is going to upload but I am attempting to insert a video
Ok... I have failed getting a picture or video of her up

*edit
Ahh.. that touch of water could be her mars in Pisces right??
November 11, 2020 at 09:54
(Pisces) ****)-(****
>"Rooney mara, water..? Pisces?.. is this obvious or am a completely wrony."

She has strange look...I feel that double Aries, but I agree - that´s not what you can see in Her apoearance.
November 11, 2020 at 10:01
(Leo) Anni23 » ****)-(****
Yes is it a watery or earthy feel though? What would be your guess?

**Update
Her moon may be in Pisces actually, as I checked the moon transitions for that day. If so she would have to be born before 11.30 am
November 11, 2020 at 10:21
(Pisces) ****)-(**** » Anni23
>"Her moon may be in Pisces actually, as I checked the moon transitions for that day."

Interesting...I am a little confused :16: And what about Joaquin? :3:
He is Scorpio Sun, Mars and Venus, with early Moon in Aries? Is it possible that he has Moon in Pisces?
November 11, 2020 at 10:28
Nope I´ve just checked and it´s definitely in Aries. Yikes also with his Mars and Venus in Scorpio.. and his ascendant in Virgo (according to astrotheme) he must be a pretty intense person
November 11, 2020 at 10:45
Ok, so maybe Rooney has Moon in Pisces...Can´t imagine two Aries :152: in relationship...Aries Sun - Aries Moon looks much better :4:

EDIT:

>"he must be a pretty intense person"

Yes, but he is better Scorpio type - seems to be more reserved and calm (even detached) than most of Scorpios I know. It would be great to know his exact birth time - I guess that he has a few planets in 5th or 8th house, that´s great for art.
November 11, 2020 at 10:56
Yes I think so. Ahh so do you think that they would possibly have been drawn towards each other because of having the same signs, also as both Scorpio and Pisces are water signs. I haven´t really gotten into synastry yet so I don´t know if this is very likely.

Yep, that would be Virgo rising according to astrotheme
And apparently his 2nd house is 59% his domiant house :22: :22:

Also do you have anyone who your curious about what their ascendant is?
November 11, 2020 at 11:44
I notice that often our :151: sign attracts people with the same sign, but located in :152:.Not only in love, but also in friendship.

People with Moon in Pisces are always drawn to me like moths to flame, what I could never understand :4:

I think that the Ascendant also has a lot to say in such an attraction :2: - so if you have Libra ASC, you will be attracted to Libra Suns or Moons, maybe also Libra Venus, Mars...
November 11, 2020 at 12:19
(Pisces) fishscales » Fool
I would´ve pegged Kristen Schaal as a Pisces rising...

Maybe with moon in the first...
November 11, 2020 at 12:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Fool
I don´t know any of these people´s charts...

But Rowan Atkinson seems like an Aquarius rising to me, or at least some kind of air ascendant

Maybe Uranus in the first, since he is kind of awkward and bizarre...

He could also be a Cap rising...

At the same time, there is something Plutonian about his appearance...or it could be a Saturn influence...

Eyes seem somewhat Piscean...

And all of these guesses are probably wrong :61:
November 11, 2020 at 12:29
Ahhaha there might be some truth in this... the last person I dated was a cancer with a libra moon and my asc is in libra and I have mercury in cancer and am right on the cancer/Leo cusp. Also I suspect his asc could have been Pisces and I have three planets in the 12th... also my best friend is a libra moon
November 11, 2020 at 12:36
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Yeah I was thinning Scorpio or cap? Those are good guesses. But then there are obviously many moments when he seems to overcome his shyness (apparently he is, yes surprisingly) so I don´t know if he is as reserved as all that. It makes it very difficult to guess in fact

Also the same for the actress I mentioned above, Jodie Comer. Apart from when she is acting most of the time she seems very softly spoken and "almost" shy, but not quite? And then there are moments of goofiness

Well actually she looks quite like Pisces so maybe she is a double Pisces, Scorpio moon
November 11, 2020 at 13:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Anni23
The only role I have seen Kristin Schaal in was as the obsessed groupie in Flight Of The Conchords...

Not that this reflects her real chart, but I saw that character as a spaced out Pisces/Aquarius type of chick...

Pisces because she was somewhat delusional, and Aquarius because she was just strange and kinda flaky...

With some definite Plutonian stuff going on to account for the obsessiveness...
November 11, 2020 at 13:14
YouTube
YouTube
November 11, 2020 at 13:47
>"the last person I dated was a cancer with a libra moon and my asc is in libra and I have mercury in cancer and am right on the cancer/Leo cusp."

It would be great to know exact birth time of that person :4:
House placements are also important...

I can give you an example of person with Sun in Libra and Moon in Aquarius in 1st (she admit it) - it is hard to say if she is more Libra or Aquarius, because both are air signs, but even without knowing the exact birth date I felt that :181: is very strong in that person :3:

I can´t add photos,so please look at Candice Swanepoel.
November 11, 2020 at 14:06
Oh yeah, I also want to know why he went psycho 😁

K so looked at two videos of Candice Swanpoel and I think I´m going to have to say Taurus because she just seems soooo relaxed and speaks slowly with a low mellow voice
November 11, 2020 at 14:27
(Aquarius) Fool » Anni23
Yes, very heavy Earth with Rowan - I wanted to say Virgo or Taurus; I´m going to say Virgo (weighted for shyness).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »