Trump´s Solar Return Chart indicated his loss.

November 9, 2020 at 18:49 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Trump´s Solar Return Chart indicated his loss.
I have not been visiting this site much. However, I understand that some people have a fanciful notion that Trump won and they are trying to support their claims with astrology. It´s extremely clear that Trump would likely lose from looking at this Solar Return chart. I will post first his natal chart and then his solar return chart, then make a brief comment on what the solar return chart portends.
I am very busy these days, but if you have any questions about this, you can message me.

Let me add this: the natal chart shows the promise. It shows things that will show up at some time in the native´s life. To show the manifestation of certain areas of the promise of the natal chart we need other tools, and I am afraid that transits, while important, are tertiary. We need to first look at profections and also the chart for the solar return. They show what the year will be like. Then we add on top of that transits.

First the natal chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2020 at 18:53
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Now his Solar Return chart. My comment:

His Solar Revolution Ascendant Cancer is his Natal 12th house Ascendant. This might be interpreted as downfall or even prison for him. He is in a 3rd house profection year, where Libra is the sign of the Year. Jupiter is stationed in the 3rd house. Now Venus is in the 12th house in the Natal Chart. She also happens to be in the 12th house in the Solar Revolution Chart, making that particularly prominent and also emphasizing 12th house matters for the 3rd time!!!!! However, that natal 3rd house Jupiter is in the 9th house in the Solar Return chart. What to make of that? And the 11th house natal Saturn is in the 8th in Solar Revolution chart suggesting (to me) how he has endangered the public through his policies regarding Coronavirus. Of course, I am biased, so maybe I´m reading things into this, but that emphasis on 12th house stuff does not bode well for him.

Of course, there is more, but that is to give you some idea. I wrote this before the election and am pasting it here from my Facebook account. Trump is probably looking at serious jail time, as well.

As I said, message me if you have questions about how to read solar return charts.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 9, 2020 at 19:05
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Sorry to post smth slightly off-topic and a little stupid maybe, but I couldn´t help wondering:.

Did you ever spent your bday in a particular place just for astro-related purposes?.. And if yes, how can you calculate the best position so as to have the best possible return? :4:.

I suppose it´s about the As and its ruler...
November 9, 2020 at 22:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333
We will see what happens.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »