Anyone else have a harsh Saturn placement?

November 9, 2020 at 02:21 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) wilks222
Anyone else have a harsh Saturn placement?
8th house Saturn is probably one of the worst placements. Does anyone else have this? Any advice??

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 9, 2020 at 03:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
That one is rough..

But, look to the bright side, you will live a LONG life.
November 9, 2020 at 03:17
(Leo) wilks222 » rohini moon
That’s not always the case. I’ve searched a few famous people are it’s pretty split. I think the long life thing is a myth.
November 9, 2020 at 03:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » wilks222
Just going off of the placement alone. Saturn say, by itself - without considering aspects. 8th house is the house of longevity, Saturn is slow-moving, delays.

May indicate a long life, but not necessarily the kind (or quality) of life you´d prefer.

But, whole chart needs to be mulled over thoroughly before one can evaluate properly
November 9, 2020 at 03:23
The general theme of my life is progress, setback, progress, setback. I’ve been told things will get better for me later in life - around mid 50s.
November 9, 2020 at 03:25
That is around the time all of the planets have already reached maturation natally.
November 9, 2020 at 03:25
It’s also tough being Aries rising and having a powerful Mars in 10th house Capricorn. Try being patient with that powerful energy. Sigh
November 9, 2020 at 03:34
How is Saturn in 12th?
November 9, 2020 at 03:47
Far from a picnic... :8:

You´re not alone...
November 9, 2020 at 04:00
(Pisces) fishscales
I have it.

Gotta face the fears represented by the sign Saturn is in, in relation to the 8th house.
November 9, 2020 at 04:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
To summarize:

Saturn be trippin´
November 9, 2020 at 05:11
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Not trying to make light of the subject. How could you? Were talking about Saturn here. The grandaddy of heavy.

Mines in 12th too, same as RohiniMoon. I´ve heard about it in 8th being pretty ruff, so I finally studied it a little. Sure enough, it sounds ruff. Pretty awful really. Is like 8th and 12th the worst houses for Saturn or what? 1st seems pretty bad, 4th probably, 7th most likely. Jeez louise. Saturn dont care, it just does what it wants. It is a Malefic, so its gonna mal

I may try some of those vedic remedies like wearing certain crystals and chanting or feeding fish on Saturdays to see what happens
November 9, 2020 at 08:37
(Aries) Bexstar
I have 7th house saturn with mars and pluto! So hard. I feel I´ve paid my karma though now. Should have waited until my saturn return before I married thats for sure.
November 9, 2020 at 10:30
(Sagittarius) Murrderface88
Keep getting back up.

Sincerely,

Saturn.
November 9, 2020 at 12:00
(Leo) wilks222 » fishscales
What is your experience? Any advice
November 9, 2020 at 13:55
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
4th house Saturn. It´s well aspected, though.
My homes are always cold, and old. Mother is always ill. Long line of depression in my family.
In Pisces... the places I´ve lived longest have been near rivers or brooks.
November 9, 2020 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astrogirl86, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Saturn and Jupiter in 11th house. And I never had any friends throughout life. I think it is because my Saturn in stronger.
November 9, 2020 at 14:06
(Leo) wilks222 » Sunnyshadow
Let me know what you find!
November 9, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn may BE a lot of things, but it isn´t "trippin (sic)" over anything or in any way. It can be full of tough life lessons, however.
November 9, 2020 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Saturn in Capricorn in the 10th house. My professional life has been filled with trials and tribulations but sometimes that can be a nice placement for success later in life so I remain hopeful.

Plus I have had some luck in the past/recent past as far as getting pretty interesting positions in foreign lands which quench the travel bug I have as signified by my Sag mercury/venus and sun and pluto in the 9th house. Lots of working abroad which will hopefully someday lead to success abroad as well.

Saturn in the 10th is one of the better house placements for Saturn IMO but still not easy. Delayed success in career.
November 9, 2020 at 15:17
(Aries) Aprils Fish » IntoTheVoid
I have :157: on the Nadir (:182: 7°), along with :153: & :155: in the 4th House. I totally relate with your situation (even the part about rivers. :108:)

My older brother has :157: in his 4th house, in :180: though.

I read that having :157: on the IC/in the 4th often brings severe affliction to the native´s mother (sorry mom... :41: :9:)
November 9, 2020 at 16:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Andalero, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ive found out ive a harsh aspect in 12th house venus/saturn square which means my lovelife sucks bollocks lol
November 9, 2020 at 16:18
(Pisces) N_thecat
Saturn in 5th - suppressed joy of living...

That placement really sucks.
I read that Saturn in 5th gives restrictions in area of creativity, pleasure/entertainment, also children...

The area of the 5th house is not your whole life, but if you can´t enjoy the little things, how can you enjoy the bigger ones?

Saturn in the 5th house - no a sense of humor in a house of fun and entertainment :2: What A cringe :43:
November 9, 2020 at 16:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Travelguy35
Yeah, I know. Saturn is so somber you can´t even make a bad joke about it.

I know a thing or 2 about saturn. Its conj. my North Node, which I´ve learned is kinda like having 2 Saturns
November 9, 2020 at 17:09
(Aries) Aprils Fish
And by the way Nessus, who´s currently in :182:, transited over my natal :157: about 2-3 yrs ago, during my 2nd :156:Return... :43:
Honestly, It was the most difficult time of my life to say the least. I was crippled with panic attacks almost all the time, constantly drowning in anguish, submerged by a fear of the future, the past, my own thoughts... (my natal Nessus is in my 12th, at :178:17°)

I didn´t know astrology at that time so, I just made the connection not so long ago. And I don´t know about you guys, but to me :157: & Nessus together is the worst thing ever! :23: I´m so relieved it´s behind me now :29:
November 9, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
Sounds like it has the potential to be challenging.

My chart is Saturn dominant.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »