Finding Motivation in the Natal Chart?

November 8, 2020 at 10:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Finding Motivation in the Natal Chart?
Motivation to me can be usually found within Mars placements and aspects.

But, that feels surface to me.

My 12th house always has me digging deeper and this is no exception.

Some charts it’s easy to determine someone’s core motivators. BUT I’ve had difficulty with my own actually utilizing the Mars method. It’s in detriment and not aspected unless you choose lesser used aspects (octile, quintile, etc...). So he loses his oomph. But I know me and I know I’m not totally without motivation, but I can’t really see it in the chart.

So, are there any other planets, asteroids, fixed stars, etc... that lend themselves to motivation as well? Would 10th house matters indicate something in regards to this as well?

Oh, and if you are inclined to do so—I’d adore to hear your own interpretation of motivation reflected in your own natal chart!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 8, 2020 at 13:48
(Libra) leorising
Today my motivation is my Mars in the aquarius, I always try to motivate other people to continue their work of spreading knowledge on the internet. because I need information and I use my chiron 11th to raise other people´s lives, so that they don´t stop what they´re doing. for example, I still haven´t received the information about how the correct way of interaction on instagram, but I realize that nobody comments on anyone´s post. so I go there and put an annotation symbol, or put another emoticon, this instagram today is the 5th nationally in the category.I ended up generating value for the association, and fame came to the leaders. they have even been asked to give interviews to other states. I have a south node conjuct my sun, so I can´t grow an ambition around it. And I do everything anonymously, I don´t want to show up. So in my case motivation is my north node (Aries 9th- mars aquarius) :68:
November 8, 2020 at 13:56
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
That’s really sweet leorising. You’re like the Robin Hood of good vibes on Instagram! Awesome! :75:
November 8, 2020 at 15:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey, Dani - just leave this here for awhile (astrotheme)

Mars unaspected: interpretation

Mars unaspected in a chart is without doubt the most noticeable case among the ten unaspected planets, according to the majority of astrologers. This can be explained by Mars´ very nature which is synonymous with action, sexuality, or anger. Whereas with an unaspected Moon, Mercury, or Venus, the energy may be directed inwardly through emotions, the intellect, feelings, or desires, with Mars, there is always a concrete impact, an action, and a momentum directed towards a goal.

Along with Pluto (hidden and instinctive energy) and Uranus (unpredictability), and to a lesser extent, the Sun (energy controlled by willpower), Mars possesses not only the strongest energy, but also the most direct, visible, and instant one. Unaspected Mars sometimes moves mountains and endows the person with inordinate power, sometimes activates the aggressive and quick-tempered facet of his nature.

Depending on the person´s natal chart, unaspected Mars may create a war hero, an athlete who achieves incredible exploits, or a quarrelsome, impatient, and chaotic person unable to control himself as soon as this planet is triggered by a hard transit or progression.

It is worth underlining that when Mars is in his home, exaltation, exile, or fall, his unaspected condition has stronger consequences, with a special mention for Mars in Aries, in his home. In such a case, Mars expresses himself without restraint and in fits and starts.

As an example of charts having an unaspected Mars, we could examine that of Dodi Al-Fayed, Princess Diana´s last friend, or that of Pete Shelley, the guitarist of Buzzcocks punk group.

The Buzzcocks (Pete Shelley RIP - any excuse to leave a song)
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2020 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, Dani, where are you and how did you get there? Mom, student, friend - how did all this happen? How is it I am talking to you? You are here because you were motivated to be here - Sun, Moon, Mercury and the rest of it - without aspects considered. Are you doing all that you do because you want to be a better Mother - the best nurturer you can be? Perhaps the best wife/life partner? The best healer/therapist you can be because . . ? Love, dude - have you considered that your 5th house (Mars) is your base of operations, through which you will actualize all the above and more and make your presence known, like here today. Consider that a Mars expending its force in the name of nurture (in the fifth house) is not a consolation prize. Everything has to be in order in your own yard before you can counsel others; we see that, here, in the way you talk about your children and your conversations with others. I can see it by the way you framed your question. You know all this anyway - what I am trying to say is your 5th house is your base - it is a good job you have Mars occupying it.

I understand, I think, where you are coming from - where is motivation without Mars? Well, as a Cap Mars squared by Neptune I can tell you - I have no idea but I am going to have a look :4:

You know 10 degrees is allowed for a conjunction with the Sun, right? :4:

Edit Your family and friends know your Mars and it is through your interactions with them that you will learn to wield Mars (have learned, you know). Four years time I´ll be laying on your couch telling you about my Mother and paying you scads of cash for the session. :4:
November 8, 2020 at 16:44
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Fool
Awesome responses, my mind feels much more open right now. More I want to type out—but out and about right now. I shall definitely return to this!
November 8, 2020 at 20:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Good question Dani.

At first I thought You meant motivation as in ..not being lazy. :4:

You mean raison d´être.

For myself I think it is all my Aquarius aspects. Sun , Mercury and Venus in 5th house Aquarius.

Aquarius seems to have endless curiosity...the need to know everything about anything.

Examples from my life.....

I started reading very early. At 3 years old I was reading Dr. Seuss.
I remember being in the car driving around and it made me frustrated seeing all the signs on buildings..
...frustrated because I couldn’t read them.

I would continually ask my parents “ what does that sign say?” A little pest I’m sure.

So they got me reading with Dr Seuss books.

Another example of my endless curiosity and need know.....

Back when I was 19 ,at an artist fair with my girlfriend ( Leo girlfriend #1 :4: ) I remember her saying to me , “ Do You have to talk to everyone and ask so many questions? ”.

Yes, Yes I did.

At each artist’s stall I would ask them to explain the practical and creative aspects of their respective craft. Basket maker, glass blower, wood carver....etc.....I wanted to know it all.

Miss Leo #1 was good because She made me realize that relationships shouldn’t be over analyzed, they just need to flow and progress naturally.

Like everything, there are positive and negatives to it.

All in all I like and value my endless curiosity and desire to know and understand everything.

I know it’s a never ending task.
November 8, 2020 at 21:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I only know She’s a Cancer Sun.....

....Tuesday’s motivation seems to be laying in the Sun in her cat grass garden.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 9, 2020 at 02:00
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´m Aries and mercury in Aries so I´m constantly on the go or thinking. If i´m sitting doing nothing I feel like I should be doing something. Sometimes its horrible. I have like 4 or 5 books on the go at once. Any spare minute of time I have to fill with something. If I don´t I smoke pot to help turn the brain down.

My Mars is in the 12th. All I can work from that is that I enjoy doing things by myself. Kind of always gravitated to singular sporting endeavors.

Tis conjunct neptune and sextile with Jupiter and Pluto. The sextile with Jupiter definitely helps with the motivation
November 9, 2020 at 09:13
(Taurus) anit
Марс показывает какого вы мужчину хотите в своей жизни. Но это не значит что будет любить , все зависит от уровня интеллекта
November 10, 2020 at 00:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anit
=====
Motivation, huh? Yeah, I heard tell of that.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 10, 2020 at 07:58
(Taurus) anit » Fool
Ха ха ха, 22 число Водолей и планеты Уран. Умный и постоянно сексу хочет, но любит всегда друзей. Вы любите кота, собак нет????? Дурак имел собаку. Я думаю энергия другая
November 10, 2020 at 16:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anit
=====
Ялвайсwants сэкс? Га Га Га. І ам афраід тхат існьт тхэ часе. Тхреэ гац, 11 - 13 цац анд а дог, бт І доньт царе фор тхэ дог - іт гас бецоме і мотхер я лавс. Сэкс іс нот парт ф і лыфэ, аныморе фор а лонг тэме . І хве алвайс прэферреед цац. Хапі смелей дай, і Беларусіан чем.
November 10, 2020 at 16:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
RIP: Star of San Diego Sprocket The Rocket King of The Blues. Bastard Coyotes.
November 10, 2020 at 17:26
(Taurus) anit » Fool
Вы, странный, возможно у вас культура понимание секса, имеет влияние из детства

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »