President of USA Joe Biden

November 7, 2020 at 18:01 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leorising
President of USA Joe Biden
Joe Biden President of USA. His last Instagram post speaks of faith, and his North node in 9th house reflects this. He was Obama´s Vice President , and his wound in Leo (chiron 9) may have been healed by him. I found his life story interesting, he lost his first wife and daughter, he almost died of a degenerative disease. I attributes this to the ruler of the ascendant in the 8th house, which would give his life a scorpion tone. Incidentally scorpion is not lacking for Biden, his stellium in the 12th house is noticed. North Node in house 9 brings an interest in houses 5 ( politics) and 7 (public) , in addition to bringing an unusual appearance. Opposition to his 3rd house, which is also noticed with a mercury in the 12th house, he must be a man of few words.
His vice president is going through a Saturn transit in square to her sun, I believe she is pressured to be the best vice she can be. She is the daughter of foreigners, a lucky factor for Biden with a North node in house 9. I wish him luck, and God bless him!
Being lucky is characteristic of ascendant in Sagittarius and North node in house 9 ( Jupiter in saggitarius blessed him in last year) South node in saggitarius transiting in his ascendant could bring this spiritual mission to his life!
For those who believe in reincarnation, this amount of planets in house 12 and the South node in aquarius leading to the house of the public (house 7) is Biden the reincarnation of a former American president?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2020 at 19:15
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:49: Donald Trump has ten weeks as lame duck president, even though Biden is the President-Elect as of today! :49:
November 7, 2020 at 19:40
(Cancer) Mrav
now would be great if something happens to him so that mrs. vice president can take over, I like her. :P I don´t like this 12th house :)
November 7, 2020 at 19:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Mrav
:61: :61: :61: Already offing the Elect!
November 7, 2020 at 21:43
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Aww...this is really strange horoscope. President? I don´t see anything "presidentional". Neptune in 10? MC in Virgo? Maybe he´ll do nothing, maybe he will be quiet and inconspicuous, and it will be his legacy. This is horoscope of something like vampire...I honestly don´t believe him at all.
November 7, 2020 at 23:52
(Gemini) yashyyyy » Steve Guesshow
What about Virgo in MC I heard it’s indicative of doctors and surgeons basically public service
November 8, 2020 at 00:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow

Imgur sucks
Login
(Log in)
November 8, 2020 at 00:31
(Aquarius) Erinmeow
This chart has "Hair Sniffer" all over it.
November 8, 2020 at 02:17
(Pisces) fishscales
Please choose which color thread you would like to have your mask sown onto your face with..

Make sure it´s a shade you like...you´re gonna be stuck with it for the next 4 years.
November 8, 2020 at 02:45
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
MERP
November 8, 2020 at 05:43
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » RohiniMoon
Merp! :24: :39:
November 8, 2020 at 06:30
(Leo) SilverStar » fishscales
:61: :61: :61: :61: :61:

Isn´t that the truth..That is for the people that don´t die from the bacterial pneumonia years of masking wearing will precipitate
November 8, 2020 at 06:58
(Leo) SilverStar » Mrav
He´s 77yrs old, your wish might not be far off, infact I´m half expecting his ass to die, just soo a black woman can be president.

I kinda think that was/is the entire plan to begin with.
cuz I´m not entirely sure if she was running in Bidens spot she would´ve gotten in on her own, America is still kinda resistant about a woman being in that role.
November 8, 2020 at 07:59
(Aries) ram_goat » SilverStar
Login
(Log in)
November 8, 2020 at 08:14
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
I have Neptune in Capricorn and with me there was a big disappointment around the work environment and tasks (I feel Neptune at 6) the work in justice is often make-believe. I believe that in the presidency it can be the same, he can have limited performance and serve the system only.
November 8, 2020 at 08:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
We will see... if he even makes it to office...

These transits are really wierd...
November 8, 2020 at 08:35
yesterday I looked at the Kamala Harris chart, she is returning North node now in house 1 ( north node in gemini) I think she is the great power of the moment, the spotlight is on her.
November 8, 2020 at 08:38
I would wait until these bigger transits hit before officially call Biden President.

That Jupiter/Saturn conjunction is gonna be huge....

Like i said; that transit activates Trumps and Bidens Ascendant/Rahu conjunction...

So... dont underestimate Trump.

Synestry Chart.

Biden Orange.
Trump Blue.
Login
(Log in)
November 8, 2020 at 08:40
The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction will Quincunx thier Rahu/Ascendant conjunction in Leo.

There is a heavy 9th house (Higher Courts) influence...

And Bidens Rahu actually magnifies Trumps Ascendant...

So... wait... just a little longer...

We all just might get surprised.
November 8, 2020 at 08:52
on the chart of biden I fear for the planets in an aquarius soon, Saturn in aquarius will square his sun in the 12th house, Jupiter too. these transits will start in December. Uranus in Taurus in opposition to the sun soon.
by his sun (November 20th) he is almost a Sagittarius.
November 8, 2020 at 08:53
All I´m gonna do is wait.

These transits are crazy.
November 8, 2020 at 09:29
(Aries) nutelina » SilverStar
Brilliant :15:
November 8, 2020 at 10:11
again chiron in action, Mars and Trump´s ascendant are in conjunction with the North node and Biden chiron. no one can deny that Trump is feeling this pain right now
November 8, 2020 at 10:14
Mars Rules Trumps 9th house (Higher Courts)...

One sec while I get you a video.
November 8, 2020 at 10:16
9th house is the house of higher courts.

We will see what happens.

Trumps Nodal return has not hit yet...

Nor has the Pluto/Jupiter conjunction.

This is far from over...

All i can do is wait and see how things end...

https://youtu.be/ql-7x-WlyuQ
YouTube
YouTube
November 8, 2020 at 10:19
This is what advisors of Trump are saying.

Not astrology related; Trump I believe has a Lucky break coming in a few weeks...

With his nodal return.

But apparently this is one of his advisors or organizers.... so like I said... we will see what finally happens.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »