Relationship natal chart

November 3, 2020 at 12:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Relationship natal chart
Would anyone like to read my relationship chart? Today we are 3 yrs together. The chart is from the moment we had our first f2f date.
Thanks in advance!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 4, 2020 at 09:10
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Is this a composite chart? Davidson? The synastry would be helpful. Make sure you tell me who is who in the synastry
November 4, 2020 at 10:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AlsaceTX
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is the event chart of the first date. Happy to enclose the synastry with my boyfriend.
Any insights are appreciated; we’re not in the best spot currently... afraid of break up (NN opposite Venus seems to preventing us to be together.

Thanks for looking🙏🏻
Login
(Log in)
November 4, 2020 at 10:26
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » MissArte
Are you in blue?
Also, how honest do you want me to be? Some people want just the positive? This is a very karmic chart.
November 4, 2020 at 10:33
=====
Yes, I am blue.
Yep I guess so, karmatic..
Be as honest as possible!!!
November 4, 2020 at 10:59
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » MissArte
First of all, he has one of the harder birth aspects: His mercury is tightly conjunct his sun. His ego/sense of self gets mixed with how he thinks. It´s like he cannot get out of his out head. He cannot separate an event from his sense of self. Just FYI. We all have challenges and gifts, but that one is a hard one. Like a Sun/Saturn square.

__
Synastry

This. Is. A. INTENSE. relationship. Your moon/Uranus conjunction opposite his moon/saturn conjunction. Plus your pluto conjunct his Uranus. Felt like love at first sight. Probably got together quickly.

Moons in opposition. Powerful attraction but you have completely different ways of processing emotions. Results in a push/pull dynamic, but you keep coming back (both of you, even if you don´t know why and even if you fight a lot) This affect is made stronger as each of your moons is conjunct an angle of the other. Your moon touches his M/C (achievement, career) and his touches your I/C which is the deepest most inner self (home, ancestors, past lives). Plus your chiron (core wounding) is conjunct your I/C so there´s a hidden pain/wounding element that is touched in you by his energies, especially at home.

I see the strong north node aspects, but that´s not what´s really going on here.
Aside from the above, there is two things you must know:

1. Your venus opposite his neptune. Your venus is in taurus in the 5th (jealous much? :) But his neptune confuses you. You see him as the perfect man, but he always slips through your fingers. It can be managed, as you have strong aspects elsewhere, but focus on who he ACTUALLY is, not who you want / think him to be.

2. Your Venus trine his Pluto. This is the karmic aspect. His pluto energy wants to control you, possess you. Your venus runs away / comes back / runs away again. Passion like neither of you have ever experienced. Google Pluto trine venus synastry and read. You have to explore that on your own. It´s about both of your own growth and transformation, but it is very obsessive.

Peace to you. Hope I helped.
November 4, 2020 at 11:21
=====
You are SPOT on!
This relationship is one for the movies.. i swear... and destined. We first met when he was14 and I 11yrs old. We knew we were in love at the time (first love), never outspoken. We were neighbors. For years we circled arround eachother and than moved (he in the army at the time).
Then...2017... by so many coincidences we were brought together after 35 yrs apart and from that moment we have a relationship (not building up or anything, we knew eachother without words. Both of us shocked by it and yes.. so intense. Coming from the same soul. We cannot be without or with eachother...
If we go abroad, we end up in situatons (stolen phone, accidents) due or causing fights. 3x we broke up after being abroad..
eveytime indeed we come back together.. its super intense, we allways think about eachother.
I wanna react later to the aspects you wrote, its very helpful!!
November 5, 2020 at 20:30
=====
I’ve read your post over and over. In the composite we have a yod. May I ask you to have a look at it and what comes out?
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »