Will Trump Win The Election

November 3, 2020 at 10:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Trevor, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Will Trump Win The Election
Heres the Horary chart for it,
3 November 2020 - 10:15am
Birmingham, uk

Trump is Mars
Biden is Venus

..Just adding some insights, The Moon seperates from Biden (venus) 10th, then Applies to Trump after ( Mars ) 4th, Which I believe is saying Trump eventually gets the win after Biden has a Headstart.

The 10th in the chart is not Trump, because its my 10th therefore Trump is not my President, so its reversed, 10th from 7th is 4th house, and Aries (Mars) on 4th does describe Trump as the Leader.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: / 17 

Sort posts:
November 3, 2020 at 10:43
(Libra) leorising
I read the news now, it looks like Biden is the favorite. :68:
November 3, 2020 at 11:09
(Aries) nutelina
I think he will win it but not easily... there will be major upheavel, maybe they´ll first announce BIden won and later count the votes or notice voter fraud. And a lot of protests of course. It will get messy.
November 3, 2020 at 11:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Trevor, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Trump is a natural leader though, he has Mars conjunct Asc
November 3, 2020 at 12:30
(Aries) nutelina » Trevor
And Mars in the 12th house! So hidden action, behind the scenes.
November 3, 2020 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
I had brainwave on way to supermarket, I dont live in america.. So 10th is borris ie not Trump lol, others president is the 4th :4:
November 3, 2020 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Trevor
He´s saying Trump will lose too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
November 3, 2020 at 13:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I changed my mind, im going with trump, the 10th is my pm in uk or biden in others situation.
November 3, 2020 at 13:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Trevor
Well you have a few hours left to study charts before your final answer.
November 3, 2020 at 14:00
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Yup, he will win. He´s having his nodal return...Rahu transiting over natal Rahu in the 10th.. Public/career
November 3, 2020 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I realised on way to the shop, that how can the 10th be Trump in my horary question, if the 10th is my PM ? so need to turn the chart round, Trump is shown by Aries,Mars 4th house and Moon applying to it
November 3, 2020 at 14:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
Well Done Rohini :3:
November 3, 2020 at 14:31
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
All I can say Trump > Biden but what about Jo? https://jo20.com/
November 3, 2020 at 15:23
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
More like Don Blankenship ..But unfortunately that won´t happen. https://www.donblankenship.com
November 3, 2020 at 15:47
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Sure, if we talk about that, we can also point to Jordan Maxwell, Anna von Reitz and your sources indeed. We bully moons are warriors for good. :62:
November 3, 2020 at 15:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RohiniMoon
This is what I was wondering because in the Jupiter Mahadasha the Nodal Return doesn´t always mean you win or victorious. It can be "Maya" illusion with Rahu and Ketu maybe clipping away status, success, and enemies do tend to dominate. We´ll have to see how his works. But this tends to do with weighing and balancing of karmic debt with enemies at times.

https://astromeena.wordpress.com/20…
November 3, 2020 at 16:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
I´m going with a big "I don´t know"

I hope Trump wins but I have some doubts...

These transits are wierd...

Either something happens where Trump wins the house and gains more power so that the news industry cannot hold him back any longer or something happens that gives him indisputable; unstoppable power....

Or Biden wins... and Trump completely loses power...

Like I said; Trumps sade sati period ends Jan 20.
November 3, 2020 at 16:46
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’m supporting Pittsburgh Dad.

Yinz better get out and vote!

Sending Tom Brady to Guantanamo Bay......that’s policy I can get behind!
YouTube
YouTube
November 3, 2020 at 17:13
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
Vedically apeaking though, ice, his Sade sati is already over.. It ended when Saturn entered carpricorn in January of this year. Transiting his 6th house, malefics in the 6th do well to *defeat* enemies. Number two, his natal Rahu is in the 10th house of the public domain.. It will expand for him ..again Rahu does well in the 10th. The bankers knew what they were doing when they picked Trump, they know his birthchart, and they know his chart fits with how they want to achieve their goals. It won´t work with any other Person in office other than him.

Number three, they showed clips of Biden dry-molesting children on television ..they aren´t going to put him in office. I think they just want to see how far they go with the deviancy in the political arena, like what rational sane human being is going to vote for an alleged child molestor? They´re just messing with people..bread and circus
November 3, 2020 at 17:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
We will see...
November 3, 2020 at 17:21
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » RohiniMoon
could the public domain expanding for him be related to something OTHER than a "win"?

could his debilitating health and potential reinfection of Covid19 expand his media reach just as much as a win? alternative possibilities? how about another season of THE APPRENTICE? :92:

p.s. I don´t know how you do any of these aspects, I´m just going by precognition and playing Devil´s Advocate
November 3, 2020 at 17:26
(Gemini) ElizabethP
The astrology says Trump will win.
The polls say Biden/Harris will win.
Common sense says Biden is in severe cognitive decline
so the race is really between Trump and Harris.
THAT is the charting to look at.

I think Harris will win ... unfortunately for America.
November 3, 2020 at 17:30
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » piscesiscariot
How about another season of THE APPRENTICE?

..might as well, he´s an actor like the rest of them. And a stand-up comedian...who knows maybe Rahu can assist with him taking his act on the road :2:
November 3, 2020 at 17:33
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » RohiniMoon
I´ll admit I find "Sleepy Joe" hilarious.

ugh prepare for the "you´re fired!" jokes y´all
November 3, 2020 at 17:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » piscesiscariot
It is ...I´ve chuckled at the inane outbursts he´s had, but I also understand he´s acting.. I just don´t know if most of the people actually believe he´s senile ... I honestly don´t see how anyone could buy it
November 3, 2020 at 17:41
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » ElizabethP
ElizabethP makes a good point; it appears we are in agreement on this: "the race is really between Trump and Harris."

yo astropros, anyone want to work your magic on Sleepy Joe´s chart?

what about Harris?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »