Advice on reading composite? Interesting chart.

November 3, 2020 at 05:48 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) mxdisontay
Advice on reading composite? Interesting chart.
I´m guessing you just read it as you would a natal chart, except relate it to the relationship?

Just looking for some tips or any idea of what i aspects of this chart i should be focused on. Thank you! <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 4, 2020 at 10:06
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Yes, like a natal chart. It´s the 3rd entity. FYI, it´s the energies created from the relationship and they don´t change. Using the chart you posted:

Asc - your relationship presents itself to others like a scorpio ASC does: you keep your secrets / are private
Sun: the engine / essence of the relationship
Moon: the core emotional feel of the relationship (in Cancer in the 8th and square mars: intense)
and so on...

then you can do synastry between you and the relationship / your partner and the relationship...etc.
November 4, 2020 at 12:43
(Pisces) fishscales
Yes, you read it the same way as you would a natal chart...

It represents a relationship as its own entity, just as a natal chart represents an individual person as its own entity

Focus on whatever part of the chart you have questions about at the time, just as you would a natal...the houses in the composite represent the same areas of life that they would in a natal, just from the "perspective" of the relationship.

I´ve actually been finding composites more helpful and insightful than synastries lately...cleaner and simpler... Although perhaps composites are more useful for already established relationships...
November 4, 2020 at 16:03
(Capricorn) mxdisontay » AlsaceTX
Thank you so much!!!

We broke up but still live together because of kids. Synastry wise our moons fall into each others 8th house. Super karmic :23:
November 4, 2020 at 16:04
(Capricorn) mxdisontay » fishscales
Thank you! I´m just starting to look into composite charts.
I love that astrology always has a new door to open.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »